BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Gabriela M.
This is my favorite lip balm ever,  the color the smell its just fantastic I have like 2 of this tubes waiting for the one that Im using to end .10/10
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Esses balms da nivea sempre ficam na altura dos olhos no caixa das farmácias então é impossível não desejar. Sempre acabo comprando mais um pra minha coleção de balms. Gostei bastante desse porque além de hidratar os lábios, tem uma cor vermelha brilhante linda
nasrriiiin x.
Uk, London
Love the subtle colour and it does keep my lips nicely moisturised I would definitely recommend it
Kea R.
newbury
I am so in love with this product. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and leaves the most natural reddish tint! Everyone always asks me what color I'm wearing.. little do they know it's chopstick!
Kathleen Y.
I love that this is hydrating and moisturizing, but it leaves a nice tint on the lips. It is really easy to apply and you can do it without a mirror and is perfect for no makeup days or natural makeup days. I also think that the smell of this lip balm is amazing.
Khadeza S.
Birmingham
Love this! Makes my lips feel super soft and lipstick applies so well on top. I keep these in my handbag and makeup bag and around my room so it’s always to hand! The packaging is pretty and I’d definitely recommend this If you have dry chapped lips.
Isabella Z.
Fountain Hills
Lips hydrated and with a beautiful color! It’s really easy to apply it and it lasts for a whole hour or more
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
This is one of my favourite lip balms of all time, not only does it moisturize my lips, it also provides a nice cherry red tint! I love that it's not expensive, and will do a great job while making you look great. Perfect for a casual day where you could use a pop.
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
My very favorite strawberry balm (as an adult). I was a lip smackers girl devoted to strawberry flavor and this is the "adult" version of that. It's a very glossy product and you only need a few swipes for a nice, natural red tint and moisture. Love it!
Adriana C.
Nives Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Es un excelente balsamo e hidrata de forma segura y tus labios quedan super suaves hasta despues de retirar el producto, ademas tiene un olor increible  a fresitas me encanta y sabe a frutas tambien ( dan ganas de comerlo y bueno sin querer uno lo prueba)  jijiji lo amooo te deja un ligero color rosa muy lindo y delicado.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?