NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
4.33 / 5 based on 1,181 Reviews
Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:
- Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
- Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
- Enhances the natural beauty of your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation
HOW IT WORKS:
The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.
Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
- "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
- "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
- "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
- "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Best lip product for an every day use, love the smell and the feeling that it provides on my lips! Makes you feel like you have nothing on your lips. I've been using this product for quite awhile now! I recommend it to anyone that loves to have something on their lips but doesnt want something dramatic. This is perfect!
absolutely adore this product! I have used this for years now and it always keeps my lips nourished and soft. I wish they would make a product to help lighten the natural lip colour as well.
This lip balm gives such great hydration to my lips. The smell and taste of it are a great bonus as well. It gives a tint of color without making it look like you’re wearing lip gloss or anything like that, very natural
O cheiro de fruta é maravilhoso, adorei deixou super hidratado e ainda deixou uma cor vermelha nos lábios o que eu amo, porque detesto lábios brancos e uso ele facilmente no dia-a-dia, com certeza comprarei novamente.
BRINGS BACK SO MANY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! This was my go-to chapstick when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember loving this particular chopstick because it smelled so good and had a slight reddish tint.
Smells amazing and it leaves your lips feeling super moisturized. I totally love it and will buy it again. The price point was okay could have been cheaper. Wasn’t long wearing.
Love Nivea ! This lip balm is amazing adds color to my lips and keeps my lips soft and looking natural and a little goes a really long way very easy to apply glides over lips easy
It's great. It keeps your lips super soft and doesn't let them dry out. I tried using other brands but they only make my lips drier. Nivea lip balm also helps in maintaining that baby pink color of your lips
I got this one from India. I always love to use this one throughout the year.It smells so good and gives a little tint of color .Definitely Recommended as a good moisturizer.
Love the feeling and smells AMAZZZIINNGGGG . good for a messy bun and sweatshirt kinda day gives lips a beautiful tint of red without the actual bold red look but gives a natural look
Q & A
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actually tastes like strawberry? And is the formula sticky or light and smooth?
is this good in the winter?
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos