BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay J.
Cleveland, TX
Love the way this makes my lips feel, kissably soft. I keep a tube everywhere so it's always at hand
Catherinne B.
I really think this is just an ok product, I think it is a little bit greasy for my personal taste.
Mariana R.
Besides having a good smell and leave a beautiful color on the lips it greatly hydrates the lips.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
E gustaría probarlo ya que la marca tiende
a de muy buena por los productos que use anteriormente
Paula Z.
This is one of my favorites. Moisturizes well my lips and literally carry with me wherever I go .
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
Not mug on tinted products but this was okay in my opinion, ferry glossy and very colored for me
reimi s.
North Las Vegas, NV
nivea didnt work for me. it didnt moisturize my lips at all. i try to stay away from the brand.
Amy S.
Great flavor! The tint wasn't too dark. I enjoyed using this product. I would purchase it again.
Gigi V.
It does a good job and adds a little color on those days when I rather a low maintenance look.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno lo recomiendo. Deja un pequeño color en los labios e hidrata me parece genial .
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."