BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amdie Del V C.
Amdie Del V C.
This nivea lip balm helps me a lot, it's creamy and keep my lips moisturized. The smell it is great, delicious.
Kayli B.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
Smells really good it goes on well and it does make my lips really soft. I recommend it and the price is nice.
Aniyah L.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
This was just my regular chap stick I loved using it because it made my lips look soft, pretty, and kissable.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.
Mantengo uno de estos lip nívea en mi porta comesticos porque son súper hidratantes y el aroma es fantastico
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL

really leaves my lips with a delicious aroma of fresh fruit and fabulous Starwberry brightness and color ..
Somer C.
Somer C.
Not really my go to chapstick but it'll make your lips soft but I never notice it actually healing my lips!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Love this lip balm. It leaves my lips so soft, and the smell is great. I love it really. The price is good.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK
I think it was this one that I bought. I must have had a coupon. It felt really good and I really liked it.
Pamella P.
Pamella P.
Cleveland, OH
I love it! My lips were so ugly and in only 3 days I could see a big difference. And the price is great :)
Jazmiya T.
Jazmiya T.
Forest, MS
This lip care works really good for people who has cracked lips and stuff & if could I would buy some more
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."