BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I dont like that my chapstick is pigmented, this product makes my lips so red but not a good red. The formula is good, not the best, but good. The smell and taste are good but the color is very strong for my taste.
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the perfect lip balm for someone who loves a slight tint. It isn't too noticeable,but gives the lips a healthy glow.The smell and taste is to die for. I purchased this a while back and have ran out since. Maybe it's time to run over to the drugstore and give my lips what they've been missing, as I had forgotten all about this amazing product!!
Stephanie D.
I love this product!! Perfect smell and perfect for everyday use....Not too much, nice and light tint on your lips..keeps lips hydrated and smooth. I will totally purchase this again
Natasha H.
Tremonton, UT
I love wearing a chapstick that hydrates my lips and also keeps me kissable. It is upsetting when my lips feel like they have olive oil on them. This chapstick is perfect at keeping my lips silky smooth and kissable at the same time.
angely s.
Es un buen producto por su precio y la función me mantiene hidratada y es un buen tamaño para el bolsillo tiene un rico aroma y un poco picment como un color rojo es casi compactada con los labios
Molly R.
This product is amazing!! One of my favorite chopsticks I use! Smells amazing as well. Not pricey at all. Awesome price very adorable! Goes on great. I am a repeat user.
Mon H.
Doral, FL
like the way it keeps my lips relly soft and smooth, easy to apply I usually keep it on my pocket and use it everytime I need it, Bought it at a drugstore if I remember correctly it was good fro the price it was kind of cheap in fact, I would buy it again, the only bad thing is that it makes my lips feel a little hot after a while using it
Lauren H.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours and adds just the right amount of color. When I choose to wear this product it's because I want my lips to feel hydrated while also looking like I have a hint of color on them. This is the perfect product for a woman on the go who doesn't have time to reapply chap stick AND lipstick. It's the best of both worlds!
Marie
Love this lip balm! It kept my lips moisturized and smooth during a recent ski vacation. The subtle hint of color is just right for a natural look any time of day. Plus it smells great.
Dade C.
I have this one and the regular original one. Nivea is the most hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that I have worn in the past through every season with no problems. I purchased one in Germany and that prompted me to get more once I was back in the states. the formula is a little different here but I still love it!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?