BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yasira C.
Yasira C.
Its amazing because i feell my lips very soft , and also it has a fruit flavor and its rich ,
Ana Karina G.
Ana Karina G.
Su empaque es súper estético pero el producto es perfecto.
Su durabilidad es alta y los resultados son lo que promete hidratación y suavidad y un rico sabor
Mihaela F.
Mihaela F.
I love this lip balm. The smell and the taste it is really amazing. I used it for five months, applying everyday.
Vaishali S.
Vaishali S.
Very nice lip product.. good moisturizing lip product... leaves a beautiful glossy red colour after you apply and smells as per flavour..other flavour s of this brand are just awesome
Martina S.
Martina S.
Este producto hidrata bastante y su pigmentacion es muy buena. El empaque me gustaria que sea mas llamativo y por eso le doy 3 estrellas.
Su precio es muy bueno y yo lo obtuve en una farmacia. Lo volveria a comprar, yo lo recomiendo
Enrika N.
Enrika N.
First of all the product smells really good. The texture is very nice also, not to creamy and not to stiff. It doesn't have a lot of pigment to in, but gives you a really nice, not too bald, but a very healthy shimmer. My lips feel moisturized, look healthy and cute!
Analucia P.
Analucia P.
Has a very rich smell. I get hard enough time and above all it leaves me shiny and moisturized lips
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Luiza C.
Luiza C.
Porto Alegre
It is awesome, one of the best lip balms I ever use, it has long lasting and a nice smell of strawberry
Laura T.
Laura T.
CANLEY HEIGHTS, NSW
The colour this gives is absolutely beautiful. Since I have really pigmented lips, most lip glosses and tinted lip balms don't show up on me but this one is gorgeous. Though the shine doesn't last long, the colour stays.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."