BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Gayatri B.
This is definitely good but I prefer Baby lips over it. The strawberry flavor made me buy this and ofcourse I'm impressed but you end up finishing it off so fast. I had to use it so frequently since I think it is somewhat less capable of moisturizing the lips.
Génesis R.
Caracas
This is a must in my purse. I really like the moisturizing feeling that it provides and the pinky stain in the lips, plus it smells so fruity and delicious. My lips are never dry because I use this lip balm everyday. :-)
Gemma R.
Excelente producto, deja los labios hidratados y con una fragancia suave y agradable, además de que les da una pigmentación rojiza que le da otro toque especial. Ideal para la primavera, el verano o aquellos días en los que tienes que arreglarte rápido.
Teodora D.
Lo probé porque en mi tienda no había otro aunque en un principio estaba muy escéptica pero ls verdad me sorprendío muy gratamente encima de dar mucha hidratación a mis labios también tenía un olor muy agradable
Jyotsana B.
This product is super hydrating and has a relly nice reddish tint to it. I use it as a go to product for getting ready, It comes in a nice roll up- down sort packaging and is easy to carry along while travelling and is hygienic too. But i dont like the extra amount of shine it has. But i would definitely recommend it if you are addicted to glosses
Daniela P.
This lip fruity shine strawberry of Nivea has a smell and taste delicious. I use it all year, covering my lips in winter cold and summer of that sun drying out. Keep my lips completrly healthy and excellent natural glow, thoroughly recommended.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
This lip balm smelt and tasted amazing! It did a pretty good job at moisturizing, but I have still had tried other products that were a lot better. I might repurchase in the future, but I have been able to find it lately.
Andressa B.
Protetor labial com aroma de morango e brilho incrível. Eu amei esse protetor labial, ele tem uma hidratação intensiva e uma duração prolongada. Alivia o ressecamento dos lábios, é muito bom. Sem falar no aroma de morango, e no brilho incrível.
Beatriz M.
Rio de Janeiro
I really LOVE this one. I tried "flavor" watermelon too. This product indeed moisturizes the mouth. The packing is very cute! This format turns it very use to use and apply. And the price is consistent with the product. Really recommend it!!
Julia G.
Barranquilla
Soft and comfortable, a lip gloss that feels great on the lips. The only bad thing is that it is easily removed...
Even so ... I recommend it if you want your lips to shine!!! Already buy more than 3 labials, nivea knows what girls need.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?