BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Patricia G.
Siempre lo llevo en la cartera humecta bastante bien siempre lo e comprado y no lo cambiaria lo utilizo en casa y para salir
Fanny D.
Really helpful in the cold winter days. Also has a lovely smell like all other Nivea lip balms. Although this one is one of my favourites. I could buy this one over and over forever. Easy to apply and carry anywhere you need to.
Daniela R.
Lima, Peru
It'is a fantastic product
I love the strawberry and leaves me super soft and moisturized lips
Fernanda G.
antofagasta, chile
this lip balm is one of my favorites! always keepin' my mouth drive. its perfect for any occasion and most important! i buy it on a drug store the last year and it was a good decision. i totally recommend to others!
Me deja los labios suaves e hidratados sabe delicioso y evita los cueritos es mi pais la marca es un poco costosa pero es de muy buena calidad
Ailin G.
Didn't really help my lips a lot but it's good if you just want shiny lips without having to wear a lipgloss
Adriana A.
Miami, FL 33122, USA
Este es mi bálsamo labial favorito, me enccanta porque hidrata muy bien los labios y su olor es delicioso, se encuentra muy fácil en las farmacias del país
Gemma R.
Excelente producto, deja los labios hidratados y con una fragancia suave y agradable, además de que les da una pigmentación rojiza que le da otro toque especial. Ideal para la primavera, el verano o aquellos días en los que tienes que arreglarte rápido.
Yarutmi P.
Exelente balsamo coj burn sabot Buena textura Buena duracion y Buena absorcion me encanta
Donna H.
I love the smell of this it is easy to use and leaves my lips feeling supper soft with a slight hint of colour
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."