BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Pooja t.
This is my favourite lip balm of all times
I have been using this for more than 2 years
I lovee its smell
It keeps lip hydrated
A must buy
Iara V.
Nivea es lo que más me gusta para los labios ya que son muy suaves y hay laravdistuntos tipos de labios y colores si quieres jugar un poco.

Sandra G.
Este pritucto es muy bueno lo recomiendo que lo usen les va a encantar ya lo e usado antes y me gustaria seguir usandolo se los recomiendo
Princess L.
Coffs Harbour
If this product amaze me, it will amaze you as well! Not only it gives your lips a red sexy look, it gives it a natural vibrant to my skin
lauren h.
ward arkansas
I love nivea and we will have to be honest I never tried the strawberry out I would have to. I hope I get a good influenster package soon .
Andra M.
Constanta
Very nutritive, a little bit too greasy. It also has a good price. The reason i give it 4 stars is because the smell is a little too much.
Alejandra Z.
Morelia
I absolutely love this lip balm because it highly hydrated my lips and it has a very nice smell and leaves a bit of coloring to my nails.
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
This is a great lip balm to have in your purse or pocket in case of emergencies. It has just a subtle hint of color and has a nice taste.
Johanna V.
isla de margarita
Me gusta este producto ya que deja un sabor rico en tus labios! Normalmente me lo comía jajajaja! Y deja un tono natural rojo en tu boca!
Eiyllie Z.
Rabat
Who doesnt love nivea lip balms ! I think no one. A good quality tinted balm for an afordable price . Love this one for my morning makeup
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?