BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Julia G.
Soft and comfortable, a lip gloss that feels great on the lips. The only bad thing is that it is easily removed...
Even so ... I recommend it if you want your lips to shine!!! Already buy more than 3 labials, nivea knows what girls need.
Diana P.
The Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care SPF 10 cares my lips while give me a natural and beautiful pink tone, you can find it basically everywhere, since specialized beauty shops, until your nearest farm store. I use it constantly to mantein my lips moisturized and smoot, never forgeting a great style.
Natalia M.
Me gusta, lo tengo hace bastante y tiene pros y contras. Los pros es que hidrata mucho y tiene un color bonito pero lo malo es que tal vez el olor es fuerte para algunas personas y ademas que tiene bastante brillo y eso en lo personal no me agrada pero si cumple su funcion de hidratar! Aunque no lo volveria a comprar
Laura U.
Lip balms are a must in winter time and I usually reach for my nivea one. It's long lasting on the lips and has an amazing smell. I bought some for my friends too at my local supermarket, it makes a good present, everyone uses lip balms and you can't go wrong with this one
Brianna M.
This is essential for my everyday lip care !! So moisturizing and is what every girl needs in her bag ! it is not expensive at all , is cheap and I got mine from a chemist so girls/boys go and get yours, this is a must have ! I know i would definitely buy again !
Mary L.
Winnipeg , MB
This lip balm is soooo good! It's very moisturizing to the lips and smells heavenly(love the strawberry scent). I got it at my local Superstore for $4 and it's very shiny but long lasting. Would definitely recommend to others and would purchase again.
Maria P.
I used to have this lip balm before when it came out but it was wonderful and expected the same on this product, but it actully wasnt because the color is not what was expected and it kind of dry my lips after a few days of using the product !
Reine R.
This is pretty nice. I use this when my lips are like so dry and it moisturizes it. With the tint, I'm pretty fine with it because it gives color to my lips when I'm in school (they don't allow us to wear make up there so meh). I like it pretty much and I told my mom about this product already.
Maria V.
Es un producto genial, hidrata los labios muchísimo, con solo aplicarlo ya puedes notar cómo mejoran, Además el olor y sabor a fresa es espectacular y hace más apetecible el estar aplicándolo continuamente.
javiera l.
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?