BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Lidia S.
Blumenau,SC, Brasil
Esse Lip Balm da nivea é um bom protetor labial. Cumprindo sua função de hidratar e proteger. Pode ser usado diariamente sem problema algum!
Sj L.
I was very satisfied with this product, the only downside I found was that after a long term usage the product became creamy and unappealing.
Valentina B.
Sin dudas que me encanta este labial, me lo pongo por las noches y en la mañana sigue su efecto, mantiene los labios hidratados todo el dìa!
Viola R.
I loved the smell, I appreciated the fact that it came in many different fragrances, although I found myself reapplying it quite frequently,
Daiane E.
Eu amo esse produto da Nivea e uso a anos, já usei a maioria mas esse é o que eu gosto mais, além de hidratar deixa uma cor de saúde na boca.
Waheeda S.
Hannon, ON
Smells great, tastes great, awesome shear tint and of course very moisturizing. It's hard to find so I like stocking up whenever I see this.
Ezza R.
this is my fave lip balm! i have been using this for 6 years until today. i have tried other products but this is still the best for my lips.
Iara V.
Nivea es lo que más me gusta para los labios ya que son muy suaves y hay laravdistuntos tipos de labios y colores si quieres jugar un poco.

Emily C.
Merseyside , L
I often suffer with extremely chapped lips in the colder seasons yet this helped my lips to feel softer and reduced the chapped appearance.
Sandra G.
Este pritucto es muy bueno lo recomiendo que lo usen les va a encantar ya lo e usado antes y me gustaria seguir usandolo se los recomiendo
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?