BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Flor K.
I'll give it a 10 of 10. I love it and i think that this is my favorite of favorites. I use it all days, always, it's pretty, it smells very well and for a change i have to admit that is delicious! I'm really in love with this product, i wouldn't change it for nothing!
Patrycja M.
When I was a child Nivea chapsticks were my go to ones (probably because I didn't know any others, as my mum only used Nivea). I like the colour of the strawberry one, but that's about it I suppose. As a chapstick, it doesn't really do the job at all - my lips keep drying out. Nowhere near Carmex, sadly.
Alondra D.
Su aroma es increíble, deja un color muy tenue en los labios y se ve bonito, no tiene una textura pegajosa lo cual se agradece mucho. Me encanta
Isabella G.
Great moisturising lip product that also leaves a shine and red lip tint to it. It makes the lips beautiful in a
Natural way.
Evelyn L.
Tiene un olor muy rico, te quita el dolor de los labios partidos y te deja un lindo aspecto además de un color rojizo
Ana D.
Caracas
It is really shiny and colorful. The lips are smoother after a week using this lip balm. It also smlles quite good. It is a must have.
Martina S.
Este producto hidrata bastante y su pigmentacion es muy buena. El empaque me gustaria que sea mas llamativo y por eso le doy 3 estrellas.
Su precio es muy bueno y yo lo obtuve en una farmacia. Lo volveria a comprar, yo lo recomiendo
Yeraldin M.
Absolutamente nivea me encanta.

Es.. Como suave, cremosito, delicado al ponerlo en mis labios.

Ese brillo de frutos rojos y aroma me enloquece.

Nivea es perfecto!
Liz C.
i use it when my lips are chapted and i need to repare them but also give them the perfect coleor of red. I actually prefer chapstick but this are a good choise to
Hind A.
It moisturizers so well! I have nothing to say. It's just good. You should give it a try and judge it yourself.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."