BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria V.
Maria V.
Madrid
Es un producto genial, hidrata los labios muchísimo, con solo aplicarlo ya puedes notar cómo mejoran, Además el olor y sabor a fresa es espectacular y hace más apetecible el estar aplicándolo continuamente.
Ninachy M.
Ninachy M.
Isabela, PR
It very soft and smooth on the lips and it hydrating and moisturizer very good it great to use it before a dry liquid lipstick.
Pushpalata R.
Pushpalata R.
Nice Nd value for money always. Good to use on dry lips to moisture and soften dry lips anytime
Flor K.
Flor K.
I'll give it a 10 of 10. I love it and i think that this is my favorite of favorites. I use it all days, always, it's pretty, it smells very well and for a change i have to admit that is delicious! I'm really in love with this product, i wouldn't change it for nothing!
Katherin D.
Katherin D.
leaves my lips moisturized and my aunt and my family several people use them or you have to leave a rojiso color and need not apply any more enccata us and lips are super soft
Puteri Z.
Puteri Z.
overall this is what i`ve been wearing daily..it has pretty little sheen in it. and very good at moisturizing my dry always dry lips.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Un brillo de labios hidratante y muy pigmentado es como un lapiz labial pero muy hidratante y con olor a fresa.
Iara V.
Iara V.
Nivea es lo que más me gusta para los labios ya que son muy suaves y hay laravdistuntos tipos de labios y colores si quieres jugar un poco.

lauren h.
lauren h.
ward arkansas
I love nivea and we will have to be honest I never tried the strawberry out I would have to. I hope I get a good influenster package soon .
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Es muy bueno por que sabe delicioso y deja los labios muy humectados y con un color muy hermoso
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."