BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Neelakshi B.
Austin, TX
absolutely adore this product! I have used this for years now and it always keeps my lips nourished and soft. I wish they would make a product to help lighten the natural lip colour  as well.
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
This chapstick is a staple in my purse! I cannot go anywhere without it!! Bought it at my local CVS. Its not as cheap as I would hope for but it last about 6 months easy to use and smells fantastic!!
Helena C.
San Francisco
BRINGS BACK SO MANY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! This was my go-to chapstick when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember loving this particular chopstick because it smelled so good and had a slight reddish tint.
Natasha B.
Keeps my lips extremely nice and moist. It is definitely long lasting and keeps me going through the day especially because I talk on the phone for 8 hours a day. I would definitely recommend this to others and buy again.
Samara T.
O cheiro de fruta é maravilhoso, adorei deixou super hidratado e ainda deixou uma cor vermelha nos lábios o que eu amo, porque detesto lábios brancos e uso ele facilmente no dia-a-dia, com certeza comprarei novamente.
Zahra
Buffalo Grove, IL
The fruity shine range is amazing when it comes to the fragrance and texture of the lip balm. It has got a soothing smell with rich texture that keeps your lips well hydrated for more than 6 hours on an average.
Raghad S.
Wichita
Loved this product. Very moisturizing and good for the lips. My lips usually crack from any lip palm I used even the moisturizers, but when I used this product  I didn't have that issue. Definitely love Nivea products. Very moisturizing would get Again
catherine w.
Kept lips smooth. Great scent. Will use again. Great brand. Easy to apply.  Used multiple times throughout the day. First time user. Glad I used this brand. Great packaging.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
It's great. It keeps your lips super soft and doesn't let them dry out. I tried using other brands but they only make my lips drier. Nivea lip balm also helps in maintaining that baby pink color of your lips
S P.
I got this one from India. I always love to use this one throughout the year.It smells so good and gives a little tint of color .Definitely Recommended as a good moisturizer.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?