BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
This lips care Nivea I loved it . It has a delicious aroma and protects your lips well , prevents drying out. It is divine!
Annie L.
Fairfax, VA
I always love Nivea lip balms keep my lips moisturize with a little poo of color in my lips. It's like my lips but better.
Sinai S.
Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I like using this in the summer mostly because my lips get really dry and it moisturizes them and gives a tint of color
Alysia H.
Corona, CA
Smells great, not a good as my go to Chapstick, but it defiantly works well. Helps with redness when lips are chapped
Deborah K.
I like this product. Its soft and easy to apply to lips. I also like the packaging and that it doesn't color lips.
Andrea G.
I love take care of my lips and this lip care from Nivea is the best! Love how tiny and loyal is. Love the smell.
Amdie Del V C.
This nivea lip balm helps me a lot, it's creamy and keep my lips moisturized. The smell it is great, delicious.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
Smells really good it goes on well and it does make my lips really soft. I recommend it and the price is nice.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
This was just my regular chap stick I loved using it because it made my lips look soft, pretty, and kissable.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."