BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Salpi K.
I tried this lip balm a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen it in stores for a really long time though. It felt great and smelled amazing. I personally preferred this one to the cherry. It is incredibly lightweight and smooth and if you hate waxy lip balm and prefer something slick, this along with all other Nivea lip balms I have tried, is by far amazing.
Loren W.
This is a great tinted balm, and I've been using it for years! It gives my lips a very natural, sheer wash of colour, it smells and tastes like fresh strawberries, and (most importantly) the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. It sinks into my dry lips immediately instead of sitting on top of the skin like a thick, waxy layer. Would definitely repurchase.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Liseudis R.
It is moustirizing, smells good and tastes good, what I like about the most is the pretty red color that it leaves, I can throw it in my purse and it is stays with me all day, the easiest thing in the world, I would purchase again.
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
 This product was pretty much driving and smelled really good. It didn't meet my expectations because  my lips were pretty chapped and this product helped a bit. One bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long  but I mean for the price and where you can find it, I would most likely buy it again.
April D.
Byron Center, MI
I really enjoy the Nivea lip balm's. They are very silky and hydrating, they don't leave my lips sticky or cracked and the color options are great. I love them and so does my seven-year-old. A great way to keep her lips from being chap in the cold winter months as well as giving her a little bit of color which she thinks is really cool.
jayamini h.
Portales, New Mexico
it makes my lips smooth in just a few minutes and it smells so great. i take it in my purse everywhere becoz  its not too price to get and i have chap lips all the time. the packaging is qquite good ust like and lipstick. i recommend it to anyone who is going to buy it
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?