BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nathaly C.
Me gusta este labial por que tiene un olor tan lindo son muy refrescante y también tiene muchas propiedades buenas que ayudan a la reseque los labios
Sabrina S.
I love it. Its scent is delicious but I think not so completely hydrate lips and that should improve and it's not completely met my expectations. But is very long lasting and simple to apply.
Julia G.
Barranquilla
Soft and comfortable, a lip gloss that feels great on the lips. The only bad thing is that it is easily removed...
Even so ... I recommend it if you want your lips to shine!!! Already buy more than 3 labials, nivea knows what girls need.
Michelle N.
Has a nice smell and its nice on my lips. I like it. Although I use blistex its still works
April G.
Fontana , CA
its a good chapstick, it keeps lips moisturized. the packaging is cute. the price is a good price,not to pricey either.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
So yummy! Nivea is my absolute favorite drugstore lip balm. Love all the flavors and it works great on my dry lips, even in cold Canadian winters. The packaging is perfect, too.
Amanda C.

Has a very good aroma, I feel my lips very moisturized when I use them, this contributes to a perfect makeup.
Andrea S.
This NIVEA Fruity Shine Lip Balm is amazing, one of my fave. The smell is awsome, give you a little shine and color so you can have hydration and a pretty color on your lips with just one chapstick. Also make your lips look good and healthy. The hydration is very fast, you can feel it instantly. Also have variety on colors and flavors, so you can choose from one with strong color to one without color like the essential lip balm. You girl need to use it!!
Iara V.
Nivea es lo que más me gusta para los labios ya que son muy suaves y hay laravdistuntos tipos de labios y colores si quieres jugar un poco.

Puteri Z.
overall this is what i`ve been wearing daily..it has pretty little sheen in it. and very good at moisturizing my dry always dry lips.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."