BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Liz C.
i use it when my lips are chapted and i need to repare them but also give them the perfect coleor of red. I actually prefer chapstick but this are a good choise to
Raquel G.
Armadale
I love this lip balm it's one of my favourites of them all because i have basically tried all the different ones they have, because beside moisturising your lips which is a must for me because i have very drying lips its gives you a touch of red colour on your lips making them look naturally beautiful and alive, because i don't have much pigmentation so i like to use an everyday lip balm that gives a boost of a more pigmented lip.
Valeria S.
This lip balm is LIFE i really really love this cause most of the time i in a hurry so i have no time to put a lot of make up but i really think that if i put this then i would look more decent and also other reason that i used this often is that it smell really good and it doesn't feel so sticky.
Andrea S.
This NIVEA Fruity Shine Lip Balm is amazing, one of my fave. The smell is awsome, give you a little shine and color so you can have hydration and a pretty color on your lips with just one chapstick. Also make your lips look good and healthy. The hydration is very fast, you can feel it instantly. Also have variety on colors and flavors, so you can choose from one with strong color to one without color like the essential lip balm. You girl need to use it!!
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
este brillo labial es super bueno ya que ademas de darle color a los labios tambien nos brinda una excelente proteccion contra el calor y el frio, tambien mantiene nuestros labios super frescos y muy bien hidratados ya que eun producto uy recomendado para labios resecos.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Flavia M.
My favourite Nivea lip balm. I really like the smell, as well as the texture of the balm. There is also just the smallest hint of colour and sparkle in the balm, which I also appreciate. It stays on my lips for quite a while unless I decide to eat or drink while wearing the balm.
Elva P.
It has a nice red tint which is not very pigmented, gives natural look to lips.  have to reapply this every 2-3 hours because the staying power isn’t great.

Carmen B.
Love the smell and the texture: it's light and slightly tinted. Perfect for those days you don't want to put on a full face of make up yet you want to look fab and very useful to keep it in your bag at all times. I personally prefer lip balm sticks than those tiny cans of lip butter.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.