BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura T.
Laura T.
CANLEY HEIGHTS, NSW
The colour this gives is absolutely beautiful. Since I have really pigmented lips, most lip glosses and tinted lip balms don't show up on me but this one is gorgeous. Though the shine doesn't last long, the colour stays.
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
Wales
The Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm is the base to a full days ware of lipstick, always goes on smoothly and helps re moisture my lips after a full day of liquid lipsticks. The Strawberry scent smells so delicious and like a batch of fresh strawberries you would never know it wasn't. The lip balm re strengthens any cracks or sore lips.
jess p.
jess p.
I love this! Sadly I had to stop using it because I got a boyfriend that loves kisses. However this makes my lips so much softer.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Great moisturising lip product that also leaves a shine and red lip tint to it. It makes the lips beautiful in a
Natural way.
Alana T.
Alana T.
Very nice colour, has a smooth feeling good and smells great.
During use I found this product to work very well in moisturing my lips.
MADALINA F.
MADALINA F.
I feel like this product has a nice colour and smell but it doesn t do anythIng for you lips.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
This is a great lip balm / chapstick if you are looking for a bit of a tint but nothing too obvious or you don't want it to stain your lips. I would recommend this for girls starting with makeup, if you are looking for a natural look or find that you have very dry lips.
Alexia A.
Alexia A.
i use this lip balm in winter, and it really moisturizes lips! so I recomend this product, and it smell sooo good!
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Su aroma es increíble, deja un color muy tenue en los labios y se ve bonito, no tiene una textura pegajosa lo cual se agradece mucho. Me encanta
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
This lip balm is LIFE i really really love this cause most of the time i in a hurry so i have no time to put a lot of make up but i really think that if i put this then i would look more decent and also other reason that i used this often is that it smell really good and it doesn't feel so sticky.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."