BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Veronica D.
I really like this product , my lips got softer after every application and the taste is good !! I got it at Walmart is for cheap price . Is great
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
At first, the fragrance was nice, but overtime I found it too strong and sickly sweet. I will probably not repurchase, even though It worked well!
Daniela C.
Valledupar
Nivea was the first lip balm I used because my mom brought it to me. Thanks mom! My lops feel and look amazing all the time thanks to this product.
Annie W.
Edmonton
Not the greatest lip balm I've ever used but not the worst either. I would say it'd be good for summer or people with normal lips rather than dry.
Isabelle B.
hyderabad
Lovely product. Recommend to all. Feels soft and is long lasting. Totally worth buying and inexpensive. Good packaging and easy to carry around.
Alejandra R.
Panamá, Panamá
I love this chapstick for its delicious taste and so acessible price. This line of productos is really great. I recommended to everyone use that.
Alondra D.
Su aroma es increíble, deja un color muy tenue en los labios y se ve bonito, no tiene una textura pegajosa lo cual se agradece mucho. Me encanta
niharika s.
Its a wonderful product ever i used in many lipbalms..
It makes lips soft and smooth..
Stays for long time..
Works well and works for long time..
Ruby L.
Cambridge
This gives your lips a slight tint as well as keeping them moisturised. Not as great as other varieties or the same product but still works well.
Montana f.
WARRANE
Amazing product!! Makes your lips nice and moisturized, i would really recommend it!! Smells nice as well and to top it off gives a nice shine 😊
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?