BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana D.
Ana D.
Caracas
It is really shiny and colorful. The lips are smoother after a week using this lip balm. It also smlles quite good. It is a must have.
Kanza S.
Kanza S.
Amazingly moisturizing, and very cheap. It is in my bag all the time. Not only this that it is amazing in its work but also it would leave a rosy tint on your lips as well. I mostly pair it with some nude lipstick to make a new cool shade out of it. Recommended
Yasira C.
Yasira C.
Its amazing because i feell my lips very soft , and also it has a fruit flavor and its rich ,
Megan S.
Megan S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love this lip balm. Softens and gives your lips a touch of colour and shine! The perfect everyday lip. Long lasting, smells wonderful.
Mihaela F.
Mihaela F.
I love this lip balm. The smell and the taste it is really amazing. I used it for five months, applying everyday.
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Tiene un olor muy rico, te quita el dolor de los labios partidos y te deja un lindo aspecto además de un color rojizo
Enrika N.
Enrika N.
First of all the product smells really good. The texture is very nice also, not to creamy and not to stiff. It doesn't have a lot of pigment to in, but gives you a really nice, not too bald, but a very healthy shimmer. My lips feel moisturized, look healthy and cute!
Analucia P.
Analucia P.
Has a very rich smell. I get hard enough time and above all it leaves me shiny and moisturized lips
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Luiza C.
Luiza C.
Porto Alegre
It is awesome, one of the best lip balms I ever use, it has long lasting and a nice smell of strawberry
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."