BY NIVEA #99 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Andrea S.
This NIVEA Fruity Shine Lip Balm is amazing, one of my fave. The smell is awsome, give you a little shine and color so you can have hydration and a pretty color on your lips with just one chapstick. Also make your lips look good and healthy. The hydration is very fast, you can feel it instantly. Also have variety on colors and flavors, so you can choose from one with strong color to one without color like the essential lip balm. You girl need to use it!!
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Flavia M.
My favourite Nivea lip balm. I really like the smell, as well as the texture of the balm. There is also just the smallest hint of colour and sparkle in the balm, which I also appreciate. It stays on my lips for quite a while unless I decide to eat or drink while wearing the balm.
este brillo labial es super bueno ya que ademas de darle color a los labios tambien nos brinda una excelente proteccion contra el calor y el frio, tambien mantiene nuestros labios super frescos y muy bien hidratados ya que eun producto uy recomendado para labios resecos.
Elva P.
It has a nice red tint which is not very pigmented, gives natural look to lips.  have to reapply this every 2-3 hours because the staying power isn’t great.

Carmen B.
Love the smell and the texture: it's light and slightly tinted. Perfect for those days you don't want to put on a full face of make up yet you want to look fab and very useful to keep it in your bag at all times. I personally prefer lip balm sticks than those tiny cans of lip butter.
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
This lip balm is my FAVORITE EEEEEEEVEEEER. It has an awesome smell and it totally really works, my lips are so soft now. I bought it at a drugstore, with a really good price. I used it several times and I want it again. Girls, you have to try it! Trust me!
Kaley T.
Nivea is really good too.A very good brand.I use this lip balm for a glossy look on my lip to make it shine.This works great too,my lips is so moist after using it.It gave you lips that shiny and fancy look.It's smells great,i love the strawberry smell to it a lot.
Eliana C.

I love the smell, although it has a pleasant taste smell makes up for everything, I like the book that leaves and subtle color, highly recommend it and espeor you like like me already I just jiji xoxoxo

pd: no joke incrible the smell is so makes you want to eat is AThe but the taste is not good xd
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?