BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Mirella Y.
EXCELENTE , NO ES GRASOSO Y ADEMAS DEJA LOS LABIOS ESTUPENDOS , PUEDO DECIR QUE ES UN TIPO DE LABIAL QUE NO SOLO AYUDA SINO QUE PERFECIONA TUS LABIOS.
Nicole W.
My favourite product! Doesn't dry lips up over time, and adds a healthy rose tint to lips. Always repurchase this. Especially at such a great price!
dhouha b.
This one is good for those who love fruity lipstick .. I used it twice maybe ..
I loved the color it gave to my lips but the smell is too much for me
Nathaly C.
Me gusta este labial por que tiene un olor tan lindo son muy refrescante y también tiene muchas propiedades buenas que ayudan a la reseque los labios
Sneha J.
Brighton
This is one of my daily essential products that I have in my purse. It's a natural help. It does exactly what it says and is thus highly recommended.
Alora L.
Wear this everyday in the summer. Non-stop! Great product. Spf 10 is bonus. My lips have never felt better.. honestly such a good flavor too.. hehe.
Valeria R.
I really love this product to keep my lips hydrated and I think it's really gorgeous because it gives color to my lips, glow and still does it's job.
Karla V.
México
Me gusta el olor que tiene además hidrata muy bien los labios y tiene un poco de color...ideal para esos días en los que quieres andar muy maquillada
Jennifer S.
Me enxanta su olor...me gusta mucho q nutre y deja los labios bellos ...dandoles un color sutil sin q sea muy llamativo da una apariensia muy juvenil
Dunya S.
I was a little disappointed by this it was sort of clumpy and it didn't really moisturize just kind of sat on top also the small wasn't that good.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?