BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hind A.
Hind A.
It moisturizers so well! I have nothing to say. It's just good. You should give it a try and judge it yourself.
Sere S.
Sere S.
Perfect for moisturizing lips, I always use it and it was a very good investment.
Nivea my favorite brand, in addition to this moisturizing lipstick I use the make-up remover that is soft and does not damage the skin
kumudhasri d.
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
This product stays on lips fir 3 to 4 hours after the you need to reapply it.This product contains nice tint for people who only use chapstick this is a good option.This has fragrance.the price pf this product is reasonble.It is travel friendly since it is in a lipstick form u can easily apply it on lips ,you dont have to mess your fingers and not letting the bacteria grow in it.
Liz C.
Liz C.
i use it when my lips are chapted and i need to repare them but also give them the perfect coleor of red. I actually prefer chapstick but this are a good choise to
Patrycja M.
Patrycja M.
When I was a child Nivea chapsticks were my go to ones (probably because I didn't know any others, as my mum only used Nivea). I like the colour of the strawberry one, but that's about it I suppose. As a chapstick, it doesn't really do the job at all - my lips keep drying out. Nowhere near Carmex, sadly.
Ay I.
Ay I.
Fairfax, VA
It's a really good product. The packaging is really pretty and it gives a shimmery look on your lips. And it makes them really smoth
Yeraldin M.
Yeraldin M.
Absolutamente nivea me encanta.

Es.. Como suave, cremosito, delicado al ponerlo en mis labios.

Ese brillo de frutos rojos y aroma me enloquece.

Nivea es perfecto!
Martina S.
Martina S.
Este producto hidrata bastante y su pigmentacion es muy buena. El empaque me gustaria que sea mas llamativo y por eso le doy 3 estrellas.
Su precio es muy bueno y yo lo obtuve en una farmacia. Lo volveria a comprar, yo lo recomiendo
labios hidratados, y un toque de color. buen producto
tres en uno: color, brillo e hidratante
Jackeline B.
Jackeline B.
Excellent product, great cost benefit. Moisturizes lips and still leaves them pink.
antes de compra-lo tive duvidas em qual marca escolher, mas eu ja usei outros produtos nivea e sei que a marca é confiável.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."