BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claudia D.
Maracay
I love this one, I really like everything that hydrates my lips, but this one is great! I can totally wear it as a lipstick, it lasts for so long.
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
This lip balm is my FAVORITE EEEEEEEVEEEER. It has an awesome smell and it totally really works, my lips are so soft now. I bought it at a drugstore, with a really good price. I used it several times and I want it again. Girls, you have to try it! Trust me!
Pushpalata R.
Nice Nd value for money always. Good to use on dry lips to moisture and soften dry lips anytime
Ninachy M.
Isabela, PR
It very soft and smooth on the lips and it hydrating and moisturizer very good it great to use it before a dry liquid lipstick.
Maria V.
Madrid
Es un producto genial, hidrata los labios muchísimo, con solo aplicarlo ya puedes notar cómo mejoran, Además el olor y sabor a fresa es espectacular y hace más apetecible el estar aplicándolo continuamente.
Valeria S.
This lip balm is LIFE i really really love this cause most of the time i in a hurry so i have no time to put a lot of make up but i really think that if i put this then i would look more decent and also other reason that i used this often is that it smell really good and it doesn't feel so sticky.
Megan S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love this lip balm. Softens and gives your lips a touch of colour and shine! The perfect everyday lip. Long lasting, smells wonderful.
Kanza S.
Amazingly moisturizing, and very cheap. It is in my bag all the time. Not only this that it is amazing in its work but also it would leave a rosy tint on your lips as well. I mostly pair it with some nude lipstick to make a new cool shade out of it. Recommended
mirela f.
It has a good taste and relieves dryness, but it does not moisturize very well and comes out quickly from the mouth, it has a great variety of flavors and the packaging is very practical but the development of the product on the lips is not very pleasant
Lavinia D.
A good lip balm, really smells like strawberries and is shiny. It is not pricey compared to others, but for it's price i expected it to be more moisturizing. That's the only thing that kinda disapointed me. But apart from that, it's really nice, simple packaging and it works. Totally recommendable to prevent dry lips. Also, it looks like a lip gloss, so you might not need to apply one after using this balm, which is really comfortable.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."