BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Esdi´i H.
Nogales
The smell of this lip balm really annoys me, it's not that stong but I really don't like it. Plus it has never really made my lips less dry so this is a pass for me.
Lauren L.
Bought this while abroad. Like the color and the shine, but it isn't the most hydrating. It also doesn't last very long on the lips, I find myself re applying often.
Aline D.
Besides being very cheap, it is very effective. It protects the mouth, moisturizes and still gives an air of health, besides the strawberry flavor that stays in the mouth. Great purchase.
Mina🌸 Y.
Its an amazing product, it helps to moisturise your lips and give them an amazing shine, after using this for 3 days i noticed my lips were much smoother than usual
Yeraldin M.
Absolutamente nivea me encanta.

Es.. Como suave, cremosito, delicado al ponerlo en mis labios.

Ese brillo de frutos rojos y aroma me enloquece.

Nivea es perfecto!
Vaishali S.
Very nice lip product.. good moisturizing lip product... leaves a beautiful glossy red colour after you apply and smells as per flavour..other flavour s of this brand are just awesome
MEIRIANY l.
nivea protetor labial de morango, uso sempre não fico sem recomendo porque e otimo, cheirinho agradavel, textura gostosa e acima de tudo protege mesmo, manteiga de cacau nunca mais, se posso estar protegida, com labios lindos e brilhantes e gostinho bom.
Ioana D.
it really hydrates your lips, the scent is very nice at first, but i feel like in a couple of months the scent of it becomes kind of annoying (like its gone bad for some reasons). I gave it three stars for the hydrating and moisturizing qualities.
Jomana A.
I have purchased this so many times because of how soft and supple it made my lips. I have been using this since Grade 6 and I adore the smell as well. If you are not a fan of lip balms that give a bit of color then I would stay away from it.
Neve G.
Edinburgh
This product has a beautiful shine and is really fruity. It is very long lasting (depending on how often you use it). It is very easy to apply in the stick form. I definitely would recommend to others.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?