Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm

BY NIVEA

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star2%
4.36 / 5 based on 713 Reviews

Product Description

  • Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips 
  • Enhances the natural beauty of your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation
see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

  • I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Reviews (713)
Q&A (6)
Media (33)
Buy on Amazon
Donna H.
Donna H.
5 reviews
I love the smell of this it is easy to use and leaves my lips feeling supper soft with a slight hint of colour
Génesis R.
Génesis R.
Caracas
10 reviews
This is a must in my purse. I really like the moisturizing feeling that it provides and the pinky stain in the lips, plus it smells so fruity and delicious. My lips are never dry because I use this lip balm everyday. :-)
Yarutmi P.
Yarutmi P.
29 reviews
Exelente balsamo coj burn sabot Buena textura Buena duracion y Buena absorcion me encanta
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
3 reviews
Excelente producto, deja los labios hidratados y con una fragancia suave y agradable, además de que les da una pigmentación rojiza que le da otro toque especial. Ideal para la primavera, el verano o aquellos días en los que tienes que arreglarte rápido.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Miami, FL 33122, USA
25 reviews
Este es mi bálsamo labial favorito, me enccanta porque hidrata muy bien los labios y su olor es delicioso, se encuentra muy fácil en las farmacias del país
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
14 reviews
el olor es muy delisioso, su color muy pigmentado de un rojo natural, no tiene tanto aceite y es duradero
carolina d.
carolina d.
42 reviews
I love this product. I love the aroma and flavor that leaves your lips, also protects the environment and the lesda a beautiful pink lips. I love this product .
Ailin G.
Ailin G.
15 reviews
Didn't really help my lips a lot but it's good if you just want shiny lips without having to wear a lipgloss
Me deja los labios suaves e hidratados sabe delicioso y evita los cueritos es mi pais la marca es un poco costosa pero es de muy buena calidad
V O.
V O.
41 reviews
use to be one of my staples. although a bit drawn back when i knew it contain petroleum jelly which is not good
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
19 reviews
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
5 reviews
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
171 reviews
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
29 reviews
I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actually tastes like strawberry? And is the formula sticky or light and smooth?
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
9 reviews
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us