BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arnette G.
Dubai
Very hydrating on the lips plus it gives a cute redish tint and with a strawberry scent! Its very affordable, really gives you more than what you have paid for. I have been using this product since I was in college. Really great deal! give it a go! :)
Melissa C.
Cartagena
Me gusta mucho, porque no me reseca loslabios, además de que tiene colorsito y no hay necesidad de siempre usar labial encima
Amy C.
The flavour of the strawberry and the quality of the chap stick were very good. It has nice packaging as well
Catalina J.
Chillán
este balsamo labial me encata, por el olor, el color que deja en los labios y la suavidad que este producto proporciona a los labios
Solange N.
Me encanta porque te deja un color hermoso y a la vez te hidrata y te deja un aroma riquisimo
Maria G.
Ezeiza, Buenos Aires
I like toomach this product because it not only does the job, it also smell so good.
I love all the lip balm of nivea they have good consistency and protect lips from the sun
Lina L.
Cartagena de Indias
This lip balm leaves the lips red,but looks cute, it smells good, perfect for weekdays, is my favorite for going to the beach, keeps your lips moist and sexy.
Laura B.
It is perfect for using it while youre sunbathing because it protects your lips and it also keeps them hydrated, it also smells so good
Michelle O.
provides hydration and best of all, you can also get color on your lips is a 2 in 1 product, it is easier to find in Ecuador
Fabriela C.
I love this balm it really mosturize my lips and leave them really soft I tend to se when I start my beauty rutine so when I apply my lipstick my lips looks so good
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."