BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Ashlee W.
Brilliant lip balm, very smooth on the lips with a hint of colour. Lovely packaging, nice bright lid. Very moisturising, stays on a good few hours so there's no need to keep applying. Would recommend!
Abinaya M.
Kumbakonam
I have been using this product for past 1 year and I feels do good and refreshing sometimes I'll use this as a moisturizer for my lips at by night skin care routine....
Sulata C.
It's a good lip balm it deeply moisturises Lips n keep it nourished for longer time it has good tint in it. People who don't want to wear lipstick but enjoy certain pinky colour on lips can go for this
Joohee J.
Bangkok
This is really good for hydrating and softening your lips! I usually buy these in local drugstores they're really nice as they're very simple with nice scent of strawberry 🍓
Marialuisa U.
It's so amazing. I love the flavor, the texture and the color! I definitely will buy it again. It left my lips so smooth and hydrated that I can't stop rubbing my lips together while I'm using it.
Symantha S.
Dollar Scotland
It was really moisturising on my lips and was affordable.
It smelled great and gave me a slight hint of gloss, it would have been nicer if the colou had been more radiant
Patrycja M.
When I was a child Nivea chapsticks were my go to ones (probably because I didn't know any others, as my mum only used Nivea). I like the colour of the strawberry one, but that's about it I suppose. As a chapstick, it doesn't really do the job at all - my lips keep drying out. Nowhere near Carmex, sadly.
Jennifer s.
esse batom e otimo eu super recomendo eu sempre uso ele pra ir mais na escola e otimo eu estou sempre comprando seu eu fossem voce corria la e comprava esse batom e nota 10000000 corra la e compre nao e muito caro onde eu conpro e super barato e 2.90 bjs
Lauren L.
Bought this while abroad. Like the color and the shine, but it isn't the most hydrating. It also doesn't last very long on the lips, I find myself re applying often.
Monika M.
The smell is amazing. I always use the strawberry one or watermelon cause it's so wonderful. They leave your lips soft, shiny and give a little bit of colour. Perfect for everyday makeup.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?