BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Viline F.
Viline F.
Its my favorite!!

I love the tasty!
And the priece!
Always have one in my bag!
So love
Yasmim M.
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Eu gostei muito desse produto.
Eu usei quando minha boca estava um pouco rachada e melhorou um pouco e tem um maravilhoso na minha opinião
Catalina J.
Catalina J.
Chillán
este balsamo labial me encata, por el olor, el color que deja en los labios y la suavidad que este producto proporciona a los labios
Amy C.
Amy C.
The flavour of the strawberry and the quality of the chap stick were very good. It has nice packaging as well
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Has a very good aroma, I feel my lips very moisturized when I use them, this contributes to a perfect makeup.
April G.
April G.
Fontana , CA
its a good chapstick, it keeps lips moisturized. the packaging is cute. the price is a good price,not to pricey either.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Has a nice smell and its nice on my lips. I like it. Although I use blistex its still works
Sere S.
Sere S.
Perfect for moisturizing lips, I always use it and it was a very good investment.
Nivea my favorite brand, in addition to this moisturizing lipstick I use the make-up remover that is soft and does not damage the skin
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cartagena
Me gusta mucho, porque no me reseca loslabios, además de que tiene colorsito y no hay necesidad de siempre usar labial encima
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Bogotá
El olor y el sabor es rico, además deja los labios Super hidratados pero no me gusta que queden tan brillantes
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."