BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
antonella R.
Me estoy fascinada de este producto su hidratación es perfecta, te deja los labios suaves con un aroma irresistible, siempre es mi salvación cuando tengo los labios super resecos
Sarai T. A.
San roman juliaca
yo digo que es realmente muy convincente y si protege los labios ademas de dejarlas muy suaves y con un delicioso sabor y aroma, aunque no es de muy larga duracion pero si me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo
Marialuisa U.
It's so amazing. I love the flavor, the texture and the color! I definitely will buy it again. It left my lips so smooth and hydrated that I can't stop rubbing my lips together while I'm using it.
Symantha S.
Dollar Scotland
It was really moisturising on my lips and was affordable.
It smelled great and gave me a slight hint of gloss, it would have been nicer if the colou had been more radiant
Patrycja M.
When I was a child Nivea chapsticks were my go to ones (probably because I didn't know any others, as my mum only used Nivea). I like the colour of the strawberry one, but that's about it I suppose. As a chapstick, it doesn't really do the job at all - my lips keep drying out. Nowhere near Carmex, sadly.
Jennifer s.
esse batom e otimo eu super recomendo eu sempre uso ele pra ir mais na escola e otimo eu estou sempre comprando seu eu fossem voce corria la e comprava esse batom e nota 10000000 corra la e compre nao e muito caro onde eu conpro e super barato e 2.90 bjs
Aline D.
Besides being very cheap, it is very effective. It protects the mouth, moisturizes and still gives an air of health, besides the strawberry flavor that stays in the mouth. Great purchase.
Monika M.
The smell is amazing. I always use the strawberry one or watermelon cause it's so wonderful. They leave your lips soft, shiny and give a little bit of colour. Perfect for everyday makeup.
Vaishali S.
Very nice lip product.. good moisturizing lip product... leaves a beautiful glossy red colour after you apply and smells as per flavour..other flavour s of this brand are just awesome
Yeraldin M.
Absolutamente nivea me encanta.

Es.. Como suave, cremosito, delicado al ponerlo en mis labios.

Ese brillo de frutos rojos y aroma me enloquece.

Nivea es perfecto!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?