BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela G.
Eu adoro esse lip balm da Nivea, o cheirinho dele é maravilhoso, tem um gostinho bom também. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque acho que a duração dele na boca não é tão boa assim.
Vandar m.
very good lip balm on a  budject ...  Must buy ... I have  gone over three tubs if this... Still I love this ... Must have in ur carry on bag
carolina d.
I love this product. I love the aroma and flavor that leaves your lips, also protects the environment and the lesda a beautiful pink lips. I love this product .
Melissa D.
This is what i have right now ans i put every Day but if you put to Much you Will have orange trace on your skin Near the lips...Just like if you ate spaghetti.
Dariana O.
I love the Nivea lipbalms, are so hydrating, smells amazing, leave my lips so beautiful, and add a bit of color which I love, have a nice packaging, it is worth
Pau M.
It is very good and I love it because it leaves a soft red color without painting too much moisturizes the lips and leaves it soft and with a rich cherry flavor
Samantha R.
This is one of my favorites for the day to day .. the delicious aroma , texture also not rtiene bad taste (if you drop it on the teeth ) also caring your lips
Lina L.
Cartagena de Indias
This lip balm leaves the lips red,but looks cute, it smells good, perfect for weekdays, is my favorite for going to the beach, keeps your lips moist and sexy.
Ana Karina G.
Su empaque es súper estético pero el producto es perfecto.
Su durabilidad es alta y los resultados son lo que promete hidratación y suavidad y un rico sabor
Dhylma L.
Baguio
This is perfect for teens. It is affordable. It is not as moisturizing as expected and it does not make your lips that soft. The hint of strawberry is nice.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?