BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
Tastes nice and smells amazing! Very hydrating and gives the lips a nice muted colour.
Laura Z.
Muito boooom maravilhoso quero Muitoooo amoo de mais ótimo demais gosto desses produtos
Gemma R.
Excelente producto, deja los labios hidratados y con una fragancia suave y agradable, además de que les da una pigmentación rojiza que le da otro toque especial. Ideal para la primavera, el verano o aquellos días en los que tienes que arreglarte rápido.
Yarutmi P.
Exelente balsamo coj burn sabot Buena textura Buena duracion y Buena absorcion me encanta
Donna H.
I love the smell of this it is easy to use and leaves my lips feeling supper soft with a slight hint of colour
Sofia M.
apartadó
I really like this lipbalm because moisturizes my lips for long time and pleasant feeling it leaves and also smells good
María Lucía L.
venezuela
me gusta mucho este labial porque es hidratante y muy comodo huele bien y no hace que tus labios se resequen y eso es algo muy importante, es practico y podemos usarlo en cualquier lugar o en cualquier ocasión mejor dicho
Amira A.
Santiago
This moisturizing lip has an exquisite aroma and as it brings a little color is perfect. A good product fully
Valeria S.
This lip balm is LIFE i really really love this cause most of the time i in a hurry so i have no time to put a lot of make up but i really think that if i put this then i would look more decent and also other reason that i used this often is that it smell really good and it doesn't feel so sticky.
Johanna V.
isla de margarita
Me gusta este producto ya que deja un sabor rico en tus labios! Normalmente me lo comía jajajaja! Y deja un tono natural rojo en tu boca!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."