BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jhuly g.
SAO LUIS
Maravilhoso, super recomendo, testei vários mais esse foi o único q amei de verdade... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Analucia P.
Has a very rich smell. I get hard enough time and above all it leaves me shiny and moisturized lips
geraldine g.
venezuela
I love it. Not only the smell but the texture of my lips when i use it before i put my make up on .
Daynna Nicole B.
cali
I find it does a good job to moisturize my lips but I did not like the texture it was very sticky
marilia s.
AMO DE PAIXÃO, SUPER HIDRATA E TEM UM CHEIRINHO DELICIOSO DE MORANGO, DA VONTADE DE COMER !!HAHA
Shu Ting K.
It moisturises the lip well and includes a delightful strawberry scent and shimmering pigment.
Yasira C.
Its amazing because i feell my lips very soft , and also it has a fruit flavor and its rich ,
labios hidratados, y un toque de color. buen producto
tres en uno: color, brillo e hidratante
Sofia F.
Su olor es increible, ademas hace que mis labios queden suavecitos, lindos y super nutridos.
Laura Z.
Muito boooom maravilhoso quero Muitoooo amoo de mais ótimo demais gosto desses produtos
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."