BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
provides hydration and best of all, you can also get color on your lips is a 2 in 1 product, it is easier to find in Ecuador
Heather G.
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Not a whole lot of tint. This is great for keeping the lips moisturized and protected and LOVE the spf
Panutsorn P.
Panutsorn P.
It's good at hydrate you lips but in my opinion this is too sticky for me. I love the smell of it also the packaging. But I don't really like it because it makes me like I just ate a whole plate of fried chicken.
Lina L.
Lina L.
Cartagena de Indias
This lip balm leaves the lips red,but looks cute, it smells good, perfect for weekdays, is my favorite for going to the beach, keeps your lips moist and sexy.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Ezeiza, Buenos Aires
I like toomach this product because it not only does the job, it also smell so good.
I love all the lip balm of nivea they have good consistency and protect lips from the sun
V O.
V O.
use to be one of my staples. although a bit drawn back when i knew it contain petroleum jelly which is not good
Solange N.
Solange N.
Me encanta porque te deja un color hermoso y a la vez te hidrata y te deja un aroma riquisimo
Micka
Micka
este labial es excelente me encanta el aroma y el brillo que tiene. cuida mis labios para que no se sequen sobretodo en invierno.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
A good lip balm, really smells like strawberries and is shiny. It is not pricey compared to others, but for it's price i expected it to be more moisturizing. That's the only thing that kinda disapointed me. But apart from that, it's really nice, simple packaging and it works. Totally recommendable to prevent dry lips. Also, it looks like a lip gloss, so you might not need to apply one after using this balm, which is really comfortable.
Laura B.
Laura B.
It is perfect for using it while youre sunbathing because it protects your lips and it also keeps them hydrated, it also smells so good
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."