BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Desiree L.
It gets my lips really soft and is not anoyingly stickyor oily. It's a little bit expensive but I love the results that have brought, plus is easy to find because you can have it in any drugstore.
Guiselle T.
Es un humectante de labios un poco grasoso, pero con un brillo muy bonito para las que les gusta, también tiene un color de fondo que hace que labios resalten más que con otros humectantes.
Alejandra L.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque ademas de hidratar mis labios les da un hermoso color rojo que los hace ver bastante atractivos. Ademas este producto tiene un olor muy agradable. Nivea ofrece lip blams de diferentes olores, colores y sabores, lo cual es genial.
Mara C.

Hydrating, makes the lips look shiny and soft. It's perfect for either hot or cold days, and you won't ever have chapped lips again.

The fragrance is delicious too!
sala s.
MY FAVE OMG THE SCENT DRIVES MY CRAZY! I FREAKING LOVE IT! very good price! i recombined this to everyone! it stays on for a long time. i use it all the time. it applies easily! love it!
Katherin D.
leaves my lips moisturized and my aunt and my family several people use them or you have to leave a rojiso color and need not apply any more enccata us and lips are super soft
Hatidje D.
First the smell is really nice. And there is a little bit of a colour which i like. And makes my lips really soft and hydrating. It does not last long but im ok with that.
Vaibhavi P.
I detest this product from nivea. .I love the brand for there body lotions as I suffer from eczema. ..however this lip product is a big no no it very heavy on the lips
Gabriela G.
Eu adoro esse lip balm da Nivea, o cheirinho dele é maravilhoso, tem um gostinho bom também. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque acho que a duração dele na boca não é tão boa assim.
Dariana O.
I love the Nivea lipbalms, are so hydrating, smells amazing, leave my lips so beautiful, and add a bit of color which I love, have a nice packaging, it is worth
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?