BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I have this one and it is one of my favorites balsam is so good to use in winter for the protection of the lips
Camila V.
My favorite. I have no doubt! It also has glitter! Amazing! I really love it. Also the classic, the blue one
Luana D.
Muito bom deixa os lábios super hidratados e podendo levar ele pra qualquer lugar sem contar que é Nívea né
Hayley N.
Absolutely amazing..
I love this lip balm.
Extremely moisturizing, smells delicious.
Lasting power is good.
Elisabeth P.
Smells great and adds a nice shine. Keeps my lips soft but isn't the best when they're cracked or chapped.
Maria Angelica P.
Llabial hidratante con delicioso aroma frutos rojos es irresistible ayuda con la resequedad de los labios
Sky L.
Hard good time. Moisturizes your lips for hours and gives a natural red appearance. For a natural make up
Thalyssa G.
Great product, protects the lips and does not let dry.

Product of good application and great packaging.
Luiza C.
Porto Alegre
It is awesome, one of the best lip balms I ever use, it has long lasting and a nice smell of strawberry
Leah S.
Golden Beach, QLD
Nice feel in the lips, but I found the color to be unflattering and a little to sparkly for my taste
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."