BY NIVEA #99 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Natalie F.
This smells good enough to eat!! I love this lip balm. It has a really nice red tint to it and gives a nice sheen to your lips. Only problem is because of its formula it wears fast and needs to be reapplied a lot throughout the day.
Epii G.
It has a delicious fruity scent combined with smoothing, long lasting care for your lips.It naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.Protect your lips from harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF 10.
Tania m.
mumbai
Pros of Nivea Fruity shine Strawberry Lip balm:
•The amazing texture
•Glossy Finish it gives like a lip gloss
•Pigmentation The shade comes off as a coral orange.
•Travel friendly packaging
•Affordable price
•Availibility in both local stores and online
•It has Strawberry scent.

Cons:
Doesn’t really hydrate the lips or do any significant healing
Rameeza K.
It's perfect for everyday use. It has a light tint and I'm love with the strawberry scent. It really makes my lips soft and plump. I use it a lot. I am totally in love with this product. I love the packaging. It's cute.
Elisha F.
smells like strawberry, tastes sweet and is very moisturizing. gives your lips a pretty pink colour, what more can I say about a lip balm? overall very good, very cheap and lasted me a while.
Sere S.
Perfect for moisturizing lips, I always use it and it was a very good investment.
Nivea my favorite brand, in addition to this moisturizing lipstick I use the make-up remover that is soft and does not damage the skin
Giovana S.
Já usei esse produto por algumas vezes, o que ele diferencia dos outros hidratantes labiais é que ele hidrata e da uma cor nos lábios. O que é bastante legal para quem não quer usar batom, mas apenas dar uma cor.
Kiara P.
I have just tried out niveas fruity shine strawberry lip balm and it leaves your lips feeling soft and plump with and irresistible smell. Definitely worth it and it does not cost much .. Will purchase again :D !!!
yo gusto por su sabor de frutas pero no es algo que me lo pondría todos los días. este producto es uno de los que poco utilizo , me gustaria que el saber se manteniera por mas tiempo
Sirina m.
very nice and smooth product ,smells great and has a very nice packaging. it last long as it has so much balm.it is priced fairly and it's good price for it's value.I purchased this product from Woolworths.I would buy this product again as I always do .
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?