BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Este producto me ayudo muchísimo con la hidratación de mis labios , ya que yo sufro mucho de desecamiento este producto me ayudo a hidratarlos y tenerlos muchísimo mas lindos. Les doy las Gracias por este maravilloso producto.
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Lytissia J.
Bekkevoort
The lipstick wasn't expensive so at first I didn't really expect a lot but when I first used it I immediately felt that my lips where way healthier then they ever where I absolutely LOVE this product and I highly recommend it
Nyanged A.
I love the Nivea Fruity shine strawberry, it smells amazing, keeps my lips moisturise and also very smooth and shiny.. my whole entire family loves Nivea, from shower gel, to moisturiser and Chapstick. I would recommend this amazing product to anyone and everyone
Sool O.
I BOUGHT THE BALM AT A PHARMACY AT A PRICE OF 35 OR 40 PESOS ARGENTINE. The packaging consisted of a carton with plastic protection, it was simple but a bit difficult to open. The application mode is like common lipstick. I would recommend it to other people.
Chaitra H.
Bangalore
It has a sturdy little packing, convenient to carry around in bag. Has a nice fruity berry oudour. Applies smoothly and gives a shiny or gloss like appearance. The only con is it's staying power which is around 1 hour.
Jhoselyn M.
Madrid
El bálsamo me encanta lo tengo ya gastado pero deja un color medio rojizo sin exagerar es decir natural y con el sabor lo combina aunque lo pondría un poco mas dulce pero para aquellas personas que no les guste un sabor fuerte esta bastante bien la verdad💄
Sanjida k.
dublin
This product gives u a long lasting moisture to ur lips, it has a glossy finish and with shimmers here and there it has a fruity aroma, the packaging is basic, I got it from Superdrug and I am a repeated user and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Khairatun N.
I love the slight pigment. I love the shine. Distributes well on my lips. Has enough coverage to cover my uneven lip tones. but really need to store in a cool place, do not store it in your pocket because it will melt.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.