BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
So yummy! Nivea is my absolute favorite drugstore lip balm. Love all the flavors and it works great on my dry lips, even in cold Canadian winters. The packaging is perfect, too.
javiera l.
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Maria G.
Ezeiza, Buenos Aires
I like toomach this product because it not only does the job, it also smell so good.
I love all the lip balm of nivea they have good consistency and protect lips from the sun
Helen M.
I absolutely love nivea chapsticks because I feel like they work quite well and smell really nice. This one in particular smells really sweet and has a reddish tint which is quite cute. I do think this lip balm feels a little oily and isn't as moisturizing as their lip butter.
Flor K.
I'll give it a 10 of 10. I love it and i think that this is my favorite of favorites. I use it all days, always, it's pretty, it smells very well and for a change i have to admit that is delicious! I'm really in love with this product, i wouldn't change it for nothing!
Viviana O.
Miami
Para mi es unos de los mejores hidratantes de labios, protege muy bien y da solo un poco de color a los labios que hace que se vean saludables, además de que huele muy bien.
Megan O.
This is a lip balm that is just nice to put on instead of lip gloss or lip stick . It is not long lasting it is quite thin . I got it for a birthday gift from a freind . It didn't meet my expectations it is not worth all the rave I wouldn't recommend it to others
Maria L.
Me gustaba más el sabor pomelo y ahora no lo encuentro por ningún mercado de ARGENTINA!!! hidrata los labios, los deja suaves, si tienes un problema grave te recomiendo el Nivea Clinical, deja un brillo y un sabor delicioso
Sabrina S.
I love it. Its scent is delicious but I think not so completely hydrate lips and that should improve and it's not completely met my expectations. But is very long lasting and simple to apply.
Deeanna S.
Oshawa
i loved this i just wanted to eat it because it smelt so great. it does leave a bit of a stain so if that isnt a style your into i wouldnt reccomend but if lip stains wasnt a problem for you then youll absalutly love this.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?