BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Almely R.
Almely R.
Me encanta ya que tiene un rico olor y sabor, se puede usar en cualquier momento del día, hidrata suficiente mis labios, y los mantiene lindos con un poco de color..
Flavia M.
Flavia M.
My favourite Nivea lip balm. I really like the smell, as well as the texture of the balm. There is also just the smallest hint of colour and sparkle in the balm, which I also appreciate. It stays on my lips for quite a while unless I decide to eat or drink while wearing the balm.
Aluirney A.
Aluirney A.
caracas
I love this balm with my life, moisturizes my lips a lot, does not have an unpleasant taste even smells good. What I like the most is that I can use it when I do not want to apply makeup and I apply this balm and pigment my lips a very nice color and at the same time moisturizes. It's perfect, I always recommend it. I can not leave without my Nivea balm.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
El olor es rico y se ve como un brillo con un poco de color y mis labios estaban resecos y te ayuda mucho
Aibeth A.
Aibeth A.
Excelentes hidratan muy bien tus labios y tiene un aroma muy agradable , recomendado para personas con labios muy resecos
Mildred V.
Mildred V.
Doral, FL
I LOVE THIS lip balm its great!!! its nivea so we know how amazing are their products, it totally met my expectations, it's easy to use and apply, it's super cheap and youo can buy it pretty much ANYWHERE.. i bought it in an 7 eleven and i will buy it again when i need a new one!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Siempre lo llevo en la cartera humecta bastante bien siempre lo e comprado y no lo cambiaria lo utilizo en casa y para salir
Fanny D.
Fanny D.
Really helpful in the cold winter days. Also has a lovely smell like all other Nivea lip balms. Although this one is one of my favourites. I could buy this one over and over forever. Easy to apply and carry anywhere you need to.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Caracas
It is really shiny and colorful. The lips are smoother after a week using this lip balm. It also smlles quite good. It is a must have.
Catalina J.
Catalina J.
Chillán
este balsamo labial me encata, por el olor, el color que deja en los labios y la suavidad que este producto proporciona a los labios
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."