BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Dhwani R.
Amazing Amazing product. It keeps. My lips hydrated all day. I live in Canada and it is cold most of the year and this keeps my lips nice and soft. I am not a huge fan of the scent but overall an amazing product. I definitely see myself buying this over and over again.
Salveena L.
THe feel was great, the scent anf taste was awesome. Only things is that in Mauritius, the oily feel after application (we have very humid weather) leaves a sticky mouth and I do not feel comfortable leaving oily marks on cheeks! :)The packing was great, very feminine and attractive.I would highly recommend to others.
Este producto me ayudo muchísimo con la hidratación de mis labios , ya que yo sufro mucho de desecamiento este producto me ayudo a hidratarlos y tenerlos muchísimo mas lindos. Les doy las Gracias por este maravilloso producto.
Lytissia J.
The lipstick wasn't expensive so at first I didn't really expect a lot but when I first used it I immediately felt that my lips where way healthier then they ever where I absolutely LOVE this product and I highly recommend it
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Nyanged A.
I love the Nivea Fruity shine strawberry, it smells amazing, keeps my lips moisturise and also very smooth and shiny.. my whole entire family loves Nivea, from shower gel, to moisturiser and Chapstick. I would recommend this amazing product to anyone and everyone
Sool O.
I BOUGHT THE BALM AT A PHARMACY AT A PRICE OF 35 OR 40 PESOS ARGENTINE. The packaging consisted of a carton with plastic protection, it was simple but a bit difficult to open. The application mode is like common lipstick. I would recommend it to other people.
Sanjida k.
This product gives u a long lasting moisture to ur lips, it has a glossy finish and with shimmers here and there it has a fruity aroma, the packaging is basic, I got it from Superdrug and I am a repeated user and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rannely A.
La presentación del producto es muy agradable a los ojos. El olor me parece que es muy intenso, me gustaría que fuese un poco mas sutil. En cuanto a la calidad es muy buena, siempre se mantienen hidratados mis labios
Rachel W.
Kitchener, ON
This is my absolute favourite lip balm. I keep one in my purse and one at work. It's got a great strawberry scent and gives your lips endless moisture with a subtle sparkly shine. I highly recommend this product!!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?