BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lara S.
E muito bom 😍😍 eu usei uma vez e gostei muito eu recomendo

E muito bom muito muito mesmo num tenho nem oq dizer❤❤

Mihaela F.
I love this lip balm. The smell and the taste it is really amazing. I used it for five months, applying everyday.
Katrina E.
For me it is affordable and does its job very well. It lessen the chapping of my lips and it smells really good.
Mery Ann P.
I like the softness it gives and the color it puts on your lips but I really dont like that it washes off to easy
gaby l.
Mukilteo
I for one love this product. The brand keeps my lips super soft and the tint give you a natural and pretty look.
Nathaly G.
yo love it!!! It looks so beautiful and feels so well! You can use for the school and nobody could say anything
Gaby L.
39680000
Muito bom e necessário no nosso dia a dia . É sempre bom nossos lábios ficarem lindos e hidratados ! Recomendo
Sena A.
Istanbul
Kullanışlı ve nemlendirme özelliğine sahip ancak nivea hayvan deneyi yaptığı için artık kullanmayı düşünmüyorum
Celi C.
aroma increible y muy practico..lo recomiendo porque es muy util para un maquillaje basico de dia.lo recomiendo
Amelia A.
It is a very good moisurized .I really like the smell and the softness.Is very good for dry lips and I enjoy it
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."