BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Franciele C.
Rua Tarcon 172 São Paulo-SP
Algum tempo venho usando ele e amo demais, não saio sem. hidrata muito bem, e deixa uma corzinha linda e bem sutil nos lábios, dando um ar muito natural, uso todos os dias, algumas vezes no decorrer dele, dura muito, mas com um tempo o cheirinho que é tão bom sai, e fica um cheirinho esquisito de batom barato mais não fica na boca.
c g.
The smell of this product is great and it feels amazing on your lips, even though I would use it again I do think that it doesn't make your lips any softer or get rid of chapped lips. I bought this from my local supermarket so it is super easy to get hold of again when I run out!
Areej F.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I love this priduct it make my chapped lips soooo smooth . My lips very dry evry time of the year i applied this product on night and it my lips smootj the other morning this doesnt feel oily on me i really like this for my lips 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Dhayrami a.
This is my favorite balm in life, I do not leave home without him, now that we are in summer keeps my lips soft and hydrated really fascinates me I always choose strawberry because of the red color that leaves on the lips that makes them look healthy and beautiful
Dhwani R.
Amazing Amazing product. It keeps. My lips hydrated all day. I live in Canada and it is cold most of the year and this keeps my lips nice and soft. I am not a huge fan of the scent but overall an amazing product. I definitely see myself buying this over and over again.
Shenna K.
Birmingham, UK
Favourite chapstick to use on daily basis. Extremely easy application, helping it to glide across the lips. Met my expectations by refreshing and softening the lips with only a slight tint. Cheap but good product and would recommend!
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Este producto me ayudo muchísimo con la hidratación de mis labios , ya que yo sufro mucho de desecamiento este producto me ayudo a hidratarlos y tenerlos muchísimo mas lindos. Les doy las Gracias por este maravilloso producto.
Lytissia J.
Bekkevoort
The lipstick wasn't expensive so at first I didn't really expect a lot but when I first used it I immediately felt that my lips where way healthier then they ever where I absolutely LOVE this product and I highly recommend it
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?