BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Brianna M.
This is essential for my everyday lip care !! So moisturizing and is what every girl needs in her bag ! it is not expensive at all , is cheap and I got mine from a chemist so girls/boys go and get yours, this is a must have ! I know i would definitely buy again !
Mary L.
This lip balm is soooo good! It's very moisturizing to the lips and smells heavenly(love the strawberry scent). I got it at my local Superstore for $4 and it's very shiny but long lasting. Would definitely recommend to others and would purchase again.
Maria P.
I used to have this lip balm before when it came out but it was wonderful and expected the same on this product, but it actully wasnt because the color is not what was expected and it kind of dry my lips after a few days of using the product !
Reine R.
This is pretty nice. I use this when my lips are like so dry and it moisturizes it. With the tint, I'm pretty fine with it because it gives color to my lips when I'm in school (they don't allow us to wear make up there so meh). I like it pretty much and I told my mom about this product already.
Maria V.
Madrid
Es un producto genial, hidrata los labios muchísimo, con solo aplicarlo ya puedes notar cómo mejoran, Además el olor y sabor a fresa es espectacular y hace más apetecible el estar aplicándolo continuamente.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
So yummy! Nivea is my absolute favorite drugstore lip balm. Love all the flavors and it works great on my dry lips, even in cold Canadian winters. The packaging is perfect, too.
javiera l.
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Maria G.
Ezeiza, Buenos Aires
I like toomach this product because it not only does the job, it also smell so good.
I love all the lip balm of nivea they have good consistency and protect lips from the sun
Helen M.
I absolutely love nivea chapsticks because I feel like they work quite well and smell really nice. This one in particular smells really sweet and has a reddish tint which is quite cute. I do think this lip balm feels a little oily and isn't as moisturizing as their lip butter.
Viviana O.
Miami
Para mi es unos de los mejores hidratantes de labios, protege muy bien y da solo un poco de color a los labios que hace que se vean saludables, además de que huele muy bien.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?