BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana M.
me encanta  practico  fácil de portar y su suavidad y olor son fascinantes hidrata a la perfección resistente a los golpes
Jackeline B.
Excellent product, great cost benefit. Moisturizes lips and still leaves them pink.
antes de compra-lo tive duvidas em qual marca escolher, mas eu ja usei outros produtos nivea e sei que a marca é confiável.
Gloria A.
I’ve used this for quite a while and it’s pretty good. It has a nice shine and it smells good too so it’s a win for me.
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
I really liked these. They give you a pinkish red color to you're lips which is really good and it smells very good too
Pradnya P.
I like it. It gives you gloss and soft lips. Must have for winter. It gives your lips natural look. Love the colour :)
Julia T.
It tints my lips in a rudy hue, but doesn't do well for moisturizing as I usually have to use something else before it
Charisma G.
Kawerau
Loveelyyy so good for your lips, leaves a great colour and is very long lasting. I'm so happy to purchase this product
I always use this to moisturize my lips. It really smells good and it does not dry my lips. Super love this lip balm!
Angela V.
I loveeee it, it tstes good, and definitely keeps the lips looking all cute and stuff. Not pricey for the benefits
Monica D.
Amazing for the price!!!!!!!!! I love it, it gets the work done and it smells great!!!! Definitely worth buying!!!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."