BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Me gusta mucho este por el olor y sabor ya que es de fresa y me gusta mucho la fresa, me gusta muchísimo este producto
Heather G.
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Not a whole lot of tint. This is great for keeping the lips moisturized and protected and LOVE the spf
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
This lip balm is my FAVORITE EEEEEEEVEEEER. It has an awesome smell and it totally really works, my lips are so soft now. I bought it at a drugstore, with a really good price. I used it several times and I want it again. Girls, you have to try it! Trust me!
Génesis R.
Génesis R.
Caracas
This is a must in my purse. I really like the moisturizing feeling that it provides and the pinky stain in the lips, plus it smells so fruity and delicious. My lips are never dry because I use this lip balm everyday. :-)
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Maracay
I love this one, I really like everything that hydrates my lips, but this one is great! I can totally wear it as a lipstick, it lasts for so long.
Micka
Micka
este labial es excelente me encanta el aroma y el brillo que tiene. cuida mis labios para que no se sequen sobretodo en invierno.
Fabriela C.
Fabriela C.
I love this balm it really mosturize my lips and leave them really soft I tend to se when I start my beauty rutine so when I apply my lipstick my lips looks so good
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
el olor es muy delisioso, su color muy pigmentado de un rojo natural, no tiene tanto aceite y es duradero
carolina d.
carolina d.
I love this product. I love the aroma and flavor that leaves your lips, also protects the environment and the lesda a beautiful pink lips. I love this product .
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
provides hydration and best of all, you can also get color on your lips is a 2 in 1 product, it is easier to find in Ecuador
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."