BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria R.
Maria R.
Doral, FL

I love this protective balm, it moisturizes my lips, besides giving it a rich aroma of fruit, it leaves a beautiful tone on my lips and my husband loves it!
monica a.
monica a.
i loveeee it is the most I love her smell the color and the most important thing is that she takes care of my lips with her my lips are no longer dry
Moonlight ..
Moonlight ..
One of my must-have I absolutely love this one, smell's amazing, even tastes amazing😂, it has a touch of colour that I adore, completely recommended
Mary M.
Mary M.
Medley, FL

I love this lip is excellent keeps lips moist with a nice touch of color.
It is economical and easy to get and
I bought it several times and I love
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I find that nivea's lip balm is more on the siliconey end. It's a lightweight lip balm and medium moisturization. I find the packaging a bit bulky.
Eyleen W.
Eyleen W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love the strawberry taste and the fact that it makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. I really it all day long because it smells good too
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Recomiendo totalmente este balsamo labial, hidrata bastante los labios y aporta un poco de color, llevo un tiempo usandolo y me gusta mucho.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Is my favorite thing in the world. Can I buy forever, and again and again. The formula, the color, the smell is a paradise. I love it!!!!
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
My favorite lip balm! Love the smell and the tint it leaves in your lips! It's also moisturizing and I love how it feels on my lips!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Love this lip balm because sometimes I don't want to apply lipstick but still want to have a touch of color. it smells really good
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."