BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Cassia A.
I like the product a lot because it left my lips well moisturized, giving a slight color and with a slight pleasant flavor, i recommend not only for being a product that takes care of lips, not to be rested, but also for being a great investment
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
My favorite lip balm. I've been using it for several years and I will not change it. It hydrata incredibly the lips, besides that leaves a pleasant smell and color. I recommend 100% girls
Kulsum A.
This lip balm is not moisturizing at all! Even if I apply it multiple time a day my lips stay chapped. I don't like the sheen look of it as well. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Brittany S.
I love to use these when I want to use a balm, but also want a splash of color! Just enough color to make you lips stand out. These work great for me at an awesome price.
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
i love my nivea lip balm!! it smells great and it's so moisturizing, i can definitely tell a difference when i use it! i usually use it before i do my makeup so by the time i am finished, i can put lipstick on smoothly.
Susan R.
Hilton, NY
This lip balm didn't help at all with my chapped lips. It actually made them worse over time. When I first put it on, it felt like it relieved the pain and dryness, but after the initial relief wore off, the dryness just came back worse than before.
Hella H.
Englewood, CO
Nice aroma and I really like the fresh colour it gives to my lips. Not really hydrating and lost lasting. Wouldn't recommend for dry weather of harsh climate conditions, otherwise nice for everyday use as a replacement of the regular lip glosses.
Estefany L.
32609
This balm is really good for your lips, protects your lips, tates good and give a beautiful tone,  can be used at any time and it does not matter the weather because this balm will protect your lips.
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
The best lip care ever. It's my favorite. I've been using this for years. It makes your lips very soft plus a really pretty natural color. Also love the cherry ones. ❤❤❤❤
Neelakshi B.
Austin, TX
absolutely adore this product! I have used this for years now and it always keeps my lips nourished and soft. I wish they would make a product to help lighten the natural lip colour  as well.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?