BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela V.
I love it! It smells really good and your lips keep soft and beautiful, also is small so you can take it anywhere with you
Lara G.
It has a great smell, stay in your lips for a great period of time, moisturizes well and ads a nice color to your mouth. (:
Noellia c.
Cusco
It smel so good, it let my lips really soft, the price is accessible and it value because the product is one of the bests!
trini s.
pelegrini 2 mitr n 120
ay adoro todo de este lavial me encannta muchisimo y te los deja super umectados me nencanta no tengo palabras me facina
Myllena M.
Esse e um bastao de frutas gloss muito bom ele ajuda a tirar os resecados da boca e deixa um gostinho de fruta muito bom.
Hannah D.
Cambridge
Love it 😍 Bye bye chapped lips, works so well. I recommend it for anyone who has chapped lips this really helps
Chante C.
Te teko
I love this chapstick, it leaves my lips nice and soft throughout the day and doesn't have a gross taste after applying.
Alejandra S.
es un producto practico para todo los dias ,hidrata los labios extelente ,acabado con un poco de brillo y labios jugosos
Ana L.
I used and I like, it's so much good to use and he refresh and have a good taste! So use because it's good! SO MUCH GOOD
Diana M.
me encanta  practico  fácil de portar y su suavidad y olor son fascinantes hidrata a la perfección resistente a los golpes
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."