BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Thalyssa G.
Thalyssa G.
Great product, protects the lips and does not let dry.

Product of good application and great packaging.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Golden Beach, QLD
Nice feel in the lips, but I found the color to be unflattering and a little to sparkly for my taste
Daynna Nicole B.
Daynna Nicole B.
cali
I find it does a good job to moisturize my lips but I did not like the texture it was very sticky
Sky L.
Sky L.
Hard good time. Moisturizes your lips for hours and gives a natural red appearance. For a natural make up
Mery Ann P.
Mery Ann P.
I like the softness it gives and the color it puts on your lips but I really dont like that it washes off to easy
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Su olor es increible, ademas hace que mis labios queden suavecitos, lindos y super nutridos.
Katrina E.
Katrina E.
For me it is affordable and does its job very well. It lessen the chapping of my lips and it smells really good.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
This is a great lip balm to have in your purse or pocket in case of emergencies. It has just a subtle hint of color and has a nice taste.
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Muito boooom maravilhoso quero Muitoooo amoo de mais ótimo demais gosto desses produtos
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tastes nice and smells amazing! Very hydrating and gives the lips a nice muted colour.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."