BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
may t.
Huele muy rico y humecta muy bien los labios y el olor es muy rico y me agrada que te deje un subtono rojo como si fuera gloss
Luminita M.
i really like this product because is really moisturizing and smells delicious. It has a good price and is good quality.
Sol S.
It moisturizes very well and has a delicious taste, highly recommended! Its aroma is delicious and once applied lasts for hours
Mariana M.
I don't like it at all. It feels very oily, the color it gives I don't find it pretty, and it didn't hydrates my lips AT ALL.
Alexandra R.
vila nova de gaia, Porto
i love this lipstick, the smell is amazing and his texture is great. the price is the real deal. i will pay for him every day
Natalia G.
Amazing! Oldie but definitely GOLDIE. I love how my lips felt right before I used it, and the red stain is subtle but lovely.
Sharmila R.
Kolkata
Love it , moisturises my lips, the color stays for an hour , ready to use anytime​ , very affordable ,d quantity is good too
Daniela V.
I love it! It smells really good and your lips keep soft and beautiful, also is small so you can take it anywhere with you
Lara G.
It has a great smell, stay in your lips for a great period of time, moisturizes well and ads a nice color to your mouth. (:
Noellia c.
Cusco
It smel so good, it let my lips really soft, the price is accessible and it value because the product is one of the bests!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."