BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.
yo love it!!! It looks so beautiful and feels so well! You can use for the school and nobody could say anything
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
realmente muito hidratante e tem o cheiro e a consistência fantásticos, além de apresentar preço em conta no brasil
liliane s.
liliane s.
Muito bom deixa a boca hidratada, ele e otimo para usar no inverno e no verão pois protege do sol e tambem das temperaturas baixas
jhuly g.
jhuly g.
SAO LUIS
Maravilhoso, super recomendo, testei vários mais esse foi o único q amei de verdade... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.
Smells great and adds a nice shine. Keeps my lips soft but isn't the best when they're cracked or chapped.
Bea P.
Bea P.
This product is OK. It has a very pleasant scent, it is oily and shiny but it doesn't make my lips super soft as i would want.
marilia s.
marilia s.
AMO DE PAIXÃO, SUPER HIDRATA E TEM UM CHEIRINHO DELICIOSO DE MORANGO, DA VONTADE DE COMER !!HAHA
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Amazing! Oldie but definitely GOLDIE. I love how my lips felt right before I used it, and the red stain is subtle but lovely.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Amazing for the price!!!!!!!!! I love it, it gets the work done and it smells great!!!! Definitely worth buying!!!
Thalyssa G.
Thalyssa G.
Great product, protects the lips and does not let dry.

Product of good application and great packaging.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."