BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma C.
My no.1 everyday lip balm - super moisturising and gives a slight tint to the lips. Also tastes of strawberries so what’s not to like?
Ay I.
Fairfax, VA
It's a really good product. The packaging is really pretty and it gives a shimmery look on your lips. And it makes them really smoth
Gisselle C.
Es un producto q huele rico y deja un poco de color al aplicarlo. Ayuda a manter humectados y lindos los labio y evita q se quiebren
Sasha P.
Gorgeous colour, not too heavy and very natural. Moisturises very well, stays on very long and smells like fresh picked strawberries.
liliane s.
Muito bom deixa a boca hidratada, ele e otimo para usar no inverno e no verão pois protege do sol e tambem das temperaturas baixas
İzel Ç.
I used to like this product but overtime the fragnance and taste made me feel sick. It is not long lasting. I would't buy again.
Gheraldine C.
Santiago de Cali
Smells so good and taste too but does not last all day, not even an hour complete and i don't feel that hydrate my lips totally.
Nicole K.
Lo usoucho ya que es muy practico ademas que huele muu rico y la textura es suave y hidrata muy bien mis labios me gusta mucho :)
Riagne S.
Manila, Philippines
I love this product! It can make my lips soft and smooth and it can make my lips have a little color so it's really a great one!
Bea P.
This product is OK. It has a very pleasant scent, it is oily and shiny but it doesn't make my lips super soft as i would want.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."