BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Myllena M.
Myllena M.
Esse e um bastao de frutas gloss muito bom ele ajuda a tirar os resecados da boca e deixa um gostinho de fruta muito bom.
Good product. Keeps your lips smooth and hydrated all day long. Will love to purchase more flavours. Would reccommend to everyone out there.
Ana L.
Ana L.
I used and I like, it's so much good to use and he refresh and have a good taste! So use because it's good! SO MUCH GOOD
pelin i.
pelin i.
Not a very affective lip balm but smells perfect which makes me want to eat it. Also creates a glossy and colourful lips
geraldine g.
geraldine g.
venezuela
I love it. Not only the smell but the texture of my lips when i use it before i put my make up on .
Luana D.
Luana D.
Muito bom deixa os lábios super hidratados e podendo levar ele pra qualquer lugar sem contar que é Nívea né
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Absolutely amazing..
I love this lip balm.
Extremely moisturizing, smells delicious.
Lasting power is good.
Maria Angelica P.
Maria Angelica P.
Llabial hidratante con delicioso aroma frutos rojos es irresistible ayuda con la resequedad de los labios
Lara S.
Lara S.
E muito bom 😍😍 eu usei uma vez e gostei muito eu recomendo

E muito bom muito muito mesmo num tenho nem oq dizer❤❤

Amelia A.
Amelia A.
It is a very good moisurized .I really like the smell and the softness.Is very good for dry lips and I enjoy it
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."