BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ezza R.
this is my fave lip balm! i have been using this for 6 years until today. i have tried other products but this is still the best for my lips.
Apurba A.
This is a nice lip balm for daily use. It doesn't do much for your lips though as in it doesn't leave your lips feeling hydrated and plump.
Yeluvolu S.
It’s a good moisturizer . Makes lips healthy it’s very hydrating . It is very affordable . Worth buying it. Available at every beauty store
Emily C.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I often suffer with extremely chapped lips in the colder seasons yet this helped my lips to feel softer and reduced the chapped appearance.
Eiyllie Z.
Rabat
Who doesnt love nivea lip balms ! I think no one. A good quality tinted balm for an afordable price . Love this one for my morning makeup
Bruna F.
A good product. It gives a great color in your lips and smells very good. Besides this the product is not expansive (at least in Brazil).
منى 💎.
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm this stuff is awesome
I just live the texture of it and it smell really like strawberry
Lais S.
Florianópolis
It's yammy and i love the tint that it gives, my lips feel moisture, but after a time I feel like they are more dry than they were before
Kta G.
Me gusta el balsamo por que tiene un lindo olor pero lo que no me gusta es que sea algo grasoso, pero en si hidrata muy bien los labios
Anita k.
Pretty good. Could use with a little bit more product in the tube. It's very easy to apply and smooth but for me it gets lost in my bag
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."