BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Neve G.
Edinburgh
This product has a beautiful shine and is really fruity. It is very long lasting (depending on how often you use it). It is very easy to apply in the stick form. I definitely would recommend to others.
Micaela P.

I loved the products for nivea lips, those who have perfume or taste are good moisturizers but for intensive care of the lips I recommend those that are neutral.
Darianna A.
Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
Excelente producto, hidrata tus labios, te proporciona un color rojo a tus labios muy saludable y los protege del sol y los factores ambientales que nos atacan tan seguido
Lavinia D.
A good lip balm, really smells like strawberries and is shiny. It is not pricey compared to others, but for it's price i expected it to be more moisturizing. That's the only thing that kinda disapointed me. But apart from that, it's really nice, simple packaging and it works. Totally recommendable to prevent dry lips. Also, it looks like a lip gloss, so you might not need to apply one after using this balm, which is really comfortable.
Amelia J.
Wales
The Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm is the base to a full days ware of lipstick, always goes on smoothly and helps re moisture my lips after a full day of liquid lipsticks. The Strawberry scent smells so delicious and like a batch of fresh strawberries you would never know it wasn't. The lip balm re strengthens any cracks or sore lips.
Me gusto porque además de humectar da color y a bajo costo. Si NO quieres usar labial para lucir màs natural o por las prisas puedes aplicarte esto y es suficiente
Aditi S.
I am a huge fan of Strawberry flavor and that is one of the reasons I love this lip balm. The packing is cute and compact, easy for carrying around. A little pricey but still I love it since it keeps my lips moisturized as well as the application of this product is very easy. I sometimes use this product as a base for application of my lipstick. Highly Recommend this product, especially during winters.
Laura B.
eu usei esse produto um tempo atrás e não lembro se eu parei de usá-lo por que não hidratou meus lábios ou se ele acabou e eu não comprei outro, bem não me recordo, então não irei confirmar a eficacia.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
The flavor totally tastes like strawberry jolly ranchers

It provides a light tinted shine. These lip balms do have glitter in them, but it isn't chunky. So if you don't like glittery shiny lips, steer clear of these.

They provide good moisture, but are very thin. They only last about 20-30 minutes on the lips and then both the colour and the moisture is gone and you have to reapply it. I don't find this lip balm makes my lips dry when it goes away.
Oriana M.
Guarenas
This Lip Balm I loved because it does what it promises, it leaves your lips soft and it removes the dryness. It is very easy to put on and does not leave your lips pricked
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?