BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
39680000
Muito bom e necessário no nosso dia a dia . É sempre bom nossos lábios ficarem lindos e hidratados ! Recomendo
may t.
may t.
Huele muy rico y humecta muy bien los labios y el olor es muy rico y me agrada que te deje un subtono rojo como si fuera gloss
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
I really like this product , my lips got softer after every application and the taste is good !! I got it at Walmart is for cheap price . Is great
Rutuja K.
Rutuja K.
It keeps your lips well moisturize and it has fruity smell and packaging is pretty good. I buy it from local stores
Julieta G.
Julieta G.
Formosa
This lip balm does its job, lips are hydrated all day, with a little bit of color, ideal for daily use. I love it!
Lara G.
Lara G.
It has a great smell, stay in your lips for a great period of time, moisturizes well and ads a nice color to your mouth. (:
gaby l.
gaby l.
Mukilteo
I for one love this product. The brand keeps my lips super soft and the tint give you a natural and pretty look.
Kelemen K.
Kelemen K.
Odorheiu Secuiesc
I love lip balms and I love this one too. It smells good and moisturises well it has a light red color that I really like.
Myllena M.
Myllena M.
Esse e um bastao de frutas gloss muito bom ele ajuda a tirar os resecados da boca e deixa um gostinho de fruta muito bom.
pelin i.
pelin i.
Not a very affective lip balm but smells perfect which makes me want to eat it. Also creates a glossy and colourful lips
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."