BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Aline D.
Besides being very cheap, it is very effective. It protects the mouth, moisturizes and still gives an air of health, besides the strawberry flavor that stays in the mouth. Great purchase.
Vaishali S.
Very nice lip product.. good moisturizing lip product... leaves a beautiful glossy red colour after you apply and smells as per flavour..other flavour s of this brand are just awesome
Yeraldin M.
Absolutamente nivea me encanta.

Es.. Como suave, cremosito, delicado al ponerlo en mis labios.

Ese brillo de frutos rojos y aroma me enloquece.

Nivea es perfecto!
MEIRIANY l.
nivea protetor labial de morango, uso sempre não fico sem recomendo porque e otimo, cheirinho agradavel, textura gostosa e acima de tudo protege mesmo, manteiga de cacau nunca mais, se posso estar protegida, com labios lindos e brilhantes e gostinho bom.
Ioana D.
it really hydrates your lips, the scent is very nice at first, but i feel like in a couple of months the scent of it becomes kind of annoying (like its gone bad for some reasons). I gave it three stars for the hydrating and moisturizing qualities.
Marni M.
it's like other normal lip balms , the flavor is subtle. though i would say it was good for teens especially to be used at school other than chapstick's lipbalms
Jomana A.
I have purchased this so many times because of how soft and supple it made my lips. I have been using this since Grade 6 and I adore the smell as well. If you are not a fan of lip balms that give a bit of color then I would stay away from it.
Neve G.
Edinburgh
This product has a beautiful shine and is really fruity. It is very long lasting (depending on how often you use it). It is very easy to apply in the stick form. I definitely would recommend to others.
Micaela P.

I loved the products for nivea lips, those who have perfume or taste are good moisturizers but for intensive care of the lips I recommend those that are neutral.
Darianna A.
Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
Excelente producto, hidrata tus labios, te proporciona un color rojo a tus labios muy saludable y los protege del sol y los factores ambientales que nos atacan tan seguido
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?