BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Montana f.
WARRANE
Amazing product!! Makes your lips nice and moisturized, i would really recommend it!! Smells nice as well and to top it off gives a nice shine 😊
niharika s.
Its a wonderful product ever i used in many lipbalms..
It makes lips soft and smooth..
Stays for long time..
Works well and works for long time..
Olga C.
TORONTO, ON
Super moisturizing and long-lasting, too. The smell is great - it smells just like real strawberries :D I am a first time user, but I'm hooked!
Nevin A.
İstanbul
It was good but it has a oily sense I don't like it. but I like it's taste and smell. I think they are low-priced. Consequently I can suggest.
Gema M.
Producto hidratante y muy bueno económico y súper práctico, bueno para resequedad en los labios y para un maquillaje súper sutil como el diario
Ezza R.
this is my fave lip balm! i have been using this for 6 years until today. i have tried other products but this is still the best for my lips.
Sj L.
I was very satisfied with this product, the only downside I found was that after a long term usage the product became creamy and unappealing.
Lidia S.
Blumenau,SC, Brasil
Esse Lip Balm da nivea é um bom protetor labial. Cumprindo sua função de hidratar e proteger. Pode ser usado diariamente sem problema algum!
Good product. Keeps your lips smooth and hydrated all day long. Will love to purchase more flavours. Would reccommend to everyone out there.
Valentina B.
Sin dudas que me encanta este labial, me lo pongo por las noches y en la mañana sigue su efecto, mantiene los labios hidratados todo el dìa!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."