BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Joyce M.
campinas
Comecei a usar este hidratante após passar por um processo de tratamento com acne, comecei com o medicamento ROCUTAN, esse medicamento me deixou com a pele, cabelo, boca muito ressecada, chegava a doer. Então com uma receita médica da minha dermatologista comecei a passar a pomada BepantolDerma, mais oculto em pouco tempo minha boca está sem ferramentos ou descascando, um ajudou o outro. Fora que o gostinho eo cheiro é maravilhoso. Super indico, porque isso realmente hidrata.
Maria Paz C.
What I like of this product is that it adds a little bit of color to the lips, to me is not that long lasting, I usually have to go over it again a few times in a day. It's not my first time using nivea's balms though. I bought it at a pharmacy near my house and I don't think I'll buy it again since I've found some other balms that are a bit less creamy
Alya R.
I really like this lip balm!
I bought it years ago and it is still my favourite!
It is easy to use and it makes your lips gorgeous red and shiny. And it tastes like strawberries! Who does not like strawberries?!
It was a present for Chrismast form my aunt and I haven't bought any new lip balm since then. It was  bought from an ordinally store.
I would bought it again If I need it! :))
Highly recommented!
Felicity W.
nottingham
This does the same terrific job as the other many Nivea lip balms, but this one left a very pretty light colour and shine. Perfect when I’m popping to the shops.
Carolina T.
Medellín
I had so many expectations about this product but unfortunately it was not that good as i expected. The first thing that I thought was: omg this feels to dry for my lips, so i used it several times to make sure i was actually getting the product instead of the wax cover it has. But nop. Dry, so dry it made my lips even dryer after each use. Smell: horrible! My boyfriend even told me it smell like hoof! I was so embarrassed.
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
VE1204551Mildred v.
Doral, FL
I LOVE THIS lip balm its great!!! its nivea so we know how amazing are their products, it totally met my expectations, it's easy to use and apply, it's super cheap and youo can buy it pretty much ANYWHERE.. i bought it in an 7 eleven and i will buy it again when i need a new one!
nyakola G.
Melbourne, Victoria
Great product, smooths lips intantly and makes them look glossy and plumped, it also has a slight pinkish red tint.Is long lasting and Met my expectations perfectly. Definitely worth the cheap price. Would definitely buy again. I bought if from my local pharmacy.
Janani B.
Not a great moisturiser for extremely dry lips like mine, but will do  satisfactory job. It definitely did not work the way I want my lip balms to. Sensitive noses will not approve of this. The sickly-sweet strawberry smell is off-putting. Application is smooth, but the flat top put me off. It smears outside my lips. Standard packaging, meh. Definitely not buying again.
Audrey G.
ste, QC
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.