BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Gorgeous colour, not too heavy and very natural. Moisturises very well, stays on very long and smells like fresh picked strawberries.
Sharmila R.
Sharmila R.
Kolkata
Love it , moisturises my lips, the color stays for an hour , ready to use anytime​ , very affordable ,d quantity is good too
Gisselle C.
Gisselle C.
Es un producto q huele rico y deja un poco de color al aplicarlo. Ayuda a manter humectados y lindos los labio y evita q se quiebren
Nevin A.
Nevin A.
İstanbul
It was good but it has a oily sense I don't like it. but I like it's taste and smell. I think they are low-priced. Consequently I can suggest.
Celi C.
Celi C.
aroma increible y muy practico..lo recomiendo porque es muy util para un maquillaje basico de dia.lo recomiendo
Noellia c.
Noellia c.
Cusco
It smel so good, it let my lips really soft, the price is accessible and it value because the product is one of the bests!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cambridge
Love it 😍 Bye bye chapped lips, works so well. I recommend it for anyone who has chapped lips this really helps
Pradnya P.
Pradnya P.
I like it. It gives you gloss and soft lips. Must have for winter. It gives your lips natural look. Love the colour :)
Charisma G.
Charisma G.
Kawerau
Loveelyyy so good for your lips, leaves a great colour and is very long lasting. I'm so happy to purchase this product
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
My favourite product! Doesn't dry lips up over time, and adds a healthy rose tint to lips. Always repurchase this. Especially at such a great price!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."