BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LAURA N.
Bogota.
Me encanta este producto iniciando por un diseño muy femenino , el color y el olor es muy agradable ademas te humecta los labios y deja un brillo muy bonito.
nayara a.
Otimo produto  deixa a boca macia com uma testura incrivel alem de proporcionar uma otima qualidade fora o gostinho de morango muito bom para o dia a dia
Lucia R.
Caracas
The very best one.. I use it since i was in high school and still use it. Really baby lips feel and also a cool color, gives you a natural look. Like it!
Kavita K.
pune
I have used all the fruit flavours they leave your lips soft and suppel its gives a natural colour to the lips...this is an amazing product love it...
Mirella Y.
EXCELENTE , NO ES GRASOSO Y ADEMAS DEJA LOS LABIOS ESTUPENDOS , PUEDO DECIR QUE ES UN TIPO DE LABIAL QUE NO SOLO AYUDA SINO QUE PERFECIONA TUS LABIOS.
Sneha J.
Brighton
This is one of my daily essential products that I have in my purse. It's a natural help. It does exactly what it says and is thus highly recommended.
Valeria R.
I really love this product to keep my lips hydrated and I think it's really gorgeous because it gives color to my lips, glow and still does it's job.
Karla V.
México
Me gusta el olor que tiene además hidrata muy bien los labios y tiene un poco de color...ideal para esos días en los que quieres andar muy maquillada
Nicole W.
My favourite product! Doesn't dry lips up over time, and adds a healthy rose tint to lips. Always repurchase this. Especially at such a great price!
Veronica D.
I really like this product , my lips got softer after every application and the taste is good !! I got it at Walmart is for cheap price . Is great
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."