BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 106 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 45 reviews
alex c.
This is amazing! I love how it makes my lips feel and it smells so sweet and fruity like strawberries. It makes my lips soft and hydrated. It's scent is quite addicting lol i used to sniff this all the time
Diadem M.
Herrera Subdivision, Zambowood, Zamboanga City
This is a great product. Smells good too. The packaging is cute. The only downside is, it doesn't feel very light on the skin. But in total, it's a good product. Worth the money.
Rosie P.
london
It has a slight tint to it and is very nourishing for the lips. Has a lovely scent to it and is quite inexpensive. It is good to use in the winter months when your skin gets dry but also fit for summer.
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Karishma C.
Maharashtra
It does what a lip balm has to. Has a strong flavour though but I don’t mind it. Keeps lips hydrated for about 4-6 hours. Can be worn stand alone as has a lot of pigment too.
Sabiha H.
Dar-es-salaam
Lovee it so much! Cherry is my favorite flavour. This has a really good and fresh scent. My lips are so much smoother.
Yes very long lasting if used well.
not pricey, affordable!
Mei Z.
This lip balm is good as I have dry lips and this helps me to hydrate my lips. This balm could also go with a natural makeup look as the colour is nice and has abit of shine.
Baneen N.
Sydney
This product is very hydrating and refreshing on your lips. The colour is natural and creates a smooth pink glow. The strawberry smells fantastic and the texture is perfect!
Molly V.
Very moisturizing and has a nice pinkish red tone. It smells really nice but tastes quite bitter. I woulnt but this product if you're looking for something that tastes nice.
Daniela T.
Medellín
This one is pretty normal, it's cheap but good, it has some sort of pigmentation but I think I'm the only one that notice this kind of things in this lip blam. Not an amazing package but still fine.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."

back