BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra R.
Panamá, Panamá
I love this chapstick for its delicious taste and so acessible price. This line of productos is really great. I recommended to everyone use that.
Alondra D.
Su aroma es increíble, deja un color muy tenue en los labios y se ve bonito, no tiene una textura pegajosa lo cual se agradece mucho. Me encanta
Montana f.
WARRANE
Amazing product!! Makes your lips nice and moisturized, i would really recommend it!! Smells nice as well and to top it off gives a nice shine 😊
niharika s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a wonderful product ever i used in many lipbalms..
It makes lips soft and smooth..
Stays for long time..
Works well and works for long time..
Me deja los labios suaves e hidratados sabe delicioso y evita los cueritos es mi pais la marca es un poco costosa pero es de muy buena calidad
Nerea G.
Palpalá
Hermoso valsamo labial, con una sabor riquisimo y que dura bastante tiempo en los labios, es facil de usar y puedes llevarlo a cualquier lado!
Olga C.
TORONTO, ON
Super moisturizing and long-lasting, too. The smell is great - it smells just like real strawberries :D I am a first time user, but I'm hooked!
Gema M.
Producto hidratante y muy bueno económico y súper práctico, bueno para resequedad en los labios y para un maquillaje súper sutil como el diario
Nevin A.
İstanbul
It was good but it has a oily sense I don't like it. but I like it's taste and smell. I think they are low-priced. Consequently I can suggest.
Waheeda S.
Hannon, ON
Smells great, tastes great, awesome shear tint and of course very moisturizing. It's hard to find so I like stocking up whenever I see this.
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?