BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Symantha S.
Symantha S.
Dollar Scotland
It was really moisturising on my lips and was affordable.
It smelled great and gave me a slight hint of gloss, it would have been nicer if the colou had been more radiant
Diana M.
Diana M.
me encanta  practico  fácil de portar y su suavidad y olor son fascinantes hidrata a la perfección resistente a los golpes
trini s.
trini s.
pelegrini 2 mitr n 120
ay adoro todo de este lavial me encannta muchisimo y te los deja super umectados me nencanta no tengo palabras me facina
Sj L.
Sj L.
I was very satisfied with this product, the only downside I found was that after a long term usage the product became creamy and unappealing.
Eve W.
Eve W.
Nourishing, soothing and smells like strawberries! Must have owned 10-12 of these, take one every where I go, really is a must have to keep your lips lush on the go!
Kavita K.
Kavita K.
pune
I have used all the fruit flavours they leave your lips soft and suppel its gives a natural colour to the lips...this is an amazing product love it...
Mirella Y.
Mirella Y.
EXCELENTE , NO ES GRASOSO Y ADEMAS DEJA LOS LABIOS ESTUPENDOS , PUEDO DECIR QUE ES UN TIPO DE LABIAL QUE NO SOLO AYUDA SINO QUE PERFECIONA TUS LABIOS.
Apurba A.
Apurba A.
This is a nice lip balm for daily use. It doesn't do much for your lips though as in it doesn't leave your lips feeling hydrated and plump.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I often suffer with extremely chapped lips in the colder seasons yet this helped my lips to feel softer and reduced the chapped appearance.
Gheraldine C.
Gheraldine C.
Santiago de Cali
Smells so good and taste too but does not last all day, not even an hour complete and i don't feel that hydrate my lips totally.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?