BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vaibhavi P.
I detest this product from nivea. .I love the brand for there body lotions as I suffer from eczema. ..however this lip product is a big no no it very heavy on the lips
Camila C.
siempre lo compro! es mi preferido de todos, ademas que siempre cuida mis labios! lo amo !
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
This is a great lip balm to have in your purse or pocket in case of emergencies. It has just a subtle hint of color and has a nice taste.
jess p.
I love this! Sadly I had to stop using it because I got a boyfriend that loves kisses. However this makes my lips so much softer.
zuly H.

Is super great and I love it because they come with flavors and good it is super fun and great higratarse what everyone can see the lips
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Not a whole lot of tint. This is great for keeping the lips moisturized and protected and LOVE the spf
Gabriela G.
Eu adoro esse lip balm da Nivea, o cheirinho dele é maravilhoso, tem um gostinho bom também. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque acho que a duração dele na boca não é tão boa assim.
Melissa D.
This is what i have right now ans i put every Day but if you put to Much you Will have orange trace on your skin Near the lips...Just like if you ate spaghetti.
Pau M.
It is very good and I love it because it leaves a soft red color without painting too much moisturizes the lips and leaves it soft and with a rich cherry flavor
Love y.
it is good to go for chapped lips. my lips are moisturised too when I applied it everyday. It is small in size and easy to keep in my bag whenever i travel.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."