BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kavita K.
Kavita K.
pune
I have used all the fruit flavours they leave your lips soft and suppel its gives a natural colour to the lips...this is an amazing product love it...
Mirella Y.
Mirella Y.
EXCELENTE , NO ES GRASOSO Y ADEMAS DEJA LOS LABIOS ESTUPENDOS , PUEDO DECIR QUE ES UN TIPO DE LABIAL QUE NO SOLO AYUDA SINO QUE PERFECIONA TUS LABIOS.
Apurba A.
Apurba A.
This is a nice lip balm for daily use. It doesn't do much for your lips though as in it doesn't leave your lips feeling hydrated and plump.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I often suffer with extremely chapped lips in the colder seasons yet this helped my lips to feel softer and reduced the chapped appearance.
Gheraldine C.
Gheraldine C.
Santiago de Cali
Smells so good and taste too but does not last all day, not even an hour complete and i don't feel that hydrate my lips totally.
Sol S.
Sol S.
It moisturizes very well and has a delicious taste, highly recommended! Its aroma is delicious and once applied lasts for hours
I always use this to moisturize my lips. It really smells good and it does not dry my lips. Super love this lip balm!
Bruna F.
Bruna F.
A good product. It gives a great color in your lips and smells very good. Besides this the product is not expansive (at least in Brazil).
Lais S.
Lais S.
Florianópolis
It's yammy and i love the tint that it gives, my lips feel moisture, but after a time I feel like they are more dry than they were before
Eiyllie Z.
Eiyllie Z.
Rabat
Who doesnt love nivea lip balms ! I think no one. A good quality tinted balm for an afordable price . Love this one for my morning makeup
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."