BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura B.
eu usei esse produto um tempo atrás e não lembro se eu parei de usá-lo por que não hidratou meus lábios ou se ele acabou e eu não comprei outro, bem não me recordo, então não irei confirmar a eficacia.
Oriana M.
Guarenas
This Lip Balm I loved because it does what it promises, it leaves your lips soft and it removes the dryness. It is very easy to put on and does not leave your lips pricked
Eve W.
Nourishing, soothing and smells like strawberries! Must have owned 10-12 of these, take one every where I go, really is a must have to keep your lips lush on the go!
Elva P.
It has a nice red tint which is not very pigmented, gives natural look to lips.  have to reapply this every 2-3 hours because the staying power isn’t great.

Carmen B.
Love the smell and the texture: it's light and slightly tinted. Perfect for those days you don't want to put on a full face of make up yet you want to look fab and very useful to keep it in your bag at all times. I personally prefer lip balm sticks than those tiny cans of lip butter.
Mary Isabel A.
El aroma es un sueño, provoca comerlo, algo grasoso luego de un rato es lo único que no me gusta pero muy buen precio y super útil para cuidar los labios diariamente
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
como a forma como ele mantém os lábios relly macia e suave, fácil de aplicar eu costumo mantê-lo no meu bolso e usá-lo sempre que eu precisar dele, comprou em uma farmácia se bem me lembro foi bom fro o preço que foi tipo de barato na verdade, eu iria comprá-lo novamente, a única coisa ruim é que ele torna os meus lábios se sentir um pouco quente depois de um tempo de usá-lo
PAULA H.
Oh my god, the smell , the sabor and the humectic in your lips is wowww, one of my favorites definitly.
Nahomy C.
Valencia
OMG i love this Lip balm its amazing I love the nivea strawberry Lip balm its so great my lips look so soft and hydrate i love it
Laura T.
CANLEY HEIGHTS, NSW
The colour this gives is absolutely beautiful. Since I have really pigmented lips, most lip glosses and tinted lip balms don't show up on me but this one is gorgeous. Though the shine doesn't last long, the colour stays.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."