BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Ilinca M.
I am not the biggest fan of Nivea but I love their lip products for the summer time and also for late springs because they let my lips moisturized for all day long, but any of their products are not enough strong for winter time when my lips are so sensitive.
eve 🐾.
Isle of Wight
Keeps lips hydrated but not an effective all-day treatment. Requires regular repplication - red tint is soft and blends very naturally, works for lipstick-less looks.
pixette m.
I kinda of liked it 😍.. that's perfect for my dry lips and I'm using it everyday to protect them 😉😉 ( ps:I'm not fluent in English so sorry if I've made a mistake 😊)
Micaela S.
Lo amo. Lo usé durante toda mi secundaria. Es perfecto para cualquier estación del año y siempre te deja un brillo espectacular en los labios. El aroma es exquisito.
Leah H.
Smells amazing and does good for dry lips or if you just want something on your lips. Has a slight red colour and a bit of glitter in it. Very smooth, afforable and easy to use.
Alison Y.
Aberdeen
Amazing made my lipe really soft and mosturised especially in the winter!
Bought this multipl times my go to
met my expectations to the fullest better than i thought and the packaging is so nice and simple
Maya L.
I love this lip balm because of the strawberry smell, I use it all the time whenever my lips are dry and even when they aren't as it gives such a nice soft shiny look on your lips.
N H.
I love this, I bought so many I can’t even count. It’s like a tint almost adding a really pretty reddish pinkish tone to the lips with a glossy finish. It doesn’t really heal dry lips but I use it as a substitute for a lipstick/ gloss.
Natalia P.
This lipbalm besides moisturizing leaves a health color on the lips, replacing a lipstick very well, just the taste that is not very nice, but apart from that it is very good
Marine L.
Nice subtle red tint and smells good, but it is definitely not hydrating enough for my dry lips. Within fifteen minutes your lips are as dry as they were before application.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.