BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MEIRIANY l.
nivea protetor labial de morango, uso sempre não fico sem recomendo porque e otimo, cheirinho agradavel, textura gostosa e acima de tudo protege mesmo, manteiga de cacau nunca mais, se posso estar protegida, com labios lindos e brilhantes e gostinho bom.
Marni M.
it's like other normal lip balms , the flavor is subtle. though i would say it was good for teens especially to be used at school other than chapstick's lipbalms
Ioana D.
it really hydrates your lips, the scent is very nice at first, but i feel like in a couple of months the scent of it becomes kind of annoying (like its gone bad for some reasons). I gave it three stars for the hydrating and moisturizing qualities.
Jomana A.
I have purchased this so many times because of how soft and supple it made my lips. I have been using this since Grade 6 and I adore the smell as well. If you are not a fan of lip balms that give a bit of color then I would stay away from it.
Neve G.
Edinburgh
This product has a beautiful shine and is really fruity. It is very long lasting (depending on how often you use it). It is very easy to apply in the stick form. I definitely would recommend to others.
Micaela P.

I loved the products for nivea lips, those who have perfume or taste are good moisturizers but for intensive care of the lips I recommend those that are neutral.
Darianna A.
Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
Excelente producto, hidrata tus labios, te proporciona un color rojo a tus labios muy saludable y los protege del sol y los factores ambientales que nos atacan tan seguido
Me gusto porque además de humectar da color y a bajo costo. Si NO quieres usar labial para lucir màs natural o por las prisas puedes aplicarte esto y es suficiente
Laura B.
eu usei esse produto um tempo atrás e não lembro se eu parei de usá-lo por que não hidratou meus lábios ou se ele acabou e eu não comprei outro, bem não me recordo, então não irei confirmar a eficacia.
Oriana M.
Guarenas
This Lip Balm I loved because it does what it promises, it leaves your lips soft and it removes the dryness. It is very easy to put on and does not leave your lips pricked
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."