BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is what i have right now ans i put every Day but if you put to Much you Will have orange trace on your skin Near the lips...Just like if you ate spaghetti.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
vila nova de gaia, Porto
i love this lipstick, the smell is amazing and his texture is great. the price is the real deal. i will pay for him every day
niharika s.
niharika s.
Its a wonderful product ever i used in many lipbalms..
It makes lips soft and smooth..
Stays for long time..
Works well and works for long time..
Laura B.
Laura B.
eu usei esse produto um tempo atrás e não lembro se eu parei de usá-lo por que não hidratou meus lábios ou se ele acabou e eu não comprei outro, bem não me recordo, então não irei confirmar a eficacia.
Montana f.
Montana f.
WARRANE
Amazing product!! Makes your lips nice and moisturized, i would really recommend it!! Smells nice as well and to top it off gives a nice shine 😊
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Guarenas
This Lip Balm I loved because it does what it promises, it leaves your lips soft and it removes the dryness. It is very easy to put on and does not leave your lips pricked
Gema M.
Gema M.
Producto hidratante y muy bueno económico y súper práctico, bueno para resequedad en los labios y para un maquillaje súper sutil como el diario
Symantha S.
Symantha S.
Dollar Scotland
It was really moisturising on my lips and was affordable.
It smelled great and gave me a slight hint of gloss, it would have been nicer if the colou had been more radiant
Olga C.
Olga C.
TORONTO ON, ON
Super moisturizing and long-lasting, too. The smell is great - it smells just like real strawberries :D I am a first time user, but I'm hooked!
trini s.
trini s.
pelegrini 2 mitr n 120
ay adoro todo de este lavial me encannta muchisimo y te los deja super umectados me nencanta no tengo palabras me facina
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."