BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Saptaparni D.
IN
i am in love with the smell of this product. i dont know why it has a certain strawberry charasmatic smell to it. coming to the mosturizing it serves never the less as a very good lip balm or chapstick and leaves a slight pinkish tinge to your lips.
Adrianne A.
I actually love Nivea lip balm cos it's not pricey and second it does the job whenever my lips are so dry. Its smells and taste so nice tbh. I would recommend this product to everyone. i bought it from a local drugstore for just $3.00 ish...
Luizi S.
Porto alegre/rs
I love this moisturizing balm because it has a very affordable price, besides being a product that fulfills what it promises. highly moisturizing and can be found easily in pharmacies.has no contraindications and even my youngest daughter uses.
Laura K.
Leicester
This smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on your lips while getting rid of the chapt parts and leaving them so smooth. The packaging is perfect as you don't need to get your fingers dirty. I am a first time user but would deffo buy again.
Franciele C.
Rua Tarcon 172 São Paulo-SP
Algum tempo venho usando ele e amo demais, não saio sem. hidrata muito bem, e deixa uma corzinha linda e bem sutil nos lábios, dando um ar muito natural, uso todos os dias, algumas vezes no decorrer dele, dura muito, mas com um tempo o cheirinho que é tão bom sai, e fica um cheirinho esquisito de batom barato mais não fica na boca.
c g.
The smell of this product is great and it feels amazing on your lips, even though I would use it again I do think that it doesn't make your lips any softer or get rid of chapped lips. I bought this from my local supermarket so it is super easy to get hold of again when I run out!
Areej F.
sharjah
I love this priduct it make my chapped lips soooo smooth . My lips very dry evry time of the year i applied this product on night and it my lips smootj the other morning this doesnt feel oily on me i really like this for my lips 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Dhwani R.
Amazing Amazing product. It keeps. My lips hydrated all day. I live in Canada and it is cold most of the year and this keeps my lips nice and soft. I am not a huge fan of the scent but overall an amazing product. I definitely see myself buying this over and over again.
Shenna K.
Birmingham, UK
Favourite chapstick to use on daily basis. Extremely easy application, helping it to glide across the lips. Met my expectations by refreshing and softening the lips with only a slight tint. Cheap but good product and would recommend!
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?