BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Molly P.
This lip balm is great for adding a tint to your lips and is easy to apply. However, I don’t that find it moisturisers yours lips as much as the other lip balms.
Leah H.
Smells amazing and does good for dry lips or if you just want something on your lips. Has a slight red colour and a bit of glitter in it. Very smooth, afforable and easy to use.
Maya L.
I love this lip balm because of the strawberry smell, I use it all the time whenever my lips are dry and even when they aren't as it gives such a nice soft shiny look on your lips.
Lime S.
Lewes, Lewes
A lovely drugstore buy and not too expensive! Seems to do the job well and smells delicious and fruity 🍓
I am unlikely to purchase again due to finding a new love for the Burt's Bees branded chapstick but if you are looking for a cheaper purchase this nivea lipbalm is perfect!
Jesica F.
I got this for Christmas, and I’m honestly not 100% of how I feel about it yet. I’m not the biggest fan of coloured lip balms, mainly because I usually end up with it all over my skin too. It moisturizes nicely, however I find it doesn’t sink in very well . It smells AMAZING.
Serinl S.
Its not just a balm but it gives u that sheer brightness in your lips that brightens up your whole face. It works great for moisturising your lips as well . And it smells amazing
Nora J.
Has a good scent to it and gives a pretty tent to your lips. Nivea lip balms are my favourite because thye have a bog variarity and helps me take care of my lips. I recomend it
Natasha G.
This lip balm smells so nice I could eat it. It applies really nice and is long lasting and definiely adds moisture it' not too pricey if you find it in the right shop and it is so easy to apply .. I would highly recommend this product .. go treat yourself ladies
Saranpreet K.
You can find this one in the drugstore easily and can bargain from too. It has strawberry scent and tiny glitter particles. It does give some colour to your lips like a red tint, which I dont personally mind. It is definitely A go to lip balm for every college girl.
Ayssa C.
I love this stuff, it makes my lips stop peeling almost right away and i only need to use it a few times. Very easy to use and is available at a very affordable price. I bought this from my locak drugstore.  Highly recommend this for others to use. Great product
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?