BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica C.

I love that I do not need to buy a lip gloss when this product comes out of the super moisturized lips, with a beautiful color, its smell is durable and will not fall off fail
antonella R.
Me estoy fascinada de este producto su hidratación es perfecta, te deja los labios suaves con un aroma irresistible, siempre es mi salvación cuando tengo los labios super resecos
Ivana M.
Norrköping
It's really good and moisturizing product I love it! But I also noticed that it's making my lips too creamy when the product is too soft etc, but otherwise it's a good lip balm.
abigail h.
Amazing product, super moisturizing and soothing. Lovely sent and colour. #perfect for going under lip sticks. I have really dry chapped lips and this is amazing. 100% repurchase
Sarai T. A.
San roman juliaca
yo digo que es realmente muy convincente y si protege los labios ademas de dejarlas muy suaves y con un delicioso sabor y aroma, aunque no es de muy larga duracion pero si me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo
Almely R.
Me encanta ya que tiene un rico olor y sabor, se puede usar en cualquier momento del día, hidrata suficiente mis labios, y los mantiene lindos con un poco de color..
Marialuisa U.
It's so amazing. I love the flavor, the texture and the color! I definitely will buy it again. It left my lips so smooth and hydrated that I can't stop rubbing my lips together while I'm using it.
Symantha S.
Dollar Scotland
It was really moisturising on my lips and was affordable.
It smelled great and gave me a slight hint of gloss, it would have been nicer if the colou had been more radiant
Jennifer s.
esse batom e otimo eu super recomendo eu sempre uso ele pra ir mais na escola e otimo eu estou sempre comprando seu eu fossem voce corria la e comprava esse batom e nota 10000000 corra la e compre nao e muito caro onde eu conpro e super barato e 2.90 bjs
Monika M.
The smell is amazing. I always use the strawberry one or watermelon cause it's so wonderful. They leave your lips soft, shiny and give a little bit of colour. Perfect for everyday makeup.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."