BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Salpi K.
pasadena
I tried this lip balm a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen it in stores for a really long time though. It felt great and smelled amazing. I personally preferred this one to the cherry. It is incredibly lightweight and smooth and if you hate waxy lip balm and prefer something slick, this along with all other Nivea lip balms I have tried, is by far amazing.
I love this the farm because it gives your lips a really really pretty red tent as well as my shattered… Really well I recommend this for the winter for when you have a really crusty lips but do you want some color to it and all she wanted to hydrate I really recommend this to you guys especially for students because I know for some students to school but I feel like this is a great alternative for lipstick and I think you guys will love it
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Loren W.
This is a great tinted balm, and I've been using it for years! It gives my lips a very natural, sheer wash of colour, it smells and tastes like fresh strawberries, and (most importantly) the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. It sinks into my dry lips immediately instead of sitting on top of the skin like a thick, waxy layer. Would definitely repurchase.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Liseudis R.
Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana
It is moustirizing, smells good and tastes good, what I like about the most is the pretty red color that it leaves, I can throw it in my purse and it is stays with me all day, the easiest thing in the world, I would purchase again.
Diana J.
East Lansing, MI
I think the nivea does a quite good job for dry and sensitive skin. The lip balm is not very long lasting because I remember having to put them back on all the time and I run out of it every month or two. But, I highly recommend it. It has a hint of redness for color in your lips and they are cheap to buy at any CVS stores.
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
 This product was pretty much driving and smelled really good. It didn't meet my expectations because  my lips were pretty chapped and this product helped a bit. One bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long  but I mean for the price and where you can find it, I would most likely buy it again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.