BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite lip balms! Love that it leaves a slight stain of color with a quick swipe. Lips stay moistured and don't feel drained like they do with other chap sticks.
Gracie M.
I never leave home without my lip tint in my purse it's amazing and makes your lips look absolutely fabulous. You won't be sorry and you'll keep purchasing more of them.
Brittany K.
Austin, TX
I love this product. The color is fantastic, but I can't find it in the stores anymore. It is long lasting and works on different skin tones. Bought at a drug store.
Thayra F.
When its hot outside, and you wanna were that much makeup, this its the option for your lips, it adds a nice light color, and keeps your lips moisturize and colorful
María M.
Es de mis bálsamos favoritos, hidrata bastante bien, además deja un tono muy lindo en los labios. El de cereza y fresa son mis favoritos, además tienen un rico olor.
Melanie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the tint on this! Natural looking and not sticky. Looks like your own lips but even better. I have a hard time finding this, so I stock up when I see it.
Maria R.
Doral, FL

I love this protective balm, it moisturizes my lips, besides giving it a rich aroma of fruit, it leaves a beautiful tone on my lips and my husband loves it!
monica a.
i loveeee it is the most I love her smell the color and the most important thing is that she takes care of my lips with her my lips are no longer dry
Moonlight ..
One of my must-have I absolutely love this one, smell's amazing, even tastes amazing😂, it has a touch of colour that I adore, completely recommended
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."