BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary D.
Mary D.
Powell, OH
My sister bought this for me. I liked how it felt when it was on my lips. It went on very easy. I did not like the tint it gave. So next time I would probly buy a none tinted one.
Naya S.
Naya S.
Norfolk, VA
Nivea makes yours lips feel very soft and I always buy this kind because it smells just like strawberrys and that is my all time favorite fruit and I really recommend this item
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
ES INCREIBLEMENTE SUTIL CON LOS LABIOS LOS HIDRATA, PERO TANBIEN LE APORTA UN SIERTO COLOR A LOS LABIOS MUY FAVORECEDOR, SIN HABLAR DEL SUPER AROMA DULCE Y DELISIOSO QUE TIENE
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite lip balms! Love that it leaves a slight stain of color with a quick swipe. Lips stay moistured and don't feel drained like they do with other chap sticks.
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
I never leave home without my lip tint in my purse it's amazing and makes your lips look absolutely fabulous. You won't be sorry and you'll keep purchasing more of them.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
When its hot outside, and you wanna were that much makeup, this its the option for your lips, it adds a nice light color, and keeps your lips moisturize and colorful
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Austin, TX
I love this product. The color is fantastic, but I can't find it in the stores anymore. It is long lasting and works on different skin tones. Bought at a drug store.
María M.
María M.
Es de mis bálsamos favoritos, hidrata bastante bien, además deja un tono muy lindo en los labios. El de cereza y fresa son mis favoritos, además tienen un rico olor.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the tint on this! Natural looking and not sticky. Looks like your own lips but even better. I have a hard time finding this, so I stock up when I see it.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."