BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
kennedy b.
I've used this since I was 16 years old lol. very easy to apply and has a little tiny that gives your lips a perfect, sweet color. very moisturizing and the color is great to quickly slap on in the mornings :)
jayamini h.
Portales, New Mexico
it makes my lips smooth in just a few minutes and it smells so great. i take it in my purse everywhere becoz  its not too price to get and i have chap lips all the time. the packaging is qquite good ust like and lipstick. i recommend it to anyone who is going to buy it
April D.
Byron Center, MI
I really enjoy the Nivea lip balm's. They are very silky and hydrating, they don't leave my lips sticky or cracked and the color options are great. I love them and so does my seven-year-old. A great way to keep her lips from being chap in the cold winter months as well as giving her a little bit of color which she thinks is really cool.
Emily P.
Wellington
I love this lip balm as I am not a big lipstick wearer but it helps to give my lips that extra bit of colour and shine! Really good value for money, mine has lasted ages! I don't think it's the best moisturising lip balm but it does what I need it too! Have repurchased several times now!
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie
It made my lips feel very soft & they smelled awesome. It really helped my chapped lips become softer. The packaging was pretty nice & it lasted a good 3 months. I've been using it for a very long time & I would totally buy it again. It works great for any type of lips.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
This product made my lips really soft. I lasted about an hour and I would have to reapply it. The taste and smell were not strong and I like that. It only had a tint of red. It was great value. It was not too expensive and lasted me a few months. I would buy this product again.
Oriana V.
I'm in love! This is great, it has a beautiful smell, texture, taste and presentation. You'll feel the difference after using it. It gives you a beautiful natural color on your lips
Amanda O.
This is THE BEST chapstick you cam ask for, and it's not even expensive. You can buy it anywhere, and is very high quality. It gives the lips a natural color, hidrates and doesn't feel heavy and gooey like others. It's my favorite brand of chapstick.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I buy the Nivea lip balm 6 pack for the girls and I. Strawberey is all of our favorite flavour.
The shine is great and color is barly there perfext for even my 9 year old to use it.
me gusto mucho, tiene un color hermoso y brilloso ,deja muy suaves los labios, lo recomiendo mucho y tiene un muy rico olor tambien es de muy buen precio, yo lo compre en un local de belleza y lo volveria a comprar, me encanto! comprenlo, sirve para cuando tenemos los labios resecos.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?