BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
kourtnee k.
West Haven, CT
i love this balm when it comes to winter time dryness. It goes on smooth and lasts for a while. I’ve been using Nivea products for years and stumbled on this in my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend to keep your lips moisturized.
Jamy S.
Little River
This is one of my favorites! It feels great going on, but even better as the time goes by! The smell is absolutely amazing and makes me feel fresh and rejuvenated!
Liz V.
This is amazing has a tiny of color but it's very very hydrating 💗 one of my favorites. You could get this at target ,Walmart its very affordable and amazing I would totally but this again. It's also as amazing packaging.
Sadies V.
I love Niva products especially they're lip care! They have a nice variety and I love how moisturizing every single one of they're lip care products are, you honestly can never go wrong with a lip product from Niva!
Victoria A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use lip balm daily especially during the winter time and I have been using this one but it does not last long. It does come off when you drink something. I like that it has some color to it and is perfect and convenient for a quick lip color plus moisture. Buy when they are on sale.
Jaylin R.
It's a little to oily and shiny for my taste. I also don't like tinted lip chap. I got this at walgreens and the price is cheap but if you don't like any of those things I insist on you not getting it.
Dawn D.
I really love the smell of it it smells so good it’s not like you can eat it and it was just a really smooth the price of it was awesome and there’s nothing like it there’s nothing that compares to it
Yaritza H.
This is my favorite drug store lip balm. It’s really hydrating and has a pretty red tint to it. I’ve been rebuying it for a while now. Would definitely recommend. Price point is also very affordable.
Bailey 💋.
Smells amazing and it leaves your lips feeling super moisturized. I totally love it and will buy it again. The price point was okay could have been cheaper. Wasn’t long wearing.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Nivea ! This lip balm is amazing adds color to my lips and keeps my lips soft and looking natural and a little goes a really long way very easy to apply glides over lips easy
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?