BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Erin W.
Edinburgh , Midlothian
This product is a very hydrating, lip moisturiser that helped remove my dry areas from my lips. It is also so easy to apply, and to take around on the go. I bought mines from a pharmacist store. As well as moisturising my lips it leaves a shimmer! Would definitely buy again.
Emily D.
Lavallol
The duration is more than 12 hs 208 Creamy texture easy slip, Practical packaging and colorful Highly recommended people! very moisturizing Easy to carry perfect to apply at all times I love it. Nutrition and moisturizer from the first application
Gimena M.
me encanta este producto, me ayuda demasiado para hidratar mis labios, es genial en todo momento, incluso lo uso antes de aplicar un labial mate para proteger un poco los labios. Ademas, en las noches antes de ir a dormir es genial, trabaja toda la noche y al día siguiente se sientes como si tuvieras los labios de un bebe.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
it kinda feels rough on my lips. it doesn't glide properly. even though it's smell is really strawberry and i got it in a cheap price, it didn't really make a difference to my lips. the packaging was nice, but i wasn't that impressed with the product. i wouldn't buy this.
Leticia M.
APROVADO COM SUCESSO

Hidratação prolongada com o incrível aroma de fruta. Para uma proteção eficaz contra o ressecamento.
-Brilho incrível
-Bom para dar uns beijos. (O boy fica louco kkk)
-Tem vários aromas, morango, pêssego, melancia

Courtney T.
A strawberry scented lip balm with a hint of red color. Keeps your lips moisturized while giving it a healthy shine. I've been using this lip balm for years. The price is affordable and the effects are long lasting. I would definitely recommend this great product.
Marichu A.
-It gives your lips that red tint and also shine
-It is also hydrating to your lips
-Leave your lips hydrated for several hours
-Less touch-up
-Can skip lip tint or lip stick with this
-Also, if you are a fan of BTS youll know kookie unknowingly "sponsored" this lool
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
To begin with, this lip balm smells great! It has a beautiful shimmer and makes me feel like a diva whenever I apply it. It moisturizes lips very well and keeps it healthy. The only thing is it doesn't stay too long on lips. I reapply it at least 8 to 10 times a day.
Melissa C.
Bogotá
Este producto es uno de los mejores que he probado, hablando de bálsamos para labios, por su textura, hidratación, olor y también sabor, su frescura durante el día es muy duradero y agradable,  simplemente yo recomendaría siempre este  maravilloso, producto.
Kristine A.
Aberdeen
Smells great and really moisturises my lips well. It's extremely easy to apply and it's so affordable. The packaging is nice, nothing special but I don't mind. I just buy this at a drugstore but it is well stocked in most supermarkets too. I would buy this again
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?