BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarai T. A.
Sarai T. A.
San roman juliaca
yo digo que es realmente muy convincente y si protege los labios ademas de dejarlas muy suaves y con un delicioso sabor y aroma, aunque no es de muy larga duracion pero si me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo
Marialuisa U.
Marialuisa U.
It's so amazing. I love the flavor, the texture and the color! I definitely will buy it again. It left my lips so smooth and hydrated that I can't stop rubbing my lips together while I'm using it.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
esse batom e otimo eu super recomendo eu sempre uso ele pra ir mais na escola e otimo eu estou sempre comprando seu eu fossem voce corria la e comprava esse batom e nota 10000000 corra la e compre nao e muito caro onde eu conpro e super barato e 2.90 bjs
Monika M.
Monika M.
The smell is amazing. I always use the strawberry one or watermelon cause it's so wonderful. They leave your lips soft, shiny and give a little bit of colour. Perfect for everyday makeup.
Aline D.
Aline D.
Besides being very cheap, it is very effective. It protects the mouth, moisturizes and still gives an air of health, besides the strawberry flavor that stays in the mouth. Great purchase.
MEIRIANY l.
MEIRIANY l.
nivea protetor labial de morango, uso sempre não fico sem recomendo porque e otimo, cheirinho agradavel, textura gostosa e acima de tudo protege mesmo, manteiga de cacau nunca mais, se posso estar protegida, com labios lindos e brilhantes e gostinho bom.
Ioana D.
Ioana D.
it really hydrates your lips, the scent is very nice at first, but i feel like in a couple of months the scent of it becomes kind of annoying (like its gone bad for some reasons). I gave it three stars for the hydrating and moisturizing qualities.
Marni M.
Marni M.
it's like other normal lip balms , the flavor is subtle. though i would say it was good for teens especially to be used at school other than chapstick's lipbalms
Jomana A.
Jomana A.
I have purchased this so many times because of how soft and supple it made my lips. I have been using this since Grade 6 and I adore the smell as well. If you are not a fan of lip balms that give a bit of color then I would stay away from it.
Neve G.
Neve G.
Edinburgh
This product has a beautiful shine and is really fruity. It is very long lasting (depending on how often you use it). It is very easy to apply in the stick form. I definitely would recommend to others.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."