BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara D.
Muito bom, super cherosinho. hidrata muitooo bem, deixando seus lábios macios. Tem um preço bom, que super compensa comprar e de fácil acesso, fora a qualidade do produto. Recomendo para quem nunca tenha usado o produto hidratante.
Aruna C.
vijayawada
balm really is good and keeps my lips hydrated and sort of treats the discoloration.the Nivea is a very good choice to keep  you lips hydrated.I loved it but i like the blue one more than strawberry one
Natalie F.
This smells good enough to eat!! I love this lip balm. It has a really nice red tint to it and gives a nice sheen to your lips. Only problem is because of its formula it wears fast and needs to be reapplied a lot throughout the day.
Tania m.
mumbai
Pros of Nivea Fruity shine Strawberry Lip balm:
•The amazing texture
•Glossy Finish it gives like a lip gloss
•Pigmentation The shade comes off as a coral orange.
•Travel friendly packaging
•Affordable price
•Availibility in both local stores and online
•It has Strawberry scent.

Cons:
Doesn’t really hydrate the lips or do any significant healing
Rameeza K.
It's perfect for everyday use. It has a light tint and I'm love with the strawberry scent. It really makes my lips soft and plump. I use it a lot. I am totally in love with this product. I love the packaging. It's cute.
Michelle N.
Very nice and moisturising. Felt kind of greasy at times and took a while to dry down, but it really kept the lips feeling less chapped and lovely for everyday wear.
Giovana S.
Já usei esse produto por algumas vezes, o que ele diferencia dos outros hidratantes labiais é que ele hidrata e da uma cor nos lábios. O que é bastante legal para quem não quer usar batom, mas apenas dar uma cor.
Kiara P.
I have just tried out niveas fruity shine strawberry lip balm and it leaves your lips feeling soft and plump with and irresistible smell. Definitely worth it and it does not cost much .. Will purchase again :D !!!
yo gusto por su sabor de frutas pero no es algo que me lo pondría todos los días. este producto es uno de los que poco utilizo , me gustaria que el saber se manteniera por mas tiempo
Keiva M.
So303rg
Good lip balm , is quite 'glossy' smells like strawberry and is a great product , I received as a gift so not sure of price but Nivea lip balms are very good quality and are affordable
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."