BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Lytissia J.
Bekkevoort
The lipstick wasn't expensive so at first I didn't really expect a lot but when I first used it I immediately felt that my lips where way healthier then they ever where I absolutely LOVE this product and I highly recommend it
Nyanged A.
I love the Nivea Fruity shine strawberry, it smells amazing, keeps my lips moisturise and also very smooth and shiny.. my whole entire family loves Nivea, from shower gel, to moisturiser and Chapstick. I would recommend this amazing product to anyone and everyone
Sool O.
I BOUGHT THE BALM AT A PHARMACY AT A PRICE OF 35 OR 40 PESOS ARGENTINE. The packaging consisted of a carton with plastic protection, it was simple but a bit difficult to open. The application mode is like common lipstick. I would recommend it to other people.
Sanjida k.
dublin
This product gives u a long lasting moisture to ur lips, it has a glossy finish and with shimmers here and there it has a fruity aroma, the packaging is basic, I got it from Superdrug and I am a repeated user and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rannely A.
La presentación del producto es muy agradable a los ojos. El olor me parece que es muy intenso, me gustaría que fuese un poco mas sutil. En cuanto a la calidad es muy buena, siempre se mantienen hidratados mis labios
Rachel W.
Kitchener, ON
This is my absolute favourite lip balm. I keep one in my purse and one at work. It's got a great strawberry scent and gives your lips endless moisture with a subtle sparkly shine. I highly recommend this product!!
Além de proteger e hidratar meus lábios, Lip Care, tem um leve brilho e o que me agrada muito é que meus lábios ficam muito suaves. Nivea acertou em cheio nessa linha! Estou amando os protetores para os lábios! Super recomendado!
Maria S.
Hidratante y con un toque de color muy bonito, muy practico para la vid diaria, pero se apreciaria que dure mas el producto y se absorba mas a la piel. en cuanto al aroma del producto es muy rico y se siente todo el tiempo que uno lo usa.
Antonela S.
Excelente brillo labial, te deja los labios suavesitos, con un poco de color y un gusto riquísimo! a buen precio , para las mejor ocasiones , para unos besos increíbles y lucir siempre hermosa y natural , lo volvería a elegir mil veces.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."