BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Aluirney A.
caracas
I love this balm with my life, moisturizes my lips a lot, does not have an unpleasant taste even smells good. What I like the most is that I can use it when I do not want to apply makeup and I apply this balm and pigment my lips a very nice color and at the same time moisturizes. It's perfect, I always recommend it. I can not leave without my Nivea balm.
KELLY A.
san diego, baja california

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE LIP BALM! It smells delicious, compact packaging, Exclente advertising, affordable price, durable, moisturizing for 8 hours or more ... what more can I say? IT IS PRFECT!

Take him everywhere with you!
Mitzi H.
It helps me a lot with the dryness on my lips, the formula is good, plus it is soft. The size of the product seems the best, since I can bring it with me everywhere.The color is uncountable, it gives the sensation of a natural tone.And the packaging seems to me good quality, besides having an affordable cost.
Eustice K.
The packaging is perfect for travelling. This product always stays in my bag and it lasts for sooo long. It's so hydrating on your lips. It isn't like so products that are hydrating for the first two minutes then your lips are dry again this product will last you a couple of hours. The smell of the product is so good almost good enough to eat but don't do that
Larissa A.
Perfect for when you really want that natural face and some color on you, but a lipstick would be too formal or heavy. It was exacly what I was looking for. It's a cheap option, easily found in drugstores and it makes you want to eat it cause it smells so good. It can get a little messy, just be careful so you don't break it. I totally recommend it!
Diana S.
Botoșani
A very , very good chapstick . I just love the lip product from nivea . This moisturize my lips , make them feel nice and smooth and give them a tint of color , very natural and good looking . Highly recommended
Alejandra C.
Metepec
This lip balm salved my life every day...my lips are so dry and this lip balm help me to have really nice healthy lips. One day i was sunburn and my lips were so red and i apply this lip balm for the first time and it at the next day my lips were completly safe! I totally recommended this lip balm
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
This lip balm smelt and tasted amazing! It did a pretty good job at moisturizing, but I have still had tried other products that were a lot better. I might repurchase in the future, but I have been able to find it lately.
Amanda L.
Rio de Janeiro
I love this lip balm because it gives my lips an amazing color and shine so even if I'm in a rush and don't have time to lipstick os forgot it I just trow it on and I'm good to go.  Its not the best for hydration but its enough.
It's has a sleek packaging and I do recommend to my friends.
Ótimo produto para proteger os lábios, além de deixar super hidratados, desde o primeiro uso. Tem um aroma da fruta morango. Todos podem usar, especialmente pessoas que sofrem por ter lábios muitos secos e ressecados. Pode usar diariamente. Costumo usá-lo, para preparar meus lábios para receber algum batom ou gloss. Super recomendo. Não fico sem!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?