BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Chloe H.
Ll138sb
Smells good, helps with dry lips. Adds a little bit of a shimmer which does look bad. Good value for what it does, I would definitely recommend this product to people with lips that lack of moisture. Wouldn’t pick anything else, especially for the amount
Kristen M.
Victoria
My favorite lip balm ever! Nothing compares! It is so moisturizing, it's not sticky! It's pigmented! It' fairly long lasting. I bought it from London drugs. I like the packaging, it is sturdy and easy to carry around. I would 100% recommend! Seriously guys!
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Kezia C.
Ely
This is slightly greasy and has glitter in it which I’m not a huge fan of. It doesn’t feel like it helps my lips much but if you want a nice sheen of colour then it is a nice product. I probably wouldn’t purchase again as I just have products I like more.
Tina M.
Smiths Falls, ON
I liked the idea of this more than the actual product. It wasn't overly nourishing and sat kind of weird on my lips. The berry scent was very chemical-y. However I did use this until it was almost gone so it couldn't have been too bad! I won't repurchase
Sarah C.
Aberdeen
I wasn’t a great fan of this lip balm . Whilst I liked that there was a slight tint, I did not find it at all moisturising and I felt it encouraged you to lick your lips which made dryness worse
Milla C.
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm I think this product looks nice on as it give a red sheen to your lips and it smells amazing but I doesn’t work as well as I would want it to. It is definitely worth the price as sometimes it is only £1.
Khadeza S.
Birmingham
Love this! Makes my lips feel super soft and lipstick applies so well on top. I keep these in my handbag and makeup bag and around my room so it’s always to hand! The packaging is pretty and I’d definitely recommend this If you have dry chapped lips.
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
My very favorite strawberry balm (as an adult). I was a lip smackers girl devoted to strawberry flavor and this is the "adult" version of that. It's a very glossy product and you only need a few swipes for a nice, natural red tint and moisture. Love it!
It's an amazing product i ever used it moisturize the lips and gives you natural colour to you lips with little shine to you lips which is amazing for the price is not too expensive i really recommend this one to everyone😊.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.