BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura K.
Leicester
This smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on your lips while getting rid of the chapt parts and leaving them so smooth. The packaging is perfect as you don't need to get your fingers dirty. I am a first time user but would deffo buy again.
Franciele C.
Rua Tarcon 172 São Paulo-SP
Algum tempo venho usando ele e amo demais, não saio sem. hidrata muito bem, e deixa uma corzinha linda e bem sutil nos lábios, dando um ar muito natural, uso todos os dias, algumas vezes no decorrer dele, dura muito, mas com um tempo o cheirinho que é tão bom sai, e fica um cheirinho esquisito de batom barato mais não fica na boca.
c g.
The smell of this product is great and it feels amazing on your lips, even though I would use it again I do think that it doesn't make your lips any softer or get rid of chapped lips. I bought this from my local supermarket so it is super easy to get hold of again when I run out!
Areej F.
sharjah
I love this priduct it make my chapped lips soooo smooth . My lips very dry evry time of the year i applied this product on night and it my lips smootj the other morning this doesnt feel oily on me i really like this for my lips 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Dhwani R.
Amazing Amazing product. It keeps. My lips hydrated all day. I live in Canada and it is cold most of the year and this keeps my lips nice and soft. I am not a huge fan of the scent but overall an amazing product. I definitely see myself buying this over and over again.
Shenna K.
Birmingham, UK
Favourite chapstick to use on daily basis. Extremely easy application, helping it to glide across the lips. Met my expectations by refreshing and softening the lips with only a slight tint. Cheap but good product and would recommend!
Salveena L.
THe feel was great, the scent anf taste was awesome. Only things is that in Mauritius, the oily feel after application (we have very humid weather) leaves a sticky mouth and I do not feel comfortable leaving oily marks on cheeks! :)The packing was great, very feminine and attractive.I would highly recommend to others.
Kenny R.
It has the perfect smell and color. It also is a great moisturizing power. It gives your lips the pufect health, shinny and redish look. It is a great product to have on your bag. You can use it under your lipstick or even by itself if you are wishing for a natural look.
Este producto me ayudo muchísimo con la hidratación de mis labios , ya que yo sufro mucho de desecamiento este producto me ayudo a hidratarlos y tenerlos muchísimo mas lindos. Les doy las Gracias por este maravilloso producto.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."