BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Areej F.
Areej F.
sharjah
I love this priduct it make my chapped lips soooo smooth . My lips very dry evry time of the year i applied this product on night and it my lips smootj the other morning this doesnt feel oily on me i really like this for my lips 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Shenna K.
Shenna K.
Birmingham, UK
Favourite chapstick to use on daily basis. Extremely easy application, helping it to glide across the lips. Met my expectations by refreshing and softening the lips with only a slight tint. Cheap but good product and would recommend!
Maya A.
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Kenny R.
Kenny R.
It has the perfect smell and color. It also is a great moisturizing power. It gives your lips the pufect health, shinny and redish look. It is a great product to have on your bag. You can use it under your lipstick or even by itself if you are wishing for a natural look.
Salveena L.
Salveena L.
THe feel was great, the scent anf taste was awesome. Only things is that in Mauritius, the oily feel after application (we have very humid weather) leaves a sticky mouth and I do not feel comfortable leaving oily marks on cheeks! :)The packing was great, very feminine and attractive.I would highly recommend to others.
Este producto me ayudo muchísimo con la hidratación de mis labios , ya que yo sufro mucho de desecamiento este producto me ayudo a hidratarlos y tenerlos muchísimo mas lindos. Les doy las Gracias por este maravilloso producto.
Camilla N.
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Nyanged A.
Nyanged A.
I love the Nivea Fruity shine strawberry, it smells amazing, keeps my lips moisturise and also very smooth and shiny.. my whole entire family loves Nivea, from shower gel, to moisturiser and Chapstick. I would recommend this amazing product to anyone and everyone
Sool O.
Sool O.
I BOUGHT THE BALM AT A PHARMACY AT A PRICE OF 35 OR 40 PESOS ARGENTINE. The packaging consisted of a carton with plastic protection, it was simple but a bit difficult to open. The application mode is like common lipstick. I would recommend it to other people.
Nia T.
Nia T.
Miami,fl
For me the best lip balm ever because you can use it every time, for example in January I made a trip in a place where is very cold so I need something for my lips and I bought this nivea strawberry lip and I feel better and it was comfortable for me, I definitely recommend it
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."