BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
Mildred V.
Doral, FL
I LOVE THIS lip balm its great!!! its nivea so we know how amazing are their products, it totally met my expectations, it's easy to use and apply, it's super cheap and youo can buy it pretty much ANYWHERE.. i bought it in an 7 eleven and i will buy it again when i need a new one!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Janani B.
Not a great moisturiser for extremely dry lips like mine, but will do  satisfactory job. It definitely did not work the way I want my lip balms to. Sensitive noses will not approve of this. The sickly-sweet strawberry smell is off-putting. Application is smooth, but the flat top put me off. It smears outside my lips. Standard packaging, meh. Definitely not buying again.
Tanisa S.
Of all the lip balms that I have used, Nivea has the best ones. We get a good quality product for a very reasonable price. It is long-lasting and if used for long periods of time, lips will get a slight pink tint. I am a repeat user and I will keep using it till I die. I don't even have to recommend this to anyone, we all use Nivea lip products. A huge thumbs up to this!
Audrey G.
Sainte-Catherine
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
lily m.
bolton, ON
This is my favorite lip product of all time! It really does taste like real strawberries, and adds so much color to my lips. Great moisture, my lips always feel soft when I use it. The price is also awesome, really inexpensive but amazing product! Love it!
Mariana d.
O brilho labial é uma ótima opção para quem mora em lugares secos, e não gosta de passar a manteiga de cacau, além do cheiro bom, ele deixa o lábio super bonito, pois hidrata e devolve aquela cor bonita. Uso todos os dias antes de sair de casa, pois meus lábios racham muito fácil e geralmente eu fico com pelinhas que saem deles.
Natasha S.
I recently had an allergic reaction to a product I was using which caused my lips to crack and become overly sore I enjoy having fruity products as they make me feel that little bit more exotic .. after religiously applying this to my lips for a week they began getting nice and plumpy and with a soft texture would defiantly recommend and also works as a nice base when applying other products to your lips
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?