BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin W.
Edinburgh , Midlothian
This product is a very hydrating, lip moisturiser that helped remove my dry areas from my lips. It is also so easy to apply, and to take around on the go. I bought mines from a pharmacist store. As well as moisturising my lips it leaves a shimmer! Would definitely buy again.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
To begin with, this lip balm smells great! It has a beautiful shimmer and makes me feel like a diva whenever I apply it. It moisturizes lips very well and keeps it healthy. The only thing is it doesn't stay too long on lips. I reapply it at least 8 to 10 times a day.
Courtney T.
A strawberry scented lip balm with a hint of red color. Keeps your lips moisturized while giving it a healthy shine. I've been using this lip balm for years. The price is affordable and the effects are long lasting. I would definitely recommend this great product.
Marichu A.
-It gives your lips that red tint and also shine
-It is also hydrating to your lips
-Leave your lips hydrated for several hours
-Less touch-up
-Can skip lip tint or lip stick with this
-Also, if you are a fan of BTS youll know kookie unknowingly "sponsored" this lool
Leticia M.
APROVADO COM SUCESSO

Hidratação prolongada com o incrível aroma de fruta. Para uma proteção eficaz contra o ressecamento.
-Brilho incrível
-Bom para dar uns beijos. (O boy fica louco kkk)
-Tem vários aromas, morango, pêssego, melancia

Kristine A.
Aberdeen
Smells great and really moisturises my lips well. It's extremely easy to apply and it's so affordable. The packaging is nice, nothing special but I don't mind. I just buy this at a drugstore but it is well stocked in most supermarkets too. I would buy this again
Luisa E.

This balm has several aspects that I can consider good, the smell, as it moisturizes the lips, the flavor gives a little plus along with the coloration it gives. However when applied it feels a little greasy the first few minutes and then the effect disappears in a couple of hours, so you have to reapply it
Chloe L.
Perth
Most luscious, hydrating lip balm I've ever tried. Applies easily and smells absolutely amazing, all while repairing cracked or dry lips and giving you a subtle colour. Easily accessible from stores and is very good value for money. Highly recommend 10/10.
Saptaparni D.
IN
i am in love with the smell of this product. i dont know why it has a certain strawberry charasmatic smell to it. coming to the mosturizing it serves never the less as a very good lip balm or chapstick and leaves a slight pinkish tinge to your lips.
Laura K.
Leicester
This smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on your lips while getting rid of the chapt parts and leaving them so smooth. The packaging is perfect as you don't need to get your fingers dirty. I am a first time user but would deffo buy again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."