BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra C.
Metepec
This lip balm salved my life every day...my lips are so dry and this lip balm help me to have really nice healthy lips. One day i was sunburn and my lips were so red and i apply this lip balm for the first time and it at the next day my lips were completly safe! I totally recommended this lip balm
Jyotsana B.
This product is super hydrating and has a relly nice reddish tint to it. I use it as a go to product for getting ready, It comes in a nice roll up- down sort packaging and is easy to carry along while travelling and is hygienic too. But i dont like the extra amount of shine it has. But i would definitely recommend it if you are addicted to glosses
Ótimo produto para proteger os lábios, além de deixar super hidratados, desde o primeiro uso. Tem um aroma da fruta morango. Todos podem usar, especialmente pessoas que sofrem por ter lábios muitos secos e ressecados. Pode usar diariamente. Costumo usá-lo, para preparar meus lábios para receber algum batom ou gloss. Super recomendo. Não fico sem!
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
This lip balm smelt and tasted amazing! It did a pretty good job at moisturizing, but I have still had tried other products that were a lot better. I might repurchase in the future, but I have been able to find it lately.
Andressa B.
Protetor labial com aroma de morango e brilho incrível. Eu amei esse protetor labial, ele tem uma hidratação intensiva e uma duração prolongada. Alivia o ressecamento dos lábios, é muito bom. Sem falar no aroma de morango, e no brilho incrível.
Sam T.
The product can be smoothly applied on the lips and it is also pretty hydrating with a pinkish tint. So if your lips is kinda cracked and a bit pale or just pale-ish then I guess you can use this to portray a natural pinkish looking lips.
Natália L.
Aracaju
MY FAVORITE AT ALL!! I just get this product through a friend who used a lot and I gone crazy at first try, because the lip balm not just hydrates your lip but let it with the aspect of lip gloss, letting cute and flawless. I have the project to buy a whole line of Nivea Fruity Shine.
Chelsea R.
I love this product, it makes your lips very smooth with very little to no effort, although it doesn't smell the best but I would go back for another, it lasts for a couple hours & the Oder is gone within minutes. Would recommend to anyone who has extremely dry or cracked lips
Avalon A.
London, London
This is by far my favourite lip balm, providing the perfect colour, shine and moisture. Due to its red tint, its would go perfect with any skin tone, making the lips look plumper and fuller. It keeps my lips soft throughout the day with very few touch ups to maintain the shine.
Emily D.
Lavallol
The duration is more than 12 hs 208 Creamy texture easy slip, Practical packaging and colorful Highly recommended people! very moisturizing Easy to carry perfect to apply at all times I love it. Nutrition and moisturizer from the first application
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."