BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Aberdeen
Smells great and really moisturises my lips well. It's extremely easy to apply and it's so affordable. The packaging is nice, nothing special but I don't mind. I just buy this at a drugstore but it is well stocked in most supermarkets too. I would buy this again
Luisa E.
Luisa E.

This balm has several aspects that I can consider good, the smell, as it moisturizes the lips, the flavor gives a little plus along with the coloration it gives. However when applied it feels a little greasy the first few minutes and then the effect disappears in a couple of hours, so you have to reapply it
Tina M.
Tina M.
Smiths Falls
I liked the idea of this more than the actual product. It wasn't overly nourishing and sat kind of weird on my lips. The berry scent was very chemical-y. However I did use this until it was almost gone so it couldn't have been too bad! I won't repurchase
Saptaparni D.
Saptaparni D.
IN
i am in love with the smell of this product. i dont know why it has a certain strawberry charasmatic smell to it. coming to the mosturizing it serves never the less as a very good lip balm or chapstick and leaves a slight pinkish tinge to your lips.
Adrianne A.
Adrianne A.
I actually love Nivea lip balm cos it's not pricey and second it does the job whenever my lips are so dry. Its smells and taste so nice tbh. I would recommend this product to everyone. i bought it from a local drugstore for just $3.00 ish...
Luizi S.
Luizi S.
Porto alegre/rs
I love this moisturizing balm because it has a very affordable price, besides being a product that fulfills what it promises. highly moisturizing and can be found easily in pharmacies.has no contraindications and even my youngest daughter uses.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Leicester
This smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on your lips while getting rid of the chapt parts and leaving them so smooth. The packaging is perfect as you don't need to get your fingers dirty. I am a first time user but would deffo buy again.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
APROVADO COM SUCESSO

Hidratação prolongada com o incrível aroma de fruta. Para uma proteção eficaz contra o ressecamento.
-Brilho incrível
-Bom para dar uns beijos. (O boy fica louco kkk)
-Tem vários aromas, morango, pêssego, melancia

Franciele C.
Franciele C.
Rua Tarcon 172 São Paulo-SP
Algum tempo venho usando ele e amo demais, não saio sem. hidrata muito bem, e deixa uma corzinha linda e bem sutil nos lábios, dando um ar muito natural, uso todos os dias, algumas vezes no decorrer dele, dura muito, mas com um tempo o cheirinho que é tão bom sai, e fica um cheirinho esquisito de batom barato mais não fica na boca.
c g.
c g.
The smell of this product is great and it feels amazing on your lips, even though I would use it again I do think that it doesn't make your lips any softer or get rid of chapped lips. I bought this from my local supermarket so it is super easy to get hold of again when I run out!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."