BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Gelay P.
Manila, PH
This is the very first flavor I tried with Nivea. I did like almost everything about it, the smell, the taste and the way it gives moisture in my lips. But overtime it got very sticky (perhaps it got old on me or I've exposed it too much with heat). Now I've been using the Cherry flavor and I'm loving it just the same.
Maria Paz C.
What I like of this product is that it adds a little bit of color to the lips, to me is not that long lasting, I usually have to go over it again a few times in a day. It's not my first time using nivea's balms though. I bought it at a pharmacy near my house and I don't think I'll buy it again since I've found some other balms that are a bit less creamy
Alya R.
I really like this lip balm!
I bought it years ago and it is still my favourite!
It is easy to use and it makes your lips gorgeous red and shiny. And it tastes like strawberries! Who does not like strawberries?!
It was a present for Chrismast form my aunt and I haven't bought any new lip balm since then. It was  bought from an ordinally store.
I would bought it again If I need it! :))
Highly recommented!
Carolina T.
Medellín
I had so many expectations about this product but unfortunately it was not that good as i expected. The first thing that I thought was: omg this feels to dry for my lips, so i used it several times to make sure i was actually getting the product instead of the wax cover it has. But nop. Dry, so dry it made my lips even dryer after each use. Smell: horrible! My boyfriend even told me it smell like hoof! I was so embarrassed.
Raquel G.
Armadale
I love this lip balm it's one of my favourites of them all because i have basically tried all the different ones they have, because beside moisturising your lips which is a must for me because i have very drying lips its gives you a touch of red colour on your lips making them look naturally beautiful and alive, because i don't have much pigmentation so i like to use an everyday lip balm that gives a boost of a more pigmented lip.
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
Mildred V.
Doral, FL
I LOVE THIS lip balm its great!!! its nivea so we know how amazing are their products, it totally met my expectations, it's easy to use and apply, it's super cheap and youo can buy it pretty much ANYWHERE.. i bought it in an 7 eleven and i will buy it again when i need a new one!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Janani B.
Not a great moisturiser for extremely dry lips like mine, but will do  satisfactory job. It definitely did not work the way I want my lip balms to. Sensitive noses will not approve of this. The sickly-sweet strawberry smell is off-putting. Application is smooth, but the flat top put me off. It smears outside my lips. Standard packaging, meh. Definitely not buying again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?