BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lavallol
The duration is more than 12 hs 208 Creamy texture easy slip, Practical packaging and colorful Highly recommended people! very moisturizing Easy to carry perfect to apply at all times I love it. Nutrition and moisturizer from the first application
Jan L.
Jan L.
I think this product is very very hydrating! Trust me, I have the most sensitive skin, and anything that doesn't break me out especially on my hyper itchy lips is a 10 in my book. This gives a hint of colour that just darkens your lip tone but doesn't look overly shiny or like a lipstick. I love it! Its very very hydrating!
Gimena M.
Gimena M.
me encanta este producto, me ayuda demasiado para hidratar mis labios, es genial en todo momento, incluso lo uso antes de aplicar un labial mate para proteger un poco los labios. Ademas, en las noches antes de ir a dormir es genial, trabaja toda la noche y al día siguiente se sientes como si tuvieras los labios de un bebe.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Didn't love this lip balm, it felt sticky and the scent was a bit artificial. My lips didn't feel hydrated and I felt like I constantly had to keep reapplying. I did like that it gave my lips a bit of a tinted color which looked natural! Definitely better lipbalms out there
Erin W.
Erin W.
Edinburgh
This product is a very hydrating, lip moisturiser that helped remove my dry areas from my lips. It is also so easy to apply, and to take around on the go. I bought mines from a pharmacist store. As well as moisturising my lips it leaves a shimmer! Would definitely buy again.
Amritjot R.
Amritjot R.
SURREY
it kinda feels rough on my lips. it doesn't glide properly. even though it's smell is really strawberry and i got it in a cheap price, it didn't really make a difference to my lips. the packaging was nice, but i wasn't that impressed with the product. i wouldn't buy this.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
A strawberry scented lip balm with a hint of red color. Keeps your lips moisturized while giving it a healthy shine. I've been using this lip balm for years. The price is affordable and the effects are long lasting. I would definitely recommend this great product.
Marichu A.
Marichu A.
-It gives your lips that red tint and also shine
-It is also hydrating to your lips
-Leave your lips hydrated for several hours
-Less touch-up
-Can skip lip tint or lip stick with this
-Also, if you are a fan of BTS youll know kookie unknowingly "sponsored" this lool
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Este producto es uno de los mejores que he probado, hablando de bálsamos para labios, por su textura, hidratación, olor y también sabor, su frescura durante el día es muy duradero y agradable,  simplemente yo recomendaría siempre este  maravilloso, producto.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
To begin with, this lip balm smells great! It has a beautiful shimmer and makes me feel like a diva whenever I apply it. It moisturizes lips very well and keeps it healthy. The only thing is it doesn't stay too long on lips. I reapply it at least 8 to 10 times a day.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."