BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Jhoselyn M.
El bálsamo me encanta lo tengo ya gastado pero deja un color medio rojizo sin exagerar es decir natural y con el sabor lo combina aunque lo pondría un poco mas dulce pero para aquellas personas que no les guste un sabor fuerte esta bastante bien la verdad💄
Jessica R.
I am using this at the minute and I love it I recently had a cold and my lips went extremely dry and chapped so I bought this and it has recused them. It also gives you lips a lovely shine and makes them ooo healthy
Ebu O.
I really like this Nivea lip balm this is the first Nivea balm I’ve used and I’m actually impressed it works great for dry lips and it was only £2 and it has a really nice sent I would definitely recommend to other.
Alex L.
City of london, London
My absolutely favourite stick when it comes to lip balms. Gives a little natural redish colourto the lips and a little shine. Most importantly it ddoes not create white residue from dry skin in the corner of your lips. Also love the cherry NIVEA Cherry Lip Care balm.
Olivia B.
Love this product! The taste is amazing which means I’ll keep using it so my lips always look amazing! Never feel dry of cracked! Great that it’s in a tube also that spins up! Doesn’t get all over the fingers!
Grecia C.
Por mucho tiempo lo use y lo hacia a diario; era mi preferido. Pero aquí en Venezuela ya no lo encuentro. Mis labios siempre se mantenían hidratados y ademas muy bonitos por un color muy natural que deja. Me encanta.
Alexandrea H.
I really love this! Simple packaging but over all the product is so nice. This is a must have go-to lipbalm. It keeps my lips moisturize plus i love the fruity smell. The price is very affordable as well.
Erin K.
Again a good price, this one is a favourite. Love the fact it’s tinted (and it actually shows!) tastes and smells awesome and lasts a long time. Lips felt soft and refreshed after using for just 2/3 days
annielluz V.
Lo recomiendo la verdad es un excelente producto el labial sirve mucho para la resequedad me encanta el color del labial lo suave que es el olor a fresas y sobre todo que me dio buenos resultados usarlo.
Lu W.
Pain Court
This product smells like strawberry patches... delicious!!! Super easy to apply and very portable. Don’t really like the after shimmer but overall a great product. I purchased mine from the dollar store.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?