BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Sam Y.
Has a very sheer shimmery pink tint to it leaving your lips a bit glossy. It does not very moisturize your lips a lot.

Giuliana R.
O produto e bom, hidrata bastante os lábios e tem uma cor discreta , uso muitas vezes substituindo o batom, a textura é um pouquinho grudenta mas não incomoda em nada. Da pra usar tranquilamente no dia a dia .
Mei Z.
This lip balm is good as I have dry lips and this helps me to hydrate my lips. This balm could also go with a natural makeup look as the colour is nice and has abit of shine.
Ashlee W.
Brilliant lip balm, very smooth on the lips with a hint of colour. Lovely packaging, nice bright lid. Very moisturising, stays on a good few hours so there's no need to keep applying. Would recommend!
Daniela T.
Medellín
This one is pretty normal, it's cheap but good, it has some sort of pigmentation but I think I'm the only one that notice this kind of things in this lip blam. Not an amazing package but still fine.
Mina🌸 Y.
Its an amazing product, it helps to moisturise your lips and give them an amazing shine, after using this for 3 days i noticed my lips were much smoother than usual
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
This product stays on lips fir 3 to 4 hours after the you need to reapply it.This product contains nice tint for people who only use chapstick this is a good option.This has fragrance.the price pf this product is reasonble.It is travel friendly since it is in a lipstick form u can easily apply it on lips ,you dont have to mess your fingers and not letting the bacteria grow in it.
Cintia M.
it's one of my default chapsticks but i always prefer cherry. i guess i'd say it did meet my expectations because i always go back to it. The strawberry one IS good too. But I like better the smell And the extra touch of color the cherry one gives.I will keep buying the Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm.
Gelay P.
Manila, PH
This is the very first flavor I tried with Nivea. I did like almost everything about it, the smell, the taste and the way it gives moisture in my lips. But overtime it got very sticky (perhaps it got old on me or I've exposed it too much with heat). Now I've been using the Cherry flavor and I'm loving it just the same.
Maria Paz C.
What I like of this product is that it adds a little bit of color to the lips, to me is not that long lasting, I usually have to go over it again a few times in a day. It's not my first time using nivea's balms though. I bought it at a pharmacy near my house and I don't think I'll buy it again since I've found some other balms that are a bit less creamy
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?