BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
I recently had an allergic reaction to a product I was using which caused my lips to crack and become overly sore I enjoy having fruity products as they make me feel that little bit more exotic .. after religiously applying this to my lips for a week they began getting nice and plumpy and with a soft texture would defiantly recommend and also works as a nice base when applying other products to your lips
Carla Ailen R.
Buenos Aires San Justo
For university it's great, it leaves a very natural look.
Its function is fulfilled to a great extent, it improves my lips in the morning and throughout the day. I highly recommend it to all the girls I know. My boyfriend also uses hahahaha
Nicola H.
Nottingham
They provide good moisture to lips through out the day, however you do have to reply now and again to keep to moisture and shine. Also its nice how you get a slight tint of red/pink to your lips so you can have colour and moisture in one.
Nadia A.
This is my to-go lip balm. I have been buying it forever. I love the way it leaves my lips, so soft and hydrated. It cures them completely when I use it. It is also very cheap and great quality. I bought it at a local store, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Enrika N.
First of all the product smells really good. The texture is very nice also, not to creamy and not to stiff. It doesn't have a lot of pigment to in, but gives you a really nice, not too bald, but a very healthy shimmer. My lips feel moisturized, look healthy and cute!
Dasha S.
Miami
Not the best! It's melting and there is not nice texture on the lips! I think it is too oily and sometime it has bitter taste. Smell is too strong i think. It was my first lip balm and i would not buy it again. It is not too good moisturizes lips on my opinion.
KELLY A.

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE LIP BALM! It smells delicious, compact packaging, Exclente advertising, affordable price, durable, moisturizing for 8 hours or more ... what more can I say? IT IS PRFECT!

Take him everywhere with you!
Mitzi H.
It helps me a lot with the dryness on my lips, the formula is good, plus it is soft. The size of the product seems the best, since I can bring it with me everywhere.The color is uncountable, it gives the sensation of a natural tone.And the packaging seems to me good quality, besides having an affordable cost.
Eustice K.
The packaging is perfect for travelling. This product always stays in my bag and it lasts for sooo long. It's so hydrating on your lips. It isn't like so products that are hydrating for the first two minutes then your lips are dry again this product will last you a couple of hours. The smell of the product is so good almost good enough to eat but don't do that
Larissa A.
Perfect for when you really want that natural face and some color on you, but a lipstick would be too formal or heavy. It was exacly what I was looking for. It's a cheap option, easily found in drugstores and it makes you want to eat it cause it smells so good. It can get a little messy, just be careful so you don't break it. I totally recommend it!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."