BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carolina T.
Medellín
I had so many expectations about this product but unfortunately it was not that good as i expected. The first thing that I thought was: omg this feels to dry for my lips, so i used it several times to make sure i was actually getting the product instead of the wax cover it has. But nop. Dry, so dry it made my lips even dryer after each use. Smell: horrible! My boyfriend even told me it smell like hoof! I was so embarrassed.
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love lip balm - but fruity flavoured balms that make my lips glimmer earn extra points in my books.

This lip balm is effective enough to keep my lips moist for quite some time without having that sticky feeling that other balms give me. I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Tanisa S.
Of all the lip balms that I have used, Nivea has the best ones. We get a good quality product for a very reasonable price. It is long-lasting and if used for long periods of time, lips will get a slight pink tint. I am a repeat user and I will keep using it till I die. I don't even have to recommend this to anyone, we all use Nivea lip products. A huge thumbs up to this!
Audrey G.
Sainte-Catherine
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
Mariana d.
O brilho labial é uma ótima opção para quem mora em lugares secos, e não gosta de passar a manteiga de cacau, além do cheiro bom, ele deixa o lábio super bonito, pois hidrata e devolve aquela cor bonita. Uso todos os dias antes de sair de casa, pois meus lábios racham muito fácil e geralmente eu fico com pelinhas que saem deles.
Natasha S.
I recently had an allergic reaction to a product I was using which caused my lips to crack and become overly sore I enjoy having fruity products as they make me feel that little bit more exotic .. after religiously applying this to my lips for a week they began getting nice and plumpy and with a soft texture would defiantly recommend and also works as a nice base when applying other products to your lips
Carla Ailen R.
Buenos Aires San Justo
For university it's great, it leaves a very natural look.
Its function is fulfilled to a great extent, it improves my lips in the morning and throughout the day. I highly recommend it to all the girls I know. My boyfriend also uses hahahaha
Nicola H.
Nottingham
They provide good moisture to lips through out the day, however you do have to reply now and again to keep to moisture and shine. Also its nice how you get a slight tint of red/pink to your lips so you can have colour and moisture in one.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."