BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Kristen M.
Victoria
My favorite lip balm ever! Nothing compares! It is so moisturizing, it's not sticky! It's pigmented! It' fairly long lasting. I bought it from London drugs. I like the packaging, it is sturdy and easy to carry around. I would 100% recommend! Seriously guys!
Tina M.
Smiths Falls, ON
I liked the idea of this more than the actual product. It wasn't overly nourishing and sat kind of weird on my lips. The berry scent was very chemical-y. However I did use this until it was almost gone so it couldn't have been too bad! I won't repurchase
Sarah C.
Aberdeen
I wasn’t a great fan of this lip balm . Whilst I liked that there was a slight tint, I did not find it at all moisturising and I felt it encouraged you to lick your lips which made dryness worse
Mariana S.
Súper hidratante. Color ligero en los labios, es el toque necesario para lucir arreglada pero totalmente al natural. Su olor es agradable y su sabor neutro. Recomendado.
It's an amazing product i ever used it moisturize the lips and gives you natural colour to you lips with little shine to you lips which is amazing for the price is not too expensive i really recommend this one to everyone😊.
It gives a really nice shine to your lips but I don’t find it really good for my lips as they stay dry still nice packaging though really easy to use lasts a quite good amount of time to be honest wouldn’t by again tho
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
A favorite balm and a must have product that is worth every penny. Great formula, easy to apply. Ultimately you can not go wrong with these alms. Highly recommend.
Hannah S.
I do like this lip balm however it isn’t that good to me but what make me want it is the packaging,,it is good if you want a hydrating lip balm with a tint and a shine,,I recommend it to others who work well with hydrating lip balm
Felicity W.
nottingham
This does the same terrific job as the other many Nivea lip balms, but this one left a very pretty light colour and shine. Perfect when I’m popping to the shops.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?