BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Clewin P.
Doha
This flavour is good. I would recommend others to buy it. The price is affordable and its hydrating as well. It has met me expectation and the colour of packaging is classic. I would buy it again
Annabelle M.
Aix En Provence
Not a huge fan of the scent but it leaves a beautiful pinky shine on your lips and a good moisture! It’s a great product overall and I enjoy using it. And It’s cheap! What else would you ask for?
Madison W.
So ive used the Shea nivea lip balm and the blue tube one and loved them but this one i like but not as good as other and only because you cant put all around your mouth as its got a tint of red and i didnt find this out till about 3rd time using it when had red all around my lips was very embarrassing also i find it takes ages to not be stick and absorb in to my lips
Sireș C.
Brasov
This lip balm is very moisturizing. The smell is very sweet and quite frankly, I love the smell .The color is really nice for using as a lip tint in the centre of the lips. It's surprisingly very pigmented for a lip balm yet it doesn't slack on moisturizing. Overall, this is a pretty nice item to have while on the go. It gives a pop of colour while moisturizing!
Sher ..
This is not good with moisturising and leave lips feeling weird and it’s very difficult to apply feels like fine sand paper not in a good way and has my lips looking and feeling gross the packaging is ok just the same as the usual. Do not recommend this.
Suzie A.
Halifax
Really love this lip balm. This one not only has a great flavour, but has a beautiful red tint to it. It adds a touch of colour to my lips when I’m on the go and moisturizes at the same time! It smells really nice too :)
Nurin S.
The packaging of the product really attracted me at first. For a girl with quite chapped lips and someone who love scented products, this was a plus for me because it smells yum and i definitely would recommend it to others because theres nothing to miss 🙃
Garvita K.
I love the product. It keep the lips soft and hydrated for hours with the fragrance of strawberry. This give a little bit of shine with some pink shade.
Thumbs up for NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm 👍
Pavanii R.
Mumbai
Glossy and brings moisture to the lips. Would definitely recommend. Repeat user and consistency is cool . It's a good value for money and budget friendly. It met my expectations a lot on the long run I would definitely recommend it to others for sure
Ma. Isabelle D.
Muntinlupa City
The moment that I used it, it gave a moisturizing feeling and it also showed the strawberry tint. And it also tastes like strawberries too! (tasted it when I accidently overused it) Perfect for dry and uneven colored lips! Only downside though, it does not last half a day. But overall, because I have super dry lips, I still use it with my lipstick.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?