BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Hitakshi M.
Pathankot punjab
I like its texture.  Its long lasting . As well as its colour is really good mild yet cool so its cool for college girls or the one's who prefer light colours or just hint of it packaging it pretty good and price is also not much even at cheaper rates u can get it at amazon or flipkart like sites . The best part is NoN GREASY
Em E.
This is one of the balms I am currently using, it smells okay and does moisturise lips but I find I have to reapply often. I’m personally not a fan of the taste of the balm but wouldn’t not have it in my pocket when out in the cold!
Lauren H.
I love this and it’s so good for if you’re going out and don’t want an over the top red you can just have a tint of red which it good as it is not to overpowering. Would recommend if you like a good thin and not thick of a balm
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
I did not like this moisturizer, the smell is not só good and besides i did not find anything moisturizing, would not buy again because the hydration it gives is very light compared to other moisturizers of the same price.
♡ w.
This product is so good, It's make my lip moisturized and smooth. i buy this product at guardian, so check it guys. Yes of course it's same as my expectation. Yes it's makes my lip not dry for a long time. Yes of course, every one should try this product
Umanah A.
One of the best lip care products I have tried so far. The place where I stay in has a very hot and dry weather which makes the lips chap a lot.it is perfect for use in such conditions. The effect is long lasting and doesn't wear of with time. I bought it from a local drugstore nearby. It is very easy to apply. Just twist the bottom and apply it over the lips. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to use this lip balm.
Stefani I.
I love Nivea’s lip balms! They are so hydrating and this one especially gives a little color to my lips and looks so natural. It also smells amazing which is always a plus and I have already repurchased this varios times! Highly recommend it!
Jade C.
Devon
This lip balm smells amazing! It does the job of the Nivea lip balm keeps lips hydrated and for a long amount of time and is easy to apply, it also has a little tint to it so looks a bit like gloss too!
Martyna J.
Pretty, pretty colour like pink or something , a little bit hydrating!  Maybe not the best one that I used, quite easy to apply. The smell is A M A Z I N G, but it totally not long lasting :/ But at least I think that if u like strawberries you will be satisfied!
Katerina A.
It tastes very nice and moisturizes your lips with a single coat of the product. It worked better than expected since it feels very light on your lips. It is easily applicable and since I first tried it i bought several more of these.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.