BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Serinl S.
nsw
Its not just a balm but it gives u that sheer brightness in your lips that brightens up your whole face. It works great for moisturising your lips as well . And it smells amazing
Natasha G.
Wakefield
This lip balm smells so nice I could eat it. It applies really nice and is long lasting and definiely adds moisture it' not too pricey if you find it in the right shop and it is so easy to apply .. I would highly recommend this product .. go treat yourself ladies
Make U.
This product is hydrating on lips, it feels good and smooth. I repeatedly use this product. It helps my lips a lot and it did meet my expectations. I bought it in a a store called superdrugs. This is one of my favorite lip products and I do recommend this for others.
Ayssa C.
I love this stuff, it makes my lips stop peeling almost right away and i only need to use it a few times. Very easy to use and is available at a very affordable price. I bought this from my locak drugstore.  Highly recommend this for others to use. Great product
Poulami B.
Kolkata
It's a good lip balm.It moisturises your lips and keeps it soft and supple.It's hydrating also.Perfect for winter season.It has a syrup like smell which I don't like.The packaging is cute.Quantity of the product is also good.I would like to buy this product again.
Natalia P.
This lipbalm besides moisturizing leaves a health color on the lips, replacing a lipstick very well, just the taste that is not very nice, but apart from that it is very good
Rosilay M. A.
Los bálsamos de labios de Nivea son maravillosos ... yo utilicé el fruity shine de  straberry .  Su fragancia es genial, muy rica. fácil de aplicar ... agrega un pequeño tinte del color que es perfecto para diario hace lucir mis labios maravillosamente
Oviannerys V.
I love lip balms and this one is one of my favorites, it has a beautiful pink color and hydrates my lips. It is affordable and easy to find at beauty stores or on online shops. It definitely meets my expectations! I buy it every time I can! I recommend it!
alita f.
Arambol
I like this lip balm. Quite moisturising. I have normal to dry lips works well for me. I dont like sticky lip balms at all. This is not sticky. Feels comfy on lios glides easily, stays put fir 3 hours max. I dont like to repeat lip balms. Love to try new ones.
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?