BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Umanah A.
Umanah A.
One of the best lip care products I have tried so far. The place where I stay in has a very hot and dry weather which makes the lips chap a lot.it is perfect for use in such conditions. The effect is long lasting and doesn't wear of with time. I bought it from a local drugstore nearby. It is very easy to apply. Just twist the bottom and apply it over the lips. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to use this lip balm.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoy this product. It is incredibly moisturising but also light on the lips and doesn't give that thick, sticky feel. It gives a lovely light colour to the lips and smells amazing. Very perfect for everyday wear. It's an essential beauty product and very affordable.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Sainte-Catherine
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
Tanisa S.
Tanisa S.
Of all the lip balms that I have used, Nivea has the best ones. We get a good quality product for a very reasonable price. It is long-lasting and if used for long periods of time, lips will get a slight pink tint. I am a repeat user and I will keep using it till I die. I don't even have to recommend this to anyone, we all use Nivea lip products. A huge thumbs up to this!
Dayane Batista R.
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
Mariana d.
Mariana d.
O brilho labial é uma ótima opção para quem mora em lugares secos, e não gosta de passar a manteiga de cacau, além do cheiro bom, ele deixa o lábio super bonito, pois hidrata e devolve aquela cor bonita. Uso todos os dias antes de sair de casa, pois meus lábios racham muito fácil e geralmente eu fico com pelinhas que saem deles.
Ma. Isabelle D.
Ma. Isabelle D.
Muntinlupa City
The moment that I used it, it gave a moisturizing feeling and it also showed the strawberry tint. And it also tastes like strawberries too! (tasted it when I accidently overused it) Perfect for dry and uneven colored lips! Only downside though, it does not last half a day. But overall, because I have super dry lips, I still use it with my lipstick.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I recently had an allergic reaction to a product I was using which caused my lips to crack and become overly sore I enjoy having fruity products as they make me feel that little bit more exotic .. after religiously applying this to my lips for a week they began getting nice and plumpy and with a soft texture would defiantly recommend and also works as a nice base when applying other products to your lips
KELLY A.
KELLY A.

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE LIP BALM! It smells delicious, compact packaging, Exclente advertising, affordable price, durable, moisturizing for 8 hours or more ... what more can I say? IT IS PRFECT!

Take him everywhere with you!
Mitzi H.
Mitzi H.
It helps me a lot with the dryness on my lips, the formula is good, plus it is soft. The size of the product seems the best, since I can bring it with me everywhere.The color is uncountable, it gives the sensation of a natural tone.And the packaging seems to me good quality, besides having an affordable cost.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."