BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Luizi S.
Porto alegre/rs
I love this moisturizing balm because it has a very affordable price, besides being a product that fulfills what it promises. highly moisturizing and can be found easily in pharmacies.has no contraindications and even my youngest daughter uses.
Nia T.
Miami,fl
For me the best lip balm ever because you can use it every time, for example in January I made a trip in a place where is very cold so I need something for my lips and I bought this nivea strawberry lip and I feel better and it was comfortable for me, I definitely recommend it
Lori J.
Nice and hydrating. Beautiful shine. Tastes and smells good too. Been using this about 2 weeks and noticed an amazing difference in my lips. Would highly recommend aswell as the Nivea pearly shine (UK).
Elisha F.
smells like strawberry, tastes sweet and is very moisturizing. gives your lips a pretty pink colour, what more can I say about a lip balm? overall very good, very cheap and lasted me a while.
Sam Y.
Has a very sheer shimmery pink tint to it leaving your lips a bit glossy. It does not very moisturize your lips a lot.

Mei Z.
This lip balm is good as I have dry lips and this helps me to hydrate my lips. This balm could also go with a natural makeup look as the colour is nice and has abit of shine.
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
This product stays on lips fir 3 to 4 hours after the you need to reapply it.This product contains nice tint for people who only use chapstick this is a good option.This has fragrance.the price pf this product is reasonble.It is travel friendly since it is in a lipstick form u can easily apply it on lips ,you dont have to mess your fingers and not letting the bacteria grow in it.
Cintia M.
it's one of my default chapsticks but i always prefer cherry. i guess i'd say it did meet my expectations because i always go back to it. The strawberry one IS good too. But I like better the smell And the extra touch of color the cherry one gives.I will keep buying the Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm.
Gelay P.
Manila, PH
This is the very first flavor I tried with Nivea. I did like almost everything about it, the smell, the taste and the way it gives moisture in my lips. But overtime it got very sticky (perhaps it got old on me or I've exposed it too much with heat). Now I've been using the Cherry flavor and I'm loving it just the same.
Maria Paz C.
What I like of this product is that it adds a little bit of color to the lips, to me is not that long lasting, I usually have to go over it again a few times in a day. It's not my first time using nivea's balms though. I bought it at a pharmacy near my house and I don't think I'll buy it again since I've found some other balms that are a bit less creamy
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."