BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
Diana G.
It's incredible your lips look good and lasts all day, i use that when i think i need it
Nikolle G.
Nikolle G.
Panamá 🇵🇦
This lips balm it's great bescause is cheap and very good quality👍🏽 I love this product👄
Este producto de Nivea es excelente mantiene tus labios suaves sin tantas aplicaciones.
Viena P.
Viena P.
Tegucigalpa
who are the finalists?

as I'm dying to try it, I think I liked much hope to have it❤️🙌🏻
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
NIVEA I like many creamy lipsticks well, and moisturizers what I like is its duration.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
México
This balm it's so normal...
I like cause it has the normal use... but mehh
Gelay P.
Gelay P.
Manila, PH
This is the very first flavor I tried with Nivea. I did like almost everything about it, the smell, the taste and the way it gives moisture in my lips. But overtime it got very sticky (perhaps it got old on me or I've exposed it too much with heat). Now I've been using the Cherry flavor and I'm loving it just the same.
Cintia M.
Cintia M.
it's one of my default chapsticks but i always prefer cherry. i guess i'd say it did meet my expectations because i always go back to it. The strawberry one IS good too. But I like better the smell And the extra touch of color the cherry one gives.I will keep buying the Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm.
Alya R.
Alya R.
I really like this lip balm!
I bought it years ago and it is still my favourite!
It is easy to use and it makes your lips gorgeous red and shiny. And it tastes like strawberries! Who does not like strawberries?!
It was a present for Chrismast form my aunt and I haven't bought any new lip balm since then. It was  bought from an ordinally store.
I would bought it again If I need it! :))
Highly recommented!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Armadale
I love this lip balm it's one of my favourites of them all because i have basically tried all the different ones they have, because beside moisturising your lips which is a must for me because i have very drying lips its gives you a touch of red colour on your lips making them look naturally beautiful and alive, because i don't have much pigmentation so i like to use an everyday lip balm that gives a boost of a more pigmented lip.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."