BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
it kinda feels rough on my lips. it doesn't glide properly. even though it's smell is really strawberry and i got it in a cheap price, it didn't really make a difference to my lips. the packaging was nice, but i wasn't that impressed with the product. i wouldn't buy this.
Melissa C.
Bogotá
Este producto es uno de los mejores que he probado, hablando de bálsamos para labios, por su textura, hidratación, olor y también sabor, su frescura durante el día es muy duradero y agradable,  simplemente yo recomendaría siempre este  maravilloso, producto.
Make U.
This product is hydrating on lips, it feels good and smooth. I repeatedly use this product. It helps my lips a lot and it did meet my expectations. I bought it in a a store called superdrugs. This is one of my favorite lip products and I do recommend this for others.
Poulami B.
Kolkata
It's a good lip balm.It moisturises your lips and keeps it soft and supple.It's hydrating also.Perfect for winter season.It has a syrup like smell which I don't like.The packaging is cute.Quantity of the product is also good.I would like to buy this product again.
Rosilay M. A.
Los bálsamos de labios de Nivea son maravillosos ... yo utilicé el fruity shine de  straberry .  Su fragancia es genial, muy rica. fácil de aplicar ... agrega un pequeño tinte del color que es perfecto para diario hace lucir mis labios maravillosamente
alita f.
Arambol
I like this lip balm. Quite moisturising. I have normal to dry lips works well for me. I dont like sticky lip balms at all. This is not sticky. Feels comfy on lios glides easily, stays put fir 3 hours max. I dont like to repeat lip balms. Love to try new ones.
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Tina M.
Smiths Falls, ON
I liked the idea of this more than the actual product. It wasn't overly nourishing and sat kind of weird on my lips. The berry scent was very chemical-y. However I did use this until it was almost gone so it couldn't have been too bad! I won't repurchase
Adrianne A.
I actually love Nivea lip balm cos it's not pricey and second it does the job whenever my lips are so dry. Its smells and taste so nice tbh. I would recommend this product to everyone. i bought it from a local drugstore for just $3.00 ish...
Luizi S.
Porto alegre/rs
I love this moisturizing balm because it has a very affordable price, besides being a product that fulfills what it promises. highly moisturizing and can be found easily in pharmacies.has no contraindications and even my youngest daughter uses.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."