BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Emma W.
Absolutely love this lip balm! it's so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips. It smells like strawberries in my opinion but it's not overpowering. The colour is super pretty on the lips, it's a red tint effectively, with a little sparkle too. They are also super affordable and available at most drugstores.
Joohee J.
Bangkok
This is really good for hydrating and softening your lips! I usually buy these in local drugstores they're really nice as they're very simple with nice scent of strawberry 🍓
makeup g.
Such a nice addition to a lip balm!
This leaves a beautiful shine onto your lips as well as moist poring really well!
This product has beautiful packaging and really lasts a long time!
Definitely recommend!
rebeca G.
Me encanto es buenisimo y huele rico humecta tus labios y ayuda mucho ala resequedad  NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm lo recomiendo bastante para todas aquellas personas que batallan con la resequedad de los labios incluso para cuando usamos labiales mate. Para tener un mejor acabado
eve 🐾.
Isle of Wight
Keeps lips hydrated but not an effective all-day treatment. Requires regular repplication - red tint is soft and blends very naturally, works for lipstick-less looks.
Sejal P.
Mumbai
My RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT. Chapped lips is not a grat sight. I hate it too, and I need some solid balm to fix it. Nivea's fruity shine lip balm has an orange tint to it which leaves your lips looking naturally pigmented and helps with dryness. And plus, you don't need to splurge to own this product.
Onela N.
Es el mejor de todos, te deja los labios súper rasaditos y también muy muy hidratados, me encanta más que los otros. También ayuda para no utilizar pintura de labios
Alison Y.
Aberdeen
Amazing made my lipe really soft and mosturised especially in the winter!
Bought this multipl times my go to
met my expectations to the fullest better than i thought and the packaging is so nice and simple
Beth W.
banbury
Lovely, amazing smell, and a smooth texture. It was bought in Superdrug and was very easy to apply. The lid slides off and it is put on like a lipstick. Lovely colour and would reccomend.
Nina V.
I love this tinted lip balm it gives your lips a hint of tint that makes it a good alternative to lipstick or liptint if you are like me who doesn't like wearing lipstick on a daily basis.It also last long and very affordable.This is my alternative lip balm when Carmex got out of stock on  local drug store.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?