BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
I like this lip balm, is hydrating and smells good. Left your lips incredible, and it feels good
audrey p.
audrey p.
Québec

this balm lips is just great! it gives lips a fresh feeling. lips are hydrated to the maximum.
Shu Ting K.
Shu Ting K.
It moisturises the lip well and includes a delightful strawberry scent and shimmering pigment.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Lo mas agradable en el uso del maquillaje es el claro aroma y sabor, mas aun si es un labial.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
deja super suavecito los labios y me encanta
lo e usado varias veces es uno de mis favoritos
Ayah F.
Ayah F.
This product not only smells amazing but hydrates your lips and gives a little bit if colour
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
It is a product that every girl has definitely is very good in iddition to being economical
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Rosemary
Wonderful product, I use it all the time. Well worth the $, definitely get you money worth.
Cele D.
Cele D.
Córdoba
Me encanta ya que tiene un rico olor y se puede usar en cualquier momento del día, Love it
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
I had one a few years ago and I'm sad because it's not available in my country anymore! 💔
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."