BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca M.
I have a confession to make, I am addicted to lip balms! My collection is big, I currently have around 25 and always carry a few with me wherever I go. This strawberry lip balm by Nivea is on my top 5 all time favourites, I have three of them in my collection and cannot live without it. Seriously!It smells great, it's super moisturizing and has a subtle red tint that leaves your lips looking super healty and cute. The best part is the really affordable price, and you can find in most drugstores! I started using this product while I still lived in Brazil, and it was just as easy to find as it is here in Canada.A must have if you love keeping your lips soft, with a natural color.
Umanah A.
One of the best lip care products I have tried so far. The place where I stay in has a very hot and dry weather which makes the lips chap a lot.it is perfect for use in such conditions. The effect is long lasting and doesn't wear of with time. I bought it from a local drugstore nearby. It is very easy to apply. Just twist the bottom and apply it over the lips. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to use this lip balm.
Janani B.
Not a great moisturiser for extremely dry lips like mine, but will do  satisfactory job. It definitely did not work the way I want my lip balms to. Sensitive noses will not approve of this. The sickly-sweet strawberry smell is off-putting. Application is smooth, but the flat top put me off. It smears outside my lips. Standard packaging, meh. Definitely not buying again.
Garvita K.
I love the product. It keep the lips soft and hydrated for hours with the fragrance of strawberry. This give a little bit of shine with some pink shade.
Thumbs up for NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm 👍
Ma. Isabelle D.
Muntinlupa City
The moment that I used it, it gave a moisturizing feeling and it also showed the strawberry tint. And it also tastes like strawberries too! (tasted it when I accidently overused it) Perfect for dry and uneven colored lips! Only downside though, it does not last half a day. But overall, because I have super dry lips, I still use it with my lipstick.
Quinn C.
I love the sutle tint this lip balm gives you, I find its very moisturising and in addition to that, it is very affordable so I love it. This product is very easy to find which makes it all the much better so I would most definately recomend this product for anyone who is looking for a good and affordable lip balm with a beautiful tint.
Amanda L.
Rio de Janeiro
I love this lip balm because it gives my lips an amazing color and shine so even if I'm in a rush and don't have time to lipstick os forgot it I just trow it on and I'm good to go.  Its not the best for hydration but its enough.
It's has a sleek packaging and I do recommend to my friends.
Jan L.
I think this product is very very hydrating! Trust me, I have the most sensitive skin, and anything that doesn't break me out especially on my hyper itchy lips is a 10 in my book. This gives a hint of colour that just darkens your lip tone but doesn't look overly shiny or like a lipstick. I love it! Its very very hydrating!
Gimena M.
me encanta este producto, me ayuda demasiado para hidratar mis labios, es genial en todo momento, incluso lo uso antes de aplicar un labial mate para proteger un poco los labios. Ademas, en las noches antes de ir a dormir es genial, trabaja toda la noche y al día siguiente se sientes como si tuvieras los labios de un bebe.
Tiffany T.
Didn't love this lip balm, it felt sticky and the scent was a bit artificial. My lips didn't feel hydrated and I felt like I constantly had to keep reapplying. I did like that it gave my lips a bit of a tinted color which looked natural! Definitely better lipbalms out there
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."