BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Katie T.
Bournemouth
Purchased at Superdrug. Not as tinted as other 'flavours' such as watermelon and cherry. Tastes fairly nice when you lick your lips, not too strongly of strawberry. You have to be careful not to keep it in your pocket if you're generally a warm person as it tends to melt, making it harder to apply, but until that point it is easy to use.
Harriet J.
Really moisturising, smells delicious although like most lip balms, I needed to reapply regularly to really feel the long term effects. The tube makes it easy to use and would definitely recommend to others.
Keiyl M.
This is amazing! I love how it makes my lips feel and it smells so sweet and fruity like strawberries. It makes my lips soft and hydrated. It's scent is quite addicting lol i used to sniff this all the time
Lavinia V.
One of my favourite lip products ever. I brought this product in boots england. The price was very reasonable it not pricey at all. The texture of the lip balm is very smooth and creamy. I would by it again
Rosie P.
london
It has a slight tint to it and is very nourishing for the lips. Has a lovely scent to it and is quite inexpensive. It is good to use in the winter months when your skin gets dry but also fit for summer.
Sabiha H.
Dar-es-salaam
Lovee it so much! Cherry is my favorite flavour. This has a really good and fresh scent. My lips are so much smoother.
Yes very long lasting if used well.
not pricey, affordable!
Abinaya M.
Kumbakonam
I have been using this product for past 1 year and I feels do good and refreshing sometimes I'll use this as a moisturizer for my lips at by night skin care routine....
Emma W.
Absolutely love this lip balm! it's so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips. It smells like strawberries in my opinion but it's not overpowering. The colour is super pretty on the lips, it's a red tint effectively, with a little sparkle too. They are also super affordable and available at most drugstores.
Joohee J.
Bangkok
This is really good for hydrating and softening your lips! I usually buy these in local drugstores they're really nice as they're very simple with nice scent of strawberry 🍓
makeup g.
Such a nice addition to a lip balm!
This leaves a beautiful shine onto your lips as well as moist poring really well!
This product has beautiful packaging and really lasts a long time!
Definitely recommend!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?