BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Ana Z.
Me encanta todo de este lip balm, su olor su textura, su fórmula, su color. Es excelente para mantener los labios hidratados a cualquier hora del día, no es pegajoso como tal lo que si es es cremoso, debes tener cuidado de no exponerlo al sol (dejarlo en el carro) porque se te puede derretir.
Neyllen P.
Love U so Much. Cómo todo los productos de esta marca es una maravilla. Hidratante diario para los labios ideal para combatir la resequedad y los labios agrietados. Excelente para usar antes, durante y después de ir a la playa.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Le doy 5 estrellas porque es uno de mis bálsamos favoritos, cuando lo probé por primera vez quede fascinada su contextura es muy buena y su función hidratante me encanta como quedan los labios luego de aplicarlo, el aroma es algo que me fascina. lo genial es que lo puedes llevar para el día el día su acabado es muy natural
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Salpi K.
pasadena
I tried this lip balm a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen it in stores for a really long time though. It felt great and smelled amazing. I personally preferred this one to the cherry. It is incredibly lightweight and smooth and if you hate waxy lip balm and prefer something slick, this along with all other Nivea lip balms I have tried, is by far amazing.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Loren W.
This is a great tinted balm, and I've been using it for years! It gives my lips a very natural, sheer wash of colour, it smells and tastes like fresh strawberries, and (most importantly) the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. It sinks into my dry lips immediately instead of sitting on top of the skin like a thick, waxy layer. Would definitely repurchase.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I especially liked this product because it made my lips soft and it had a great shine and taste. It wasn't waxy and felt good on my lips!! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family so they can enjoy it as well. I was absolutely satisfied after using this.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?