BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria P.
Springfield, NJ
It hydrates your lips, smells amazing and it adds more shine and color to your lips. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants to have natural healthy looking lips!!! It really does the job!!
Hannah N.
Love this product! It's such a good quality chapstick. And the tube is fun (; love the strawberry scent. I use it before I go out because it helps my lips feel soft, and the smell makes me happy!
Vero N.
Nivea products sometimes causes me to use it multiple times a day which can get annoying sometimes to feel that you constantly have to apply lip balm but other than that this one isn't too bad
brigitte m.
something to add, I was traveling to miami in april 2015 and my lips were very dry and I can't resisted my lips, i was go to a pharmacy I was purchased this product and was amazing for my lips
Cindy A.
Roswell, GA
Love this chapstick! Keeps my lips soft and smooth, I use this everyday. It's got a nice strawberry scent that isn't overpowering. You can find this at Walgreens and the price isn't too bad.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
Love the subtle color, but has very little staying power. I wish the formula were a little thicker, and the color were evenly distrbuted rather than aroud the core. makes for sttreaky color
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Nivea is overall great brand. There's nothing wrong with the Chapstick, it gets the job done. However there are more reputable Chapstick brand out there that are better for your buck.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
I used to us this lipstick a few years ago. I loved it I also had the pearl one and I used both every day. It smells nice and keep you lips healthly. I would recommend it for sure!
Mary D.
Powell, OH
My sister bought this for me. I liked how it felt when it was on my lips. It went on very easy. I did not like the tint it gave. So next time I would probly buy a none tinted one.
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."