BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carmen M.
deja super suavecito los labios y me encanta
lo e usado varias veces es uno de mis favoritos
Ayah F.
This product not only smells amazing but hydrates your lips and gives a little bit if colour
Nancy K.
Rosemary
Wonderful product, I use it all the time. Well worth the $, definitely get you money worth.
Abigail R.
It is a product that every girl has definitely is very good in iddition to being economical
Cele D.
Córdoba
Me encanta ya que tiene un rico olor y se puede usar en cualquier momento del día, Love it
Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
I had one a few years ago and I'm sad because it's not available in my country anymore! 💔
Nikolle G.
Panamá 🇵🇦
This lips balm it's great bescause is cheap and very good quality👍🏽 I love this product👄
Diana G.
It's incredible your lips look good and lasts all day, i use that when i think i need it
Este producto de Nivea es excelente mantiene tus labios suaves sin tantas aplicaciones.
Viena P.
Tegucigalpa
who are the finalists?

as I'm dying to try it, I think I liked much hope to have it❤️🙌🏻
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."