BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Sher ..
This is not good with moisturising and leave lips feeling weird and it’s very difficult to apply feels like fine sand paper not in a good way and has my lips looking and feeling gross the packaging is ok just the same as the usual. Do not recommend this.
Suzie A.
Halifax
Really love this lip balm. This one not only has a great flavour, but has a beautiful red tint to it. It adds a touch of colour to my lips when I’m on the go and moisturizes at the same time! It smells really nice too :)
Nurin S.
The packaging of the product really attracted me at first. For a girl with quite chapped lips and someone who love scented products, this was a plus for me because it smells yum and i definitely would recommend it to others because theres nothing to miss 🙃
Kristi C.
Vancouver
My favourite lip moisturizer to date. It has a slight reddish tint that looks super natural and glossy. The smell is amazing (and doesn’t taste awful if you accidentally get some in your mouth) there are micro shimmers in the balm, but you don’t see any on your lips once on. I use this pretty much every day and it still hasn’t run out. A great buy!
Deeksha P.
New Delhi
It's amazing. Makes your lips soft. Gives them a glossier look. Easily available at general stores. Not very expensive. Protects lips against winter dryness. Gives them a nice shade too.
Garvita K.
I love the product. It keep the lips soft and hydrated for hours with the fragrance of strawberry. This give a little bit of shine with some pink shade.
Thumbs up for NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm 👍
Sirina m.
very nice and smooth product ,smells great and has a very nice packaging. it last long as it has so much balm.it is priced fairly and it's good price for it's value.I purchased this product from Woolworths.I would buy this product again as I always do .
Ma. Isabelle D.
Muntinlupa City
The moment that I used it, it gave a moisturizing feeling and it also showed the strawberry tint. And it also tastes like strawberries too! (tasted it when I accidently overused it) Perfect for dry and uneven colored lips! Only downside though, it does not last half a day. But overall, because I have super dry lips, I still use it with my lipstick.
Swati C.
Pune, India
I have been using nivea lip balms since last five years and they are my absolute favorite lip care products. Lip balms are not chappy at all and they are useful for all seasons.
Quinn C.
I love the sutle tint this lip balm gives you, I find its very moisturising and in addition to that, it is very affordable so I love it. This product is very easy to find which makes it all the much better so I would most definately recomend this product for anyone who is looking for a good and affordable lip balm with a beautiful tint.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?