BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Lu W.
Pain Court
This product smells like strawberry patches... delicious!!! Super easy to apply and very portable. Don’t really like the after shimmer but overall a great product. I purchased mine from the dollar store.
Jade C.
Devon
This lip balm smells amazing! It does the job of the Nivea lip balm keeps lips hydrated and for a long amount of time and is easy to apply, it also has a little tint to it so looks a bit like gloss too!
Charlotte T.
Port talbot
ULTIMATE FAVOURITE!! I would recommend to everyone!!!! It has great packaging and it is long lasting. I am a long term buyer of these products and they have never failed to let me down, they are great.
Katerina A.
It tastes very nice and moisturizes your lips with a single coat of the product. It worked better than expected since it feels very light on your lips. It is easily applicable and since I first tried it i bought several more of these.
Rihanna M.
Lisburn
I don’t like this product for me it ruined my lips it made them dehydrated and hard and flakey .It didn’t meet my expectations at all I was very disappointed as it was first time using this product.I will not be purchasing this again
Epii G.
It has a delicious fruity scent combined with smoothing, long lasting care for your lips.It naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.Protect your lips from harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF 10.
Daniela G.
lima
Excelente producto ademas de ser economico y tener un olor riquisimo ayuda a hidratar tus labios y darles un poco de color como si fuera una tinta dura bastante la hidratacion en los labios es uno de los mejores que he probado
Sher ..
This is not good with moisturising and leave lips feeling weird and it’s very difficult to apply feels like fine sand paper not in a good way and has my lips looking and feeling gross the packaging is ok just the same as the usual. Do not recommend this.
Suzie A.
Halifax
Really love this lip balm. This one not only has a great flavour, but has a beautiful red tint to it. It adds a touch of colour to my lips when I’m on the go and moisturizes at the same time! It smells really nice too :)
Nurin S.
The packaging of the product really attracted me at first. For a girl with quite chapped lips and someone who love scented products, this was a plus for me because it smells yum and i definitely would recommend it to others because theres nothing to miss 🙃
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?