BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nath G.
Nath G.
El sabor de esta barrita labial es laejor, me gusta el olor y lo linda qie se ve en los labios ...esmi favorito!!
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Loa mantiene hidratados durante mucho tiempo ademas que los hace lucir saludables y carnoso wen su momento de uso
Camii A.
Camii A.
.moisturizes very well also I like the flavors, it is one of my favorites... I always buy, I love, I always buy.
Ariadnee C.
Ariadnee C.
its so soft and moisturizing so
amazing, cheap and you can find in whatever drugstore pharmacy, so easy to use
Camila V.
Camila V.
My favorite. I have no doubt! It also has glitter! Amazing! I really love it. Also the classic, the blue one
Sudha M.
Sudha M.
In case of emergency and you don't have a lip tint .. go for this lip balm. It gives a nice red tint and a
CLAUDIA VALENTINA G.
CLAUDIA VALENTINA G.
cucuta
su aroma y sabor agradable que protege nuestros labios de cambios de clima y evita que estos se resequen
Angie S.
Angie S.
Ibagué, Colombia
Is the perfect lip balm for me, and I love there, I so so perfect, just for our lips stay healthy for me
Ari M.
Ari M.
Love these! Smell great, almost like labello! And the tint is great, lasts a while. Good to put in purse
Laura E.
Laura E.
Most amazing flavour, very hydrating and smoothing for my lips and easy to open an spread on to my lips.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."