BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hyera
Would get it again if I want faint red color on my lips but overall the lip balm is very moisturizing.
Gissell C.
Medellín, CO
Este producto me encanta. Es de larga duración, tiene un precioso olor y cuando lo uso luce brillante
Ana Maria M.
Cali, Colombia
This is my favorite lip balm. Their mixture and flavor are amazing. The effect of this is incredible
Eleri B.
Wales
Really comfortable to wear gives a small shimmer on my lips didn't feel like I was wearing anything
Natasha G.
I love this moist the lips and let a shine whit color verry pretty like a gradient lips.
i love it.
Jess c.
Its a pretty good of a product, smells good, works well and preety good price range. not expensive.

Irina K.
Nivea never fails on their chopsticks, smells awesome and leaves you lip hydrated for a long time.
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
I like this lip balm, is hydrating and smells good. Left your lips incredible, and it feels good
audrey p.
Québec

this balm lips is just great! it gives lips a fresh feeling. lips are hydrated to the maximum.
Nicole M.
Lo mas agradable en el uso del maquillaje es el claro aroma y sabor, mas aun si es un labial.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."