BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Mi 🌹.
the product is very good because it calms and moisturizes the lips and protects against heat and cold, leaves them moisturized and protected all day, I really enjoyed being able to use this line of lip balm, I love this brand
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
♡ w.
This product is so good, It's make my lip moisturized and smooth. i buy this product at guardian, so check it guys. Yes of course it's same as my expectation. Yes it's makes my lip not dry for a long time. Yes of course, every one should try this product
Umanah A.
One of the best lip care products I have tried so far. The place where I stay in has a very hot and dry weather which makes the lips chap a lot.it is perfect for use in such conditions. The effect is long lasting and doesn't wear of with time. I bought it from a local drugstore nearby. It is very easy to apply. Just twist the bottom and apply it over the lips. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to use this lip balm.
Chaitra H.
Bangalore
It has a sturdy little packing, convenient to carry around in bag. Has a nice fruity berry oudour. Applies smoothly and gives a shiny or gloss like appearance. The only con is it's staying power which is around 1 hour.
Jhoselyn M.
Madrid
El bálsamo me encanta lo tengo ya gastado pero deja un color medio rojizo sin exagerar es decir natural y con el sabor lo combina aunque lo pondría un poco mas dulce pero para aquellas personas que no les guste un sabor fuerte esta bastante bien la verdad💄
olive e.
amersham
smells so so good lasts such a long time and was really cheap left a nice glossy tint to my lips which looked natural and healthy but didn’t last long! apply loads of this before going to bed and when you wake your lips will be perfect such a good product
Ebu O.
I really like this Nivea lip balm this is the first Nivea balm I’ve used and I’m actually impressed it works great for dry lips and it was only £2 and it has a really nice sent I would definitely recommend to other.
Jessica R.
Leicestershire
I am using this at the minute and I love it I recently had a cold and my lips went extremely dry and chapped so I bought this and it has recused them. It also gives you lips a lovely shine and makes them ooo healthy
Pam j.
21001
Love this foundation works great for my oily skin, seems like it doesn't separate or get super oily for a few hours, the coverage is about medium. It's a little pricey for a drug store foundation but well worth it "
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?