BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sudha M.
In case of emergency and you don't have a lip tint .. go for this lip balm. It gives a nice red tint and a
CLAUDIA VALENTINA G.
cucuta
su aroma y sabor agradable que protege nuestros labios de cambios de clima y evita que estos se resequen
Laura E.
Most amazing flavour, very hydrating and smoothing for my lips and easy to open an spread on to my lips.
Ari M.
Love these! Smell great, almost like labello! And the tint is great, lasts a while. Good to put in purse
Angie S.
Ibagué, Colombia
Is the perfect lip balm for me, and I love there, I so so perfect, just for our lips stay healthy for me
Samantha S.
England
Gives a lovely red tint to the lips once applied. Stays on for hours and moisturises the lips amazingly
nadira k.
I love this product vey much it is very good for dry lip
it last all day. you should all go and buy it
I love the Nivea strawberry tinted lip balm. It smells wonderful and moisturizing . Nice color as well
Hyera
Would get it again if I want faint red color on my lips but overall the lip balm is very moisturizing.
Gissell C.
Medellín, CO
Este producto me encanta. Es de larga duración, tiene un precioso olor y cuando lo uso luce brillante
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."