BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Lovely and creamy product, acts fast too. The fact it is strawberry scented is just an added bonus. Really good lip balm
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
Oh I love this stuff, I love the pop of colour it gives and how it moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling so soft!
Karen I.
Karen I.
It gives my lips a soft red color, they feel soft and hydrated, but i think this lip balms are a little bit expensive.
Elaine J.
Elaine J.
My favorite (: the only lip balm that actually hydrates my lips! Plus it's tinted and makes my lips nice and plump.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Its nice and creamy and works great . i use it before i put on my lipstick to jump start how soft my lips will be .
Yamila G.
Yamila G.
Es un excelente humectante hidrata profundamente los labios y les da un color hermoso y tiene un riquísimo perfume
Maryolin R.
Maryolin R.
Caracas
Sheer color and fruity scent. The only downside is that it doesn't last that long and it wears off rather quickly.
Sara L.
Sara L.
It has a delicious smell , it Moisturizes lips much, your preasentacion is very striking . I highly recommend it .
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Oshawa, Ontario
Slight colour payoff with amazing moisture. Love the way it feels and stays comfortable the entire time. Buy again
Janessa T.
Janessa T.
Love this. A friend lent it to me and I never returned it. My lips get a nice tint and stay non chapped all night.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."