BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Maira H.
Love the flavours especially strawberry but they are a bit sticky and glossy (yeah i know it should be glossy since it is a lip gloss but i dont want THAT much). Moisturizing and affordable. Very long lasting bcs they are kinda"chubby". I prefer mentholantum more
Chloe H.
Ll138sb
Smells good, helps with dry lips. Adds a little bit of a shimmer which does look bad. Good value for what it does, I would definitely recommend this product to people with lips that lack of moisture. Wouldn’t pick anything else, especially for the amount
Rüveyda A.
At first I really liked the color this gave and the smell it had, but I didn’t like it when the taste came in my mouth. It felt kinda chemically. It is cheap but not worth the price. I didn’t meet my expectations with this product and I would not buy it again.
Ananya D.
Dehradun
It makes my lips super soft. It gives a subtle sheen along with a sweet smell that lingers. Bought it online on amazon. My favourite part about it is the fragrance. It is definitely worth it and I'd stock up every winter. Goodbye dry lips
Shenaz K.
Chennai
This strawberry flavoured lip balm is an amazing one that does its job. Although after a few hours the lip balm settles into the lips making the lips feel heavy. And lips start cracking. Although the strawberry fragrance is present I find the smell of strawberry too strong for my liking.
Levi M.
not the best lip balm i’ve ever used, doesn’t seem to last as long as other nivea lip balms, applies easily enough and glides very well. must admit that the packaging is very pleasing in a lovely shade of red. most likely wouldn’t buy it again.
Vasanthi S.
skin care is important too to make the skin happy. Today I will be reviewing another Nivea fruity Shine Lip balm that is apt for lip care all round the year. I picked this up because I do not want to wear lipsticks for casual outings and also when I have guests at home. A lip balm goes perfect when we want less color pay off plus healthy looking lips. This time I wanted something in red and the shop assistant suggested me this Let us know more about this product by Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm Review.
Check – Nivea Body Deodorizers for Women
Kubra O.
Cute product gor children or teens. I can not see it being helpful to an adult. Smells nice, looks nice. You need to apply it like every 5 min otherwise it stops working which is super inconvenient you cant apply it during a class or meeting
Em E.
This is one of the balms I am currently using, it smells okay and does moisturise lips but I find I have to reapply often. I’m personally not a fan of the taste of the balm but wouldn’t not have it in my pocket when out in the cold!
Mi 🌹.
the product is very good because it calms and moisturizes the lips and protects against heat and cold, leaves them moisturized and protected all day, I really enjoyed being able to use this line of lip balm, I love this brand
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?