BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fiorella Z.
Fiorella Z.
Keeps your Pipe hydrated, smooth, shiny and with a pleasant aroma. Suitable for all times that you need a refresh air in your lips.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Love the smell! And the subtle red it gives is just perfect! I found it a little oily but the smell and the color is just lovable
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Lo usoucho ya que es muy practico ademas que huele muu rico y la textura es suave y hidrata muy bien mis labios me gusta mucho :)
cynthia b.
cynthia b.
While I usually love Nieva, products this one just didn't work for me... maybe it was the color bt I don't think I finished it...
Mery H.
Mery H.
Its cute, its like a strawberry, care so much my lips, and make them more cutes. Yeah, have long lasting. Repeat user of course.
Brenna L.
Brenna L.
Not bad. It keeps the lips moisturized, but the balm is extremely mushy and it makes it difficult to apply neatly when rushing.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Torbay, NL
Great taste and scent. Subtle shade. Good, easy coverage. Doesn't last long so you have to keep reapplying, but it's worth it.
Sofea H.
Sofea H.
This is the most delicious lip balm ever! It works as a lip gloss and lip balm. Even though its quite expensive its worth it.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
I love it! It smells really good and your lips keep soft and beautiful, also is small so you can take it anywhere with you
Chante C.
Chante C.
Te teko
I love this chapstick, it leaves my lips nice and soft throughout the day and doesn't have a gross taste after applying.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."