BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Bianca M.
I have a confession to make, I am addicted to lip balms! My collection is big, I currently have around 25 and always carry a few with me wherever I go. This strawberry lip balm by Nivea is on my top 5 all time favourites, I have three of them in my collection and cannot live without it. Seriously!It smells great, it's super moisturizing and has a subtle red tint that leaves your lips looking super healty and cute. The best part is the really affordable price, and you can find in most drugstores! I started using this product while I still lived in Brazil, and it was just as easy to find as it is here in Canada.A must have if you love keeping your lips soft, with a natural color.
Emma W.
Absolutely love this lip balm! it's so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips. It smells like strawberries in my opinion but it's not overpowering. The colour is super pretty on the lips, it's a red tint effectively, with a little sparkle too. They are also super affordable and available at most drugstores.
Athena K.
This lip product was not my favourite. It is a good product but I feel like it clinged to the dry parts of my lips. I would definitely suggest using a lip scrub before applying it. I believe that I would purchase this product again due to it giving me a beautiful “Fruity Shine!” as the title states.
Naz Z.
I Love the smell and its tastes amazing haha at times when i get to taste it. The brand is Superb plus the price is aslo not that much and its very easy to apply as it does not leave stains on your clothes..I would definitely buy it again as my lips are super dry and it gets hydrated after using it 😊
Kirsy C.
Santiago de los Caballeros
I love so much the fragance and the light pink color it gave you when you use it. I buy it to a friend who bought it online. It wasn't expensive at all. I could buy more. It is easy to apply and it really hydrate. I would recommended to those girls with dry lips and want to be pretty but simple.
Amor R.
Cabanatuan City
This balm brought be back to my childhood!! From the smell and the packaging. It was so, so cute. It isn't too pricey for a student like me, it was affordable for me. It didn't last long much, tho. But I would definitely buy one again! One for me and one for my sister who loved this balm as well.
Shafireh A.
This is a great alternative for lipstick if your school does not allow makeup because it has a slight tint and it gives you glossy finish. I personally keep this in my on the go bag at all times along with another Nivea lipbalm Incase I don't feel that this is not hydrating enough... :)
Jes F.
I got this for Christmas, and I’m honestly not 100% of how I feel about it yet. I’m not the biggest fan of coloured lip balms, mainly because I usually end up with it all over my skin too. It moisturizes nicely, however I find it doesn’t sink in very well . It smells AMAZING.
Chlo R.
I like this product but if you weren’t wearing makeup it can be a bit to shiny , I like the packaging as it’s very supportive and the lid won’t come off preventing it to lead to a accident in yoire makeup bag whilst traveling , I have only purchased this product ones before but definitely thinking about buying again x
Kryzza C.
New York City, NY
The thing I like about this product is that it has a gentle glow to it. It’s not heavy like other lip moisturizers. Has a sweet smell and just enough tint to create a natural look. Also, it’s not too shiny on the lips, a feat that I’m looking for in a lip moisturizer!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?