BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
cynthia b.
While I usually love Nieva, products this one just didn't work for me... maybe it was the color bt I don't think I finished it...
Daniela L.
Love the smell! And the subtle red it gives is just perfect! I found it a little oily but the smell and the color is just lovable
Mery H.
Its cute, its like a strawberry, care so much my lips, and make them more cutes. Yeah, have long lasting. Repeat user of course.
Brenna L.
Not bad. It keeps the lips moisturized, but the balm is extremely mushy and it makes it difficult to apply neatly when rushing.
Tracy P.
Torbay, NL
Great taste and scent. Subtle shade. Good, easy coverage. Doesn't last long so you have to keep reapplying, but it's worth it.
Sofea H.
This is the most delicious lip balm ever! It works as a lip gloss and lip balm. Even though its quite expensive its worth it.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Lovely and creamy product, acts fast too. The fact it is strawberry scented is just an added bonus. Really good lip balm
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
Oh I love this stuff, I love the pop of colour it gives and how it moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling so soft!
Karen I.
It gives my lips a soft red color, they feel soft and hydrated, but i think this lip balms are a little bit expensive.
Elaine J.
My favorite (: the only lip balm that actually hydrates my lips! Plus it's tinted and makes my lips nice and plump.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."