BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
L E.
All time fave i wear this almost everyday, it leaves a nice tint to the lips and it looks really good
Lindsay J.
Cleveland, TX
Love the way this makes my lips feel, kissably soft. I keep a tube everywhere so it's always at hand
Angie M.
White Plains, NY
Smells delicious, you can smells the strawberrys and works good for my lips in any time at the day
Catherinne B.
I really think this is just an ok product, I think it is a little bit greasy for my personal taste.
Cindy R.
Ewa Beach
I wish they still carried the old one with no shine but it does the job just wish it wasn’t shining
Tanya L.
I absolutely love the strawberry. It’s my favorite. The color is ok. It’s pretty plain on my lips.
Paula Z.
This is one of my favorites. Moisturizes well my lips and literally carry with me wherever I go .
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I have recently tried Nivea products. I find I like them. Very moisturizing. Nice scent as well.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite chapstick very smooth and works great. Made my own lip scrub with this product
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
Not mug on tinted products but this was okay in my opinion, ferry glossy and very colored for me
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?