BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cristina S.
Marca líder no meu país. Tem outras mas líder emcosmético é NiViA. Gostaria de pode testar mais produtos de outras marcas que não tem.no meu país.
Annie W.
Edmonton
Not the greatest lip balm I've ever used but not the worst either. I would say it'd be good for summer or people with normal lips rather than dry.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
At first, the fragrance was nice, but overtime I found it too strong and sickly sweet. I will probably not repurchase, even though It worked well!
Alejandra R.
Panamá, Panamá
I love this chapstick for its delicious taste and so acessible price. This line of productos is really great. I recommended to everyone use that.
Nerea G.
Palpalá
Hermoso valsamo labial, con una sabor riquisimo y que dura bastante tiempo en los labios, es facil de usar y puedes llevarlo a cualquier lado!
Daiane E.
Eu amo esse produto da Nivea e uso a anos, já usei a maioria mas esse é o que eu gosto mais, além de hidratar deixa uma cor de saúde na boca.
Waheeda S.
Hannon, ON
Smells great, tastes great, awesome shear tint and of course very moisturizing. It's hard to find so I like stocking up whenever I see this.
Belen O.
Buenos Aires
Humecta de la manera justa, rico aroma,no tiene gusto desagradable. Es facil de conseguir en cualquier afarmacia y su precio es accesible
Alejandra Z.
Morelia
I absolutely love this lip balm because it highly hydrated my lips and it has a very nice smell and leaves a bit of coloring to my nails.
Megan E.
Love this product makes your lips feel smooth and has a great smell also it doesn't have a sticky feeling which a lot of lip balms have
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."