BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Erika S.
It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturised and it has a great flavour and scent.
Melanie R.
Nivea lip balms are always the best. Thier always so moisturizing and smell sooo good
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Love this chapstick goes on smooth and lasts all day just what I had been looking for
Casey S.
I would say it's perfect just to always have in your purse for a quick pop of color
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product! It smells and tastes so good! And it keeps my lips hydrated
Amanda F.
I keep this on me during the winter. It works amazing when my lips are super dry.
Mylena O.
Muito bom, hidrata muito os meus lábios, sem contar que ainda tem um saborzinho
Joyce M.
campinas
Comecei a usar este hidratante após passar por um processo de tratamento com acne, comecei com o medicamento ROCUTAN, esse medicamento me deixou com a pele, cabelo, boca muito ressecada, chegava a doer. Então com uma receita médica da minha dermatologista comecei a passar a pomada BepantolDerma, mais oculto em pouco tempo minha boca está sem ferramentos ou descascando, um ajudou o outro. Fora que o gostinho eo cheiro é maravilhoso. Super indico, porque isso realmente hidrata.
Valentina C.
It does moisturise a little ,but not enough if your lips are really chapped . It has a strong,almost greasy looking shine ,that I personally don't like on my lips, but If you like this kind of shine ,then you may buy this because is really affordable . The color is pretty ,and it stains the lips a little ,so I think that's a plus . It could be better , but you might like it ,If you're into these kinds of shiny lip balms.
Shaziya K.
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm is a lip balm that delivers long-lasting moisture, glossy colour with shimmering pigments, and protection against UVA and UVB rays. Hydra IQ deeply moisturises the lips, while a fruity strawberry
aroma delights the senses.

After my first purchase with this lip balm, I was very impressed. Not only did this Strawberry lip balm provide long lasting moisture for my lips, it also had a slight red tint, which, when applied on the lips, looked very natural and removed any dullness from the lips. Apart from the hydration that this lip balm gave to my lips, it had a strong but not overpowering berry scent, which was pleasant to smell under my nose.😍
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?