BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tanwi C.
Tanwi C.
mumbai
I have used this chapstick once. I love its fruity smell and the color ofcourse. But it doesn't keep your lips moisturize for long time and its color also fades out really very fast
Grace B.
Grace B.
This lip balm literally does nothing. It doesn't moisturize, it doesn't feel good, literally all it does is make your lips a little redder and make everything sting/dry out more
Aiman M.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I like the scent, and it does the job as it is advertised. Moisturizes my lip, and I like that it is in a tube so its easy to carry around in small jean pockets or small pruses.
Viviana O.
Viviana O.
Miami
Para mi es unos de los mejores hidratantes de labios, protege muy bien y da solo un poco de color a los labios que hace que se vean saludables, además de que huele muy bien.
Hatidje D.
Hatidje D.
First the smell is really nice. And there is a little bit of a colour which i like. And makes my lips really soft and hydrating. It does not last long but im ok with that.
Vaibhavi P.
Vaibhavi P.
I detest this product from nivea. .I love the brand for there body lotions as I suffer from eczema. ..however this lip product is a big no no it very heavy on the lips
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Very nice and moisturising. Felt kind of greasy at times and took a while to dry down, but it really kept the lips feeling less chapped and lovely for everyday wear.
Mara C.
Mara C.

Hydrating, makes the lips look shiny and soft. It's perfect for either hot or cold days, and you won't ever have chapped lips again.

The fragrance is delicious too!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
This is one of my favorites for the day to day .. the delicious aroma , texture also not rtiene bad taste (if you drop it on the teeth ) also caring your lips
LAURA N.
LAURA N.
Bogota.
Me encanta este producto iniciando por un diseño muy femenino , el color y el olor es muy agradable ademas te humecta los labios y deja un brillo muy bonito.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."