BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mara C.

Hydrating, makes the lips look shiny and soft. It's perfect for either hot or cold days, and you won't ever have chapped lips again.

The fragrance is delicious too!
Samantha R.
This is one of my favorites for the day to day .. the delicious aroma , texture also not rtiene bad taste (if you drop it on the teeth ) also caring your lips
mitcha l.
Montreal, QC
This gotta be my fave from this brand cuz when I don't feel like putting a lip gloss or lipstick this lip care gave me life with a little touch of red Yummy!!
Teja H.
Mumbai
True to its name this lip balm gives the perfect shine and a fruity fragrance.
Pros :pocket friendly
Good fragrance
nice colour
Cons: not quite long lasting
Alyx W.
Basalt, ID
Very fruity and moisturizing loved him w it felt on my lips!!!! This was amazing and it's smells amazing!!! I would highly recommend buying this product!!
Natalie P.
This product smells really good. It moisturises your lips really well. It will last a long time and leave a nice tint without feeling dry like lipstick.
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes
This lip balm I can't take off my bag is my go to lip balm I just swipe it on my lips & I'm good to go,my lips feels hydrates,smooth,and it tastes good
Jennifer S.
Me enxanta su olor...me gusta mucho q nutre y deja los labios bellos ...dandoles un color sutil sin q sea muy llamativo da una apariensia muy juvenil
Alora L.
Wear this everyday in the summer. Non-stop! Great product. Spf 10 is bonus. My lips have never felt better.. honestly such a good flavor too.. hehe.
Annie W.
Edmonton
Not the greatest lip balm I've ever used but not the worst either. I would say it'd be good for summer or people with normal lips rather than dry.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."