BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
This lip balm is so good i have one and i like to used a lot it make my lips feel so soft
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Is a very good product. Nice smell and your lips will be soft. Easy to apply. Good price
Maysa P.
No me gusta para nada, no hidrata nada, solo pinta, y me parte los labios, no me gusta
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this doesn't work too well. makes your lips more chapped after use. good flavor though
Abby J.
Hayward, CA
I liked it at first but it dried out my lips. And the scent wasn't strong enough for me
Sueellen M.
I live for this product especially because I live in a hot area It just keep them fresh
Lilibeth G.
Tus is Excellent , agradable olor sabor y textura lo recomiendo además de ser económico
Erika S.
It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturised and it has a great flavour and scent.
Melanie R.
Nivea lip balms are always the best. Thier always so moisturizing and smell sooo good
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Love this chapstick goes on smooth and lasts all day just what I had been looking for
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?