Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm

BY NIVEA

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star2%
4.35 / 5 based on 734 Reviews

Product Description

  • Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips 
  • Enhances the natural beauty of your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation
see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

  • I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Reviews (734)
Q&A (6)
Media (37)
Buy on Amazon
javiera l.
13 reviews
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Alejandra F.
12 reviews
Siempre uso nivea, me parece buenazo, pero este lipst me ponia los labios muy rojos, asi que encontre otro nivea sin color, y protege de los UV me parece buenazo! Lo recomiendo muchisimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree L.
13 reviews
It gets my lips really soft and is not anoyingly stickyor oily. It's a little bit expensive but I love the results that have brought, plus is easy to find because you can have it in any drugstore.
Guiselle T.
7 reviews
Es un humectante de labios un poco grasoso, pero con un brillo muy bonito para las que les gusta, también tiene un color de fondo que hace que labios resalten más que con otros humectantes.
Sha M.
7 reviews
ME GUSTA MUCHO LOS LABIALES DE NIVEA, PORQUE SON MUY HUMECTANTES, LA FORMA EN COMO DA BRILLO A LOS LABIOS ES MUY NATURAL, EL OLOR DE CADA UNO... LA VERDAD ES QUE ME GUSTA MUCHISIMO NIVEA
sala s.
78 reviews
MY FAVE OMG THE SCENT DRIVES MY CRAZY! I FREAKING LOVE IT! very good price! i recombined this to everyone! it stays on for a long time. i use it all the time. it applies easily! love it!
Tanwi C.
mumbai
19 reviews
I have used this chapstick once. I love its fruity smell and the color ofcourse. But it doesn't keep your lips moisturize for long time and its color also fades out really very fast
Grace B.
27 reviews
This lip balm literally does nothing. It doesn't moisturize, it doesn't feel good, literally all it does is make your lips a little redder and make everything sting/dry out more
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
146 reviews
I like the scent, and it does the job as it is advertised. Moisturizes my lip, and I like that it is in a tube so its easy to carry around in small jean pockets or small pruses.
Viviana O.
Miami
68 reviews
Para mi es unos de los mejores hidratantes de labios, protege muy bien y da solo un poco de color a los labios que hace que se vean saludables, además de que huele muy bien.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
19 reviews
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
5 reviews
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
171 reviews
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
29 reviews
I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actually tastes like strawberry? And is the formula sticky or light and smooth?
Vkook j.
9 reviews
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us