BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deeanna S.
Deeanna S.
Oshawa
i loved this i just wanted to eat it because it smelt so great. it does leave a bit of a stain so if that isnt a style your into i wouldnt reccomend but if lip stains wasnt a problem for you then youll absalutly love this.
Emilia L.
Emilia L.
This is a really nice chapstick but it is not my favorite. I have very dry lips and this is supposed to make them softer but I didn't saw much difference. I don't think this is the best product but it is not that bad.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Botoșani
A very , very good chapstick . I just love the lip product from nivea . This moisturize my lips , make them feel nice and smooth and give them a tint of color , very natural and good looking . Highly recommended
kelly R.
kelly R.
In Brazil quite find the mark m pharmacies and cosmetic stores. affordable and the product beyond good, smells, texture, and incredible quality besides leaving my lips beautiful and incredibly moisturized.
javiera l.
javiera l.
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Siempre uso nivea, me parece buenazo, pero este lipst me ponia los labios muy rojos, asi que encontre otro nivea sin color, y protege de los UV me parece buenazo! Lo recomiendo muchisimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
It gets my lips really soft and is not anoyingly stickyor oily. It's a little bit expensive but I love the results that have brought, plus is easy to find because you can have it in any drugstore.
Guiselle T.
Guiselle T.
Es un humectante de labios un poco grasoso, pero con un brillo muy bonito para las que les gusta, también tiene un color de fondo que hace que labios resalten más que con otros humectantes.
Sha M.
Sha M.
ME GUSTA MUCHO LOS LABIALES DE NIVEA, PORQUE SON MUY HUMECTANTES, LA FORMA EN COMO DA BRILLO A LOS LABIOS ES MUY NATURAL, EL OLOR DE CADA UNO... LA VERDAD ES QUE ME GUSTA MUCHISIMO NIVEA
sala s.
sala s.
MY FAVE OMG THE SCENT DRIVES MY CRAZY! I FREAKING LOVE IT! very good price! i recombined this to everyone! it stays on for a long time. i use it all the time. it applies easily! love it!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."