BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gayatri B.
Gayatri B.
This is definitely good but I prefer Baby lips over it. The strawberry flavor made me buy this and ofcourse I'm impressed but you end up finishing it off so fast. I had to use it so frequently since I think it is somewhat less capable of moisturizing the lips.
timmy E.
timmy E.
Moose Jaw
durable and long-lasting nivea fruity shine provide you with the vibrant color you seek while providing of fruity light flavoring available at all major retailers so you can always get your color if you can never decide on one thanks to their massive variety
Mary L.
Mary L.
This lip balm is soooo good! It's very moisturizing to the lips and smells heavenly(love the strawberry scent). I got it at my local Superstore for $4 and it's very shiny but long lasting. Would definitely recommend to others and would purchase again.
Srishti l.
Srishti l.
Nivea lip balms are great ...i used the straberry n peach one...they smell great have no wierd taste...easy to apply since they are in lipstick form..adds a little hint of color which is perfect for everyday n also mosturizes my lips wonderfully
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
Dry and scrambled lips are a no go area when using this Nivea Strawberry chapstick. Just the strawberry flavour will make you realise the need for such chapstick. it will transform your lips and you will be able to kiss bye to your old dry lips.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
This lip fruity shine strawberry of Nivea has a smell and taste delicious. I use it all year, covering my lips in winter cold and summer of that sun drying out. Keep my lips completrly healthy and excellent natural glow, thoroughly recommended.
Maria P.
Maria P.
I used to have this lip balm before when it came out but it was wonderful and expected the same on this product, but it actully wasnt because the color is not what was expected and it kind of dry my lips after a few days of using the product !
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Rio de Janeiro
I really LOVE this one. I tried "flavor" watermelon too. This product indeed moisturizes the mouth. The packing is very cute! This format turns it very use to use and apply. And the price is consistent with the product. Really recommend it!!
Nicola H.
Nicola H.
Nottingham
They provide good moisture to lips through out the day, however you do have to reply now and again to keep to moisture and shine. Also its nice how you get a slight tint of red/pink to your lips so you can have colour and moisture in one.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Me gustaba más el sabor pomelo y ahora no lo encuentro por ningún mercado de ARGENTINA!!! hidrata los labios, los deja suaves, si tienes un problema grave te recomiendo el Nivea Clinical, deja un brillo y un sabor delicioso
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."