BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Srishti l.
Nivea lip balms are great ...i used the straberry n peach one...they smell great have no wierd taste...easy to apply since they are in lipstick form..adds a little hint of color which is perfect for everyday n also mosturizes my lips wonderfully
Daniela P.
This lip fruity shine strawberry of Nivea has a smell and taste delicious. I use it all year, covering my lips in winter cold and summer of that sun drying out. Keep my lips completrly healthy and excellent natural glow, thoroughly recommended.
Maria P.
I used to have this lip balm before when it came out but it was wonderful and expected the same on this product, but it actully wasnt because the color is not what was expected and it kind of dry my lips after a few days of using the product !
Beatriz M.
Rio de Janeiro
I really LOVE this one. I tried "flavor" watermelon too. This product indeed moisturizes the mouth. The packing is very cute! This format turns it very use to use and apply. And the price is consistent with the product. Really recommend it!!
Maria L.
Me gustaba más el sabor pomelo y ahora no lo encuentro por ningún mercado de ARGENTINA!!! hidrata los labios, los deja suaves, si tienes un problema grave te recomiendo el Nivea Clinical, deja un brillo y un sabor delicioso
Deeanna S.
Oshawa
i loved this i just wanted to eat it because it smelt so great. it does leave a bit of a stain so if that isnt a style your into i wouldnt reccomend but if lip stains wasnt a problem for you then youll absalutly love this.
Emilia L.
This is a really nice chapstick but it is not my favorite. I have very dry lips and this is supposed to make them softer but I didn't saw much difference. I don't think this is the best product but it is not that bad.
Diana S.
Botoșani
A very , very good chapstick . I just love the lip product from nivea . This moisturize my lips , make them feel nice and smooth and give them a tint of color , very natural and good looking . Highly recommended
kelly R.
In Brazil quite find the mark m pharmacies and cosmetic stores. affordable and the product beyond good, smells, texture, and incredible quality besides leaving my lips beautiful and incredibly moisturized.
javiera l.
es un lisptick bastante bueno ya que te deja los labios suaves con un exelente aroma, tiene rico sabor y delicioso olos y te deja los labios a la perfeccion de humectados y con un brillo rosa espectacular
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."