BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
Not mug on tinted products but this was okay in my opinion, ferry glossy and very colored for me
Mariana R.
Besides having a good smell and leave a beautiful color on the lips it greatly hydrates the lips.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I have recently tried Nivea products. I find I like them. Very moisturizing. Nice scent as well.
Paula Z.
This is one of my favorites. Moisturizes well my lips and literally carry with me wherever I go .
Ana G.
Mission Viejo
This product is perfect, I like the variety of colors, I really recommend, my daughter used to.
Kailey I.
The color is a little too bright and it feels too much like lip gloss. I would not use everyday
Gigi V.
It does a good job and adds a little color on those days when I rather a low maintenance look.
reimi s.
North Las Vegas, NV
nivea didnt work for me. it didnt moisturize my lips at all. i try to stay away from the brand.
Amy S.
Great flavor! The tint wasn't too dark. I enjoyed using this product. I would purchase it again.
Emma P.
Washington, DC
It was good ! Always have a particular smell and protect your lips ! You always be perfect !
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?