BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Love the smell and the texture: it's light and slightly tinted. Perfect for those days you don't want to put on a full face of make up yet you want to look fab and very useful to keep it in your bag at all times. I personally prefer lip balm sticks than those tiny cans of lip butter.
Rajeli Q.
Rajeli Q.
Lima
For me the best lip balm ever because you can use it every time, for example in January I made a trip in a place where is very cold so I need something for my lips and I bought this nivea strawberry lip and I feel better and it was comfortable for me, I definitely recommend it
Helen M.
Helen M.
I absolutely love nivea chapsticks because I feel like they work quite well and smell really nice. This one in particular smells really sweet and has a reddish tint which is quite cute. I do think this lip balm feels a little oily and isn't as moisturizing as their lip butter.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Cluj-Napoca
Lip balms are a must in winter time and I usually reach for my nivea one. It's long lasting on the lips and has an amazing smell. I bought some for my friends too at my local supermarket, it makes a good present, everyone uses lip balms and you can't go wrong with this one
este brillo labial es super bueno ya que ademas de darle color a los labios tambien nos brinda una excelente proteccion contra el calor y el frio, tambien mantiene nuestros labios super frescos y muy bien hidratados ya que eun producto uy recomendado para labios resecos.
Dhwani R.
Dhwani R.
Amazing Amazing product. It keeps. My lips hydrated all day. I live in Canada and it is cold most of the year and this keeps my lips nice and soft. I am not a huge fan of the scent but overall an amazing product. I definitely see myself buying this over and over again.
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
Nivea is really good too.A very good brand.I use this lip balm for a glossy look on my lip to make it shine.This works great too,my lips is so moist after using it.It gave you lips that shiny and fancy look.It's smells great,i love the strawberry smell to it a lot.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque ademas de hidratar mis labios les da un hermoso color rojo que los hace ver bastante atractivos. Ademas este producto tiene un olor muy agradable. Nivea ofrece lip blams de diferentes olores, colores y sabores, lo cual es genial.
Megan O.
Megan O.
This is a lip balm that is just nice to put on instead of lip gloss or lip stick . It is not long lasting it is quite thin . I got it for a birthday gift from a freind . It didn't meet my expectations it is not worth all the rave I wouldn't recommend it to others
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
This is essential for my everyday lip care !! So moisturizing and is what every girl needs in her bag ! it is not expensive at all , is cheap and I got mine from a chemist so girls/boys go and get yours, this is a must have ! I know i would definitely buy again !
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."