BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helen M.
I absolutely love nivea chapsticks because I feel like they work quite well and smell really nice. This one in particular smells really sweet and has a reddish tint which is quite cute. I do think this lip balm feels a little oily and isn't as moisturizing as their lip butter.
este brillo labial es super bueno ya que ademas de darle color a los labios tambien nos brinda una excelente proteccion contra el calor y el frio, tambien mantiene nuestros labios super frescos y muy bien hidratados ya que eun producto uy recomendado para labios resecos.
Alejandra L.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque ademas de hidratar mis labios les da un hermoso color rojo que los hace ver bastante atractivos. Ademas este producto tiene un olor muy agradable. Nivea ofrece lip blams de diferentes olores, colores y sabores, lo cual es genial.
Kaley T.
Nivea is really good too.A very good brand.I use this lip balm for a glossy look on my lip to make it shine.This works great too,my lips is so moist after using it.It gave you lips that shiny and fancy look.It's smells great,i love the strawberry smell to it a lot.
Brianna M.
This is essential for my everyday lip care !! So moisturizing and is what every girl needs in her bag ! it is not expensive at all , is cheap and I got mine from a chemist so girls/boys go and get yours, this is a must have ! I know i would definitely buy again !
Megan O.
This is a lip balm that is just nice to put on instead of lip gloss or lip stick . It is not long lasting it is quite thin . I got it for a birthday gift from a freind . It didn't meet my expectations it is not worth all the rave I wouldn't recommend it to others
Gayatri B.
This is definitely good but I prefer Baby lips over it. The strawberry flavor made me buy this and ofcourse I'm impressed but you end up finishing it off so fast. I had to use it so frequently since I think it is somewhat less capable of moisturizing the lips.
timmy E.
Moose Jaw
durable and long-lasting nivea fruity shine provide you with the vibrant color you seek while providing of fruity light flavoring available at all major retailers so you can always get your color if you can never decide on one thanks to their massive variety
Mary L.
This lip balm is soooo good! It's very moisturizing to the lips and smells heavenly(love the strawberry scent). I got it at my local Superstore for $4 and it's very shiny but long lasting. Would definitely recommend to others and would purchase again.
Srishti l.
Nivea lip balms are great ...i used the straberry n peach one...they smell great have no wierd taste...easy to apply since they are in lipstick form..adds a little hint of color which is perfect for everyday n also mosturizes my lips wonderfully
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."